Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
benedictlol

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:24:56 PM

NLG buy support coming for potential pump again.

Just watched 23BTC of buys build up.. grabbed a few, what do you reckon the exit point to be?

what exchange are you looking at?

Bittrex. oops, looks like my buys didn't catch @585.

Ryan, any tips for me, I set buys but they are always just a tad too low before a coin goes up. Missed out on a few trades now because of this.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:44:29 PM

Just watched 23BTC of buys build up.. grabbed a few, what do you reckon the exit point to be?

Ryan, any tips for me, I set buys but they are always just a tad too low before a coin goes up. Missed out on a few trades now because of this.

It did hit a bottom of 560 before going over 700 again. NLG is one coin I baghold and trade as it has potential to be huge.
Capt Drake

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:59:31 PM

It did hit a bottom of 560 before going over 700 again. NLG is one coin I baghold and trade as it has potential to be huge.

Can you tell me why everyone talks about this coin? Why it has so much potential? Thks

I just picked up some at 800 and then it crashed to 560 and I was shitt...  Huh
Glad I didn't sell.
madalo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:12:13 PM

what a fucking ride this has been! to say the least. I really can't say and shouldn't really be posting this here but, at the risk of pissing off my teammates, there is a coin on trex that was dumped to shit.

Ryan talked us through how to play this, completely out of the blue, and all I can say is well fucking done. that was incredible...just incredible. maybe i'm overreacting but easily my best trade ever.
benedictlol

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:13:19 PM

what a fucking ride this has been! to say the least. I really can't say and shouldn't really be posting this here but, at the risk of pissing off my teammates, there is a coin on trex that was dumped to shit.

Ryan talked us through how to play this, completely out of the blue, and all I can say is well fucking done. that was incredible...just incredible. maybe i'm overreacting but easily my best trade ever.

Making me jealous that I couldn't afford it yet this week. Next week Im in Wink
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:04:58 AM

18 Sep
Total return: 180%
Coins: LTCD, LXC
(1BTC Giveaway Sunday 09/21, see @Pumper_Ryan for details)

LTCD

Just a textbook play here really. I have been tracking LTCD, looking at things such as volume, market cap etc. This coin does have some demand... and it may be a stretch, but it is probably the most in-demand altcoin in the market right now – just based on the variables that I've been paying attention to and its performance over several days.

Now being the tactician that the Crypto markets have turned me into, I keep a series of price alerts on every coin that is of interest to me. I set some conventional alerts at support and resistance levels to keep me in tune with what direction the market is going... and, more importantly, I sprinkle some alerts at lower price points – just to alert me if people start to dump put en-masse.

All of these lower-level alerts began sounding off.

Now in situations like this... The fundamentals just do not matter.. At all.

I didn't care what caused these people to leave the market in a stampede... That didn't matter to me. I had been analysing this coin for days on end. I know that, statistically, it is in brilliant shape. The market had momentum, there was high volume trading action taking place prior to the dump which indicated to me that the correction that was to occur would be a very profitable one. So I took advantage.

I waited to see some buying action take place.. I wanted to see some green Buys stagger into the trade history. I wanted to see that the dumping spree had come to an end before I got back in – that way I could benefit from entering at the most favorable price thus enjoying the correction in its entirety.  

Once i saw that the plunge was stalling out and some buys were trickling in, I knew that I could get in without getting stopped out... as the market had already began to creep upwards.

Tip: One thing I did wrong when I first started trading Altcoins was every time I made money, I would pull out and cash in my BTC. So instead of increasing my size over time, I stayed a 2 - 4 BTC trader. I never really tried pushing myself. The evolution of a trader is when you start letting your money work for you and increasing your size.

LXC

LXC had been a target of mine for the simple fact that everything about its order book suggests that it is ‘moveable’.  

Today, I started to notice a lot of volume pouring into LXC – at market prices. People were scooping up sell orders in such a way that suggested that there was some form of ‘co-operation’ behind this move.

Having spotted this momentum building up, I followed suit and also bought in at market price... leaving the rest to market momentum. 50% gain

Tip: I don't trade unless I have done all the work and really have a view. If I enter a trade, and the minute I put it on, I feel uncomfortable, I will just turn around and get right out. Also, I look at each of my live positions everyday and ask myself the question, "would I enter this trade today at this price?" If the answer is no, then the trade is gone. Most of the trades that I do stop myself out of, I stop out because of time rather than because of a loss. If I really love the trade and get strongly positioned and then, a day later, it still hasn't moved, alarm bells start ringing in my head. I think to myself, "that is a really great idea you have, but the market isn't playing ball".

Note: Pay attention to the price of BTC. May be a great time to pick up a lot of cheap coin.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:10:28 AM

I waited to see some buying action take place.. I wanted to see some green Buys stagger into the trade history. I wanted to see that the dumping spree had come to an end before I got back in – that way I could benefit from entering at the most favorable price thus enjoying the correction in its entirety.

Once i saw that the plunge was stalling out and some buys were trickling in, I knew that I could get in without getting stopped out... as the market had already began to creep upwards.

Having sat through that dump (as can be seen by my post history in their thread), I know that there's no way you could have bought at 813. It was pretty much a flash crash and recovered so fast none of us could get our orders in. It dumped to 801 and you say you bought at 813? Sorry, but that simply wasn't possible with the way that actually occurred.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
EnzoBlaque

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:19:30 AM

Having sat through that dump (as can be seen by my post history in their thread), I know that there's no way you could have bought at 813. It was pretty much a flash crash and recovered so fast none of us could get our orders in. It dumped to 801 and you say you bought at 813? Sorry, but that simply wasn't possible with the way that actually occurred.

lol which group do you think was behind the drop? or are you under the assumption that that price action was natural?
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:26:38 AM

lol which group do you think was behind the drop? or are you under the assumption that that price action was natural?

makes my membership valuable indeed. the guy said he watched the drop yet couldn't get in. Though the drop itself means orders were filled all the way down.

What if you were told that a drop was to occur beforehand. where would you have put your buys?

information is the key.
Viper1

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:30:49 AM

makes my membership all the more valuable. the guy said he watched the drop yet couldn't get in. Though the drop itself means orders were filled all the way down.

What if you were told that a drop was to occur beforehand. where would you have put your buys?

information is the key.

As I said, it was not possible to have executed a buy at 813 given how he said he was watching things, waiting for buys to come in, yada yada yada. So, if you guys are saying that he orchestrated the entire thing, you're basically saying what he's posting in this thread is lies.

FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:54:21 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 02:19:08 AM by FelixOliver

As I said, it was not possible to have executed a buy at 813 given how he said he was watching things, waiting for buys to come in, yada yada yada. So, if you guys are saying that he orchestrated the entire thing, you're basically saying what he's posting in this thread is lies.

Do you even trade bro

alot of people played that dip. which is what it was. not a flash crash. lol. It occured over several minutes. and I dont think Bittrex is properly wired for HFT. not just yet anyway Cheesy

i could have gotten in and out twice if I had the appetite. But then again it could be the whole information thing.
Viper1

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:31:27 AM

Do you even trade bro

alot of people played that dip. which is what it was. not a flash crash. lol. It occured over several minutes. and I dont think Bittrex is properly wired for HFT. not just yet anyway Cheesy

i could have gotten in and out twice if I had the appetite. But then again it could be the whole information thing.

Yes, I do trade.  Yes, I played the "dip" as you call it.  But I'll say it again since you seem to be having a hard time grasping it.  It was impossible to have bought at 813.  The only way to have got the coin at that price is if you had placed a low ball order ahead of time.  Where exactly in what "Ryan" said he did for that play, did he say he placed a low ball order?  No.  He said he sat there watching things and when it started to recover, he executed his trade.  That was simply not possible.  It hit 801 and bounced so fast there was no way to have caught that with an order after the fact.

FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

Yes, I do trade.  Yes, I played the "dip" as you call it.  But I'll say it again since you seem to be having a hard time grasping it.  It was impossible to have bought at 813.  The only way to have got the coin at that price is if you had placed a low ball order ahead of time.  Where exactly in what "Ryan" said he did for that play, did he say he placed a low ball order?  No.  He said he sat there watching things and when it started to recover, he executed his trade.  That was simply not possible.  It hit 801 and bounced so fast there was no way to have caught that with an order after the fact.

What causes a bounce in price?
Viper1

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:47:52 AM

Oh good lord.  Seriously?  After looking at your recent post history etc I can see where you stand.  But I'll say it more clearly. It was a dump to 801 which would have filled any orders at 813.  It hit that level once and only once and thus it was not possible to have put in a buy after the fact.  i.e. He didn't play out the trade the way he said, he had a buy placed at 813 ahead of time so the dump filled his order.  I know you're part of the group and all, but I'll just remind you of this post.

Some people have no moral code whatsoever.. If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything

FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:57:34 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 03:07:36 AM by FelixOliver

Oh good lord.  Seriously?  After looking at your recent post history etc I can see where you stand.  But I'll say it more clearly. It was a dump to 801 which would have filled any orders at 813.  It hit that level once and only once and thus it was not possible to have put in a buy after the fact.  i.e. He didn't play out the trade the way he said, he had a buy placed at 813 ahead of time so the dump filled his order.  I know you're part of the group and all, but I'll just remind you of this post.

You dont need to tell me what happened. i didn't just watch like some. i actually "got in" where most people couldn't lol.

it was a good move though i have to say.  

for me it was the first time I have been briefed on something like that and seen it play out literally moments after.

makes for a rather pleasant change.

btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:10:09 AM

Oh good lord.  Seriously?  After looking at your recent post history etc I can see where you stand.  But I'll say it more clearly. It was a dump to 801 which would have filled any orders at 813.  It hit that level once and only once and thus it was not possible to have put in a buy after the fact.  i.e. He didn't play out the trade the way he said, he had a buy placed at 813 ahead of time so the dump filled his order.  I know you're part of the group and all, but I'll just remind you of this post.

If I'm reading the screenshot correctly, there was no order ahead of time. He clicked "Buy" and it just happened. Or the screenshots are all faked.

FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:12:42 AM

Yes, I do trade.  Yes, I played the "dip" as you call it.  But I'll say it again since you seem to be having a hard time grasping it.  It was impossible to have bought at 813.  The only way to have got the coin at that price is if you had placed a low ball order ahead of time.  Where exactly in what "Ryan" said he did for that play, did he say he placed a low ball order?  No.  He said he sat there watching things and when it started to recover, he executed his trade.  That was simply not possible.  It hit 801 and bounced so fast there was no way to have caught that with an order after the fact.

Oh good lord.  Seriously?  After looking at your recent post history etc I can see where you stand.  But I'll say it more clearly. It was a dump to 801 which would have filled any orders at 813.  It hit that level once and only once and thus it was not possible to have put in a buy after the fact.  i.e. He didn't play out the trade the way he said, he had a buy placed at 813 ahead of time so the dump filled his order. I know you're part of the group and all, but I'll just remind you of this post.

If I'm reading the screenshot correctly, there was no order ahead of time. He clicked "Buy" and it just happened. Or the screenshots are all faked.

Roll Eyes When the trolls start trolling......
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:19:57 AM

Whats up with the price today? Any news i missed?
btc-mike

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:21:51 AM

Yes, I do trade.  Yes, I played the "dip" as you call it.  But I'll say it again since you seem to be having a hard time grasping it.  It was impossible to have bought at 813.  The only way to have got the coin at that price is if you had placed a low ball order ahead of time.  Where exactly in what "Ryan" said he did for that play, did he say he placed a low ball order?  No.  He said he sat there watching things and when it started to recover, he executed his trade.  That was simply not possible.  It hit 801 and bounced so fast there was no way to have caught that with an order after the fact.

Oh good lord.  Seriously?  After looking at your recent post history etc I can see where you stand.  But I'll say it more clearly. It was a dump to 801 which would have filled any orders at 813.  It hit that level once and only once and thus it was not possible to have put in a buy after the fact.  i.e. He didn't play out the trade the way he said, he had a buy placed at 813 ahead of time so the dump filled his order. I know you're part of the group and all, but I'll just remind you of this post.

When the trolls start trolling......

Interesting that you call everyone with negative comments a troll. You have no defense b-b-b-but TROLL!

Ryan's pump and dumps may work for the paid members, but the public proof appears to be fabricated.
CT_Rick

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:23:48 AM

Wonder what the next coin is?

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

http://s18.postimg.org/611w37rqh/image.png

http://s18.postimg.org/o3pwxbh9l/image.png

http://s18.postimg.org/fk6izk8x5/image.png

These picks brought in a total of 2,083%+ over a two week time span. In simple terms, those who followed my every suggestion made 21 times their money.

I did that free of charge too.  Wink

will or wont you be posting picks like this again or strictly members only? and how to contact as cant pm yet?

I won't be releasing any picks publicly, as it wouldn't be fair on paid members.

Oh, and you can reach me via here or a Direct Message on Twitter.

I'm also doing a 1BTC giveaway on Sun 9/21 which you can get involved in if you wish. The details are on my twitter page.

Makes sense. i wanted to know more... i sent you a dm on twitter can you please respond? thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: