Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
pragmatic gut

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:38:59 PM

Ryan,

I would like to join you this coming week.

Trying to set up crypto trader.

Just have a few questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:57:11 PM

Thanks for the tips Ryan It feels really good that someone cares to share this knowledge with us. I have given up hope with crypto so many times. I used to spend hours trying to make even the smallest amount of money and when i did make some I ended up giving it all back because of silly mistakes

What makes me happy is that this month I have made 4 btc because of you. I went from making nearly 1000 trades a week to making only 6 trades at max. What shocks me is that I am making more money now than when I used to spend hours and hours in front of my computer. I just wish I had seen this thread before i throw all of my cash away all those months ago

Really looking forward to joining you and your team this week so that i can learn even more

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:59:49 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from LXC, TIT, UTIL, VDO and XC

Members netted gains totaling 735% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

LTCD

LTCD is the Coin of the Week not because of how it has performed over the last 6 days, but because of how it is about to perform. Currently, LTCD is sitting at 497 Satoshi. Why is this important? Well, LTCD has only ever been within this 380 - 490 price range once before. In fact, the last time LTCD was in this price range the price shot straight up to 2997 Satoshi - a 500%+ gain. I'd be keeping a close eye on LTCD if I were you.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:02:28 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 11/18 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 4,760% gain in September, 5,582% in October and are currently up 2,855% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

dontCAREhair

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:38:31 PM

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you
mojo786103

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:44:59 PM

Hi Ryan, messaged you about this as well. Some of us (like me) would love to join the group. but can't afford the 0.5btc fee, its literally more than my whole portfolio right now. Could we please come up with something so people like me don't miss out, maybe have an option of 0.25btc for half the weekly tips you send out?

Thanks  Smiley
circa1O

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:50:52 AM

^ +1
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:23:38 AM

On the money as per usual. Good call on SLR .7 btc from one trade.

Just a little over a 75% profit actually Ryan Grin
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:32:47 PM

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Cheers. So long as you continuously apply that strategy to the market you'll continue to bag easy profits.

Like we discussed; It's not about working hard, it's about being efficient.

Why execute 40 trades for a measly 40% return, when you can fire off one trade and pull a 100% gain?

With skill comes efficiency. Glad to see you're making progress

I have sent a couple messages now? Wishing to join ur team. thnks

Hey,

Just sent out a response, check your messages

On the money as per usual. Good call on SLR .7 btc from one trade.

Just a little over a 75% profit actually Ryan Grin

Nice Cheesy

You're doing much better now! The wins are getting larger

Simply put, if you seek comfort in this market - you'll never make money. Lower prices = bargain.

SLR has held consistent volume for months.. But most people don't realise that, which is why they constantly miss out

Enjoy your winnings

QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:38:26 PM

Please check your inbox Ryan I sent through some questions. Would love to get in before the picks are released

Looking forward to hearing back from you
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:59:22 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 04:36:11 AM by RyanPumper

15 Nov - 16 Nov
Total return: 145%
Coins: SDC, SLR

I’ve said it before, and I’m going to say it again, because it cannot be overemphasized: the most important thing you can learn is to divorce your ego from the trade. Trading is a psychological game. Most people think that they’re playing against the market, but the market doesn’t care. You’re really playing against yourself. You have to stop trying to will things to happen in order to prove that you’re right. Listen only to what the market is telling you now. Forget what you thought it was telling you five minutes ago. The sole objective of trading is not to prove you’re right, but to hear the cash register ring.

SDC

SDC is a very interesting Coin. Not because of any cool feature or functionality, but because of how predictable it’s price patterns are. This is a Coin that has consistently held a steady level of volume since August. I’ve said it before, people don’t repeatedly throw money at something unless that thing is lining their pockets with cash.

Have a look at the ALL chart for SDC, you will see just how predictable it's price movement has been since August. You'll also realise that there are savvy traders who are constantly milking SDC for cash.

This price movement is so obvious that it confuses me to know that the entire market isn’t taking advantage of this.

Since August, SDC has dropped down into the 14k – 15K range Four times before shooting upwards into the 27K – 28K range – for a near 100% gain each time.

Why is this significant?

Well, just take a look at the volume every time SDC dips to into the 14K – 15K range, there is always around 30 – 60 BTC being brought into the market. Which suggest that there are hoards of traders who keep Buy orders at these levels at all times, knowing that if they get hit – all they have to do is place their sells for a 60% - 70% gain and then wait to be bought out.

This happens over and over again which is a testament to how strong the SDC market is.

Personally I feel that it is of utmost importance to take advantage of this kind of opportunity. You won’t get any closer than this to risk free trading.

All that is required is the ability to recognise recurring patterns, and the patience to see each move through to completion – without panicking or being swayed by market sentiment.

SDC is a solid Coin and one that can be played for continuous profit.

Tip: My market philosophy is quite simple. Trading Crypto is not dissimilar to purchasing fine art. If you are to achieve any level of continued success, then you must buy only the best paintings, by the best artists, at the best prices. This will provide you with the easiest profits that there are to be had because there will always be wealthy traders around who look to buy only the best – thus your job is simply to get there first. Deciding when to get into and out of these high quality coins is as simple as understanding the difference between retail and wholesale pricing.

SLR

SLR is another Coin that has had a strong and healthy supply of Volume since August. However, SLR has only just started to settle into a rhythm that can be exploited for profit.

The hard work in trading comes in the preparation. The actual process of trading, however, should be effortless. I will use a running analogy.

Picture someone who is completely out of shape trying to run a mile in 10 minutes. Now, picture a world-class runner running a marathon one mile after another, easy as can be.

Who is doing more hard work? Who is more successful?

Well, clearly the out of shape runner is doing more work, but the world-class runner is much more successful.

The world-class runner, however, didn’t get to this level of proficiency by just getting off the couch one day and going for one short run. He has been training hard for weeks on end. So, his hard work came in the preparation.

When he is performing successfully, however, the actual process of running should be effortless; he will run his best races when he is running effortlessly.

The same principles apply in trading.

If trading is going well. It will seem effortless, that’s the key. If you are out of sync with the markets, trying harder is often more likely to make the situation worse.

You have to be aware of what has occurred in the past when looking to assess the future profitability of a coin. You want to see that a coin has consistently delivered profits in the past prior to making your trading decision – this is the preparation.

SLR has been in the 900 – 1K price range three times during its entire lifespan on Bittrex. All three times SLR bounced from this range into 2K territory, producing 100%+ gains each time.

These are the factors that you need to be well aware of before placing your trade. Once you begin to adopt this simple preparation into your own trading strategy, you will finally realise just how simple it is to continuously win in Crypto

Tip: In these winning times, traders become susceptible to being lulled into complacency. Thus, the worst draw downs may come right after periods where just about everything seems to be working well as if it had been optimistically scripted. During winning streaks, people become greedy and  fail to consider what may go wrong. The moral is: whenever you have multiple positions that are sailing to new highs and virtually all of them are working as planned and sailing to new highs daily, guard against complacency and be extra cautious.

SIDENOTE: Look at each market (coin) as a venue - a venue that has a max capacity. In our case the venues capacity, instead of human beings, can only be filled with BTC (trading volume). So, If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes  above what the logical part of your brain would deem average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

51percemt

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:26:31 PM

I'm new to the group this week, had been wanting to give it a try.
Happy to finally be involved

I want to learn how to anticipate price moves and how to take advantage of price patterns
Lets see how everything goes

Good Luck to the rest of the team this week
AltcoinSnow

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:35:37 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 12:46:46 PM by AltcoinSnow

half a bitcoin down from last week + the half a bitcoin from signup, so all up im 1btc down :/

i have followed the rules and brought on big dips, unfortunately they dipped alot further due to bitcoin rising.

not what i expected really, most coins dipped for a matter of minutes then pumped up from that dip 40%ish for a few minutes, hard to catch them in the short amount of time.

how did the rest of the team go? i know most of them were down still yesterday, perhaps things will pick back up.

also ryan no irc today?
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:36:38 PM

how did the rest of the team go?

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:14:39 PM

ANTIcentralized Check your inbox

nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:48:36 PM

I think i made a little more than you Grin ...3 btc... then again.... i started with 1 btc and this was my third week with the team.

..maybe you beat me this week? Cheesy LOL
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:01:11 PM

I think i made a little more than you Grin ...3 btc... then again.... i started with 1 btc and this was my third week with the team.

..maybe you beat me this week? Cheesy LOL

lol I'm starting to get the hang of things + got alot more to play with than I had last week, so don't speak too soon Wink
benedictlol

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

My bank was 1 BTC which i spread across the coins, some came in with profit, but not nearly enough to cover the costs :/
I made 0.1 off NAUT, but i'm just bagholding now and waiting for these picks to pick up..

A bit disappointed with the week as there was only one 'momentum' play that Ryan loves, which was LXC, I watched it happen but couldn't quite grab a sell order in time.

Good communication by Ryan & the team members, I miss the IRC, but can't justify the .5BTC cost until I make it back.

I'd be interested to be involved in a week where there was actual volume.

Edit: also, Ryan I sent you a number of PM's that you didn't respond to :/
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:29:57 PM

I made 0.1 off NAUT,

Good communication by Ryan & the team members, I miss the IRC,

Edit: also, Ryan I sent you a number of PM's that you didn't respond to :/

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

P.S. also sent several messages Ryan? Would like join again for the week pls respond
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:11:16 PM

P.S. also sent several messages Ryan? Would like join again for the week pls respond

Apologies, just getting round to everyone

Check your messages

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: