Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:46:03 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from OPAL, BOOM, VIOR and START

Members netted gains totaling 767% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

OPAL

At the top of the week, the price of OPAL was sitting at 725 Sats. Yesterday, the price his 3600 Satoshi - producing a 390%+ gain. The opportunity was ripe to play OPAL for both long and short term profit - which is always a plus especially for those getting to grips with our style of market maneuvering. Overall, OPAL put up a strong performance over the last seven days. Keep your eye on OPAL, definitely some long-term potential here - if you get in at the right price

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:50:17 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 12/02 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 4,760% gain in September, 5,582% in October and are currently up 4,569% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Connor936

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:52:12 PM

Opal is still going crazy  Grin Grin Cheesy
crazyALT47

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:57:04 PM

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/38103/_1371483546.gif
BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:28:03 PM

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up, great stuff!

If I weren't off on vacation this coming week I'd be signing up for another run (my third week). Will be hopping back on the wagon when I get back. P.S I noticed that you speak with some members of the group on skype? I have sent you my address so that we can stay in touch while im away, I don't know if you would mind?
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:25:35 PM

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

ryan you should update your figures to reflect the gains from opal, i made a fair bit this week. we are probably over the 1000% mark in terms of takings
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:47:42 PM

IRC today was like

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

Roughly the same for me but I went in with a little less than you. I only put up .4 btc which got me 3.5 btc

Kicking myself for not putting more in or maybe buying some more on the way up Sad
thedok

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:37:23 PM

Sterlingcoin (SLG) is the next pump, on cryptsy, it was bought up today, about 14btc worth I think
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:00:22 AM

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:54:03 AM

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up, great stuff!

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

Enjoy your winnings guys, it was a team effort after all.

Our gains from this weeks picks will dwarf what we made from OPAL, BOOM etc

I messaged on twitter. How and where do i sign up?

Hi there,

Just shoot me a Private Message here to get involved

Cheers

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:54:21 AM

27 Nov - 30 Nov
Total return: 628%
Coins: OPAL

If you wake up in the morning, grab some coffee, and then head to Bittrex and start figuring out what to do, you won’t get very far. A good trader will have done his homework and will be prepared for what the market has to offer before the day starts. His trades won’t be made randomly; instead, they will be part of finely constructed trading strategy and will abide to some risk parameters. He will be ready because he will have already made a game plan for the day so that no matter what the market throws at him, he will know how to react.

OPAL

A lot of people have been messaging me for a more explicit explanation of Accumulation vs Distribution. So I will provide you guys with a short analogous story that will break down how price moves in this market – across every coin.

One day after a particularly terrible trading day, my Uncle Dave took me aside and gave me some hard facts about how markets really work. You see, Uncle Dave owns a unique company, which has given him an insider’s perspective on how price movement is managed.

His company Dave & Co, is the only company in the City that distributes light bulbs that never die, and it does so under licence from the government. These light bulbs have an intrinsic value, they never die, and the number in circulation at any one time is much the same.

Being a reasonably intelligent guy, Uncle Dave soon realised that just buying and selling light bulbs to his customers was rather unrewarding. The amount of money he made each time he bought and sold was quite small, and the number of transactions per day was also low.

In addition to this, he also had the expense of an office, warehouse and staff. So something ‘creative’ had to be done.

Having given the problem some thought, he began to wonder what would happen if he mentioned to his neighbour that his light bulbs would soon be in short supply. He knew his neighbour was well connected and, quite frankly, was a gossip – so this was almost as effective as putting an expensive advertisement in the local newspaper. Uncle Dave also knew from checking his warehouse, that he had enough stock to meet any increased demand should his plan be successful.

Several days passed and light bulb sales remained flat.

However, after a week or so, sales started to pick up with more customers coming to the warehouse and buying in larger quantities. It seemed his plan was starting to work and everyone was happy. His customers were happy as they knew that everlasting bulbs would soon be in short supply, and so their value would increase. Uncle Dave was happy because he was selling more lightbulbs, and making more money every day.

Now, with everyone buying these light bulbs, what would happen if he raised his prices? After all, he was the only supplier and demand was high at the moment.

The following day, he announced a price increase but, still believing there would be a light bulb shortage, his customers continued to buy in even larger quantities!

As the weeks passed, he gradually increased his prices higher and higher but still, the buying continued. A few of his more “observant” customers started to sell their bulbs back to him, taking their profits, but Uncle Dave didn’t mind as he still had plenty of willing buyers.

This was all good news for Uncle Dave until, one day, he realised with some alarm that his warehouse was now looking quite empty. He also noticed that the volume of sales each day was decreasing. He decided to keep hiking his prices, so that everyone would think that the situation was unchanged.

Now Uncle Dave had a problem. His original plan was too successful. How was he going to persuade all of his customers to sell their light bulbs back to him, so that he could continue in business?

He thought about this issue for days. Then, by chance, he met his neighbour again in town. The man pulled him to the side to ask if some “gossip” he had heard was true? Uncle Dave had learned that his neighbour had heard that another, much larger, distributor was setting up shop in the area.

Being quite intelligent, Uncle Dave realised that the solution to his problem had just been served up on a silver platter. Appearing shocked, he admitted that the rumour was true, and that his business would suffer badly. More importantly, light bulb values were likely to drop dramatically in price.

Within days, Uncle Dave had queues of customers outside his warehouse doors, begging him to buy back their light bulbs. Now, these are still the same light bulbs – they last forever and are in short supply. But, with so many people selling due to hysteria, Uncle Dave dropped his prices quickly, making people even more desperate to sell before their bulbs became worthless!

As the prices fell further, more and more people cracked under the pressure. Uncle Dave was now buying back an enormous volume of light bulbs. After a few weeks, the panic selling was over – as there were the smart few who were brave enough to hold onto their bulbs despite the pressure.

Uncle Dave could now begin to sell his light bulbs again at their old levels from his warehouse full of stock. He didn’t mind if it was quiet for a few months (long-term trade), as he has made a great deal of money very quickly. He could now afford to take it easy. His overhead costs were covered and he could even bestow a healthy bonus upon his staff members. Everyone soon forgot how or where the rumours had started and life returned to normal.

Normal that is until Uncle Dave started thinking one day to gear up and repeat the entire process again.

Tip: The above analogy is of course fiction, but describes the process of accumulation and distribution. It shows how skilled traders use windows of opportunity and a variety of trading conditions to manipulate prices. Any and every piece of news is merely a tool to manipulate supply and demand. Just like Uncle Dave, traders who buy into a coin during the accumulation phase have a huge advantage over everyone else, as they are literally able to set their own selling prices when volume builds up.  Now I don’t want you to run away with the idea that the entire Crypto market is rigged. It isn’t. No single trader can achieve this on their own. It all comes down to realising that trading is as simple as understanding the difference between retail and wholesale pricing.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:14:34 PM

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
thedok

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:57:39 PM

Sterlingcoin (SLG) is the next pump, on cryptsy, it was bought up today, about 14btc worth I think
Slg pumping as we speak Wink and this info was FREE
burnourdough

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:15:53 PM

Your Uncle Dave's kind of a dick.  Grin
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:42:09 PM

Your Uncle Dave's kind of a dick.  Grin

Hahaha Wink

cutepuppy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:43:31 PM

Nice read!

After reading about your Uncle Dave and he's shenanigans it reminds me so much of what we see here all the time. Would you say that some devs fud their own coins to bring down the price so that they can accumulate? That would make sense being that you can find some fud about every coin on the market

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:05:19 PM

Would you say that some devs fud their own coins to bring down the price so that they can accumulate? That would make sense being that you can find some fud about every coin on the market

I had always suspected this, it would make a whole bunch of sense
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:59:10 PM

How about neos 100% this week to 6k ?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:14:47 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 08:26:54 PM by RyanPumper

01 Dec - 02 Dec
Total return: 473%
Coins: SMBR

Fundamental analysis (news and updates) is somewhat important – but not as important as Technical analysis in revealing all the characteristics of a coin that make it a high or low probability trade. In fact, personally, I don’t use fundamental analysis at all when making trading decisions. Everything I need to know about when, and how to enter / exit a coin is spelled out in big bold letters in the chart and the order book. Your trading strategy should be kept as simple as possible. Overdoing things doesn’t turn a bad strategy into a good one. Trying to make your strategy too complicated with too many indicators and variables is a common mistake among novice traders and also experienced but un-profitable traders.

SEMBRO

The whole reasoning behind me jumping into SMBR was the fact that the price ticked upwards in unison with the daily trading volume – which surged above normal levels. SMBR is also following a specific pattern of movement, which I break down here

Trading Volume simply represents ‘activity’ in a coins market.  So when you see prices moving rapidly – either up or down, this means that there is significant ‘activity’ in that particular market. There will always be manipulation in Crypto. In many ways, Crypto is probably the world’s most easily manipulated market of all. However, as traders, trading volume is our tool to spot and profit from this kind of ‘activity’.

Just look at the ALL chart for SMBR and expand the view. You will see three spikes in volume (three rallies) at roughly the same time each month. You will also see that each rally produced 30 – 33 BTC worth of volume. Coincidence?

Let me give you an example

Imagine that you are at an auction, let’s suppose for arguments sake that it’s an auction of antiques. It is a cold, wet and miserable day in the middle of winter, and the auction room is in a small provincial town. The auction room is almost empty, with few buyers in the room. The auctioneer details the next item, an antique piece of furniture, and starts the bidding with his opening price. After a short pause, a bid is made from the room, but despite further efforts to raise the bidding, the auctioneer finally brings the hammer down, selling the item at the opening bid.

Now imagine the same item being sold in a different scenario. This time, the same item is being sold, but the auction house is in a large city, it is the middle of summer, and the auction room is full. The auctioneer details the next item which is our antique furniture, and opens the bidding with a price. The price quickly moves higher, with bidders signalling interest in the auction room. Eventually, the bidding slows and the item is sold.

In the first example, the price changed only once representing a lack of interest – and in our terms, a lack of bidders in the room. In other words volume. In the second example, the price changed several times and it did so quickly with the price action reflecting interest, activity and bidders in the room. In other words volume.

Thus there is an obvious linkage between price and activity. Activity and volume go hand in hand – which is how it is simple to spot large price moves in the market in spite of whatever manipulation may be taking place.

The scenarios I described above also highlight a key point about volume.

Daily Trading volume is your only key to spot and profit from market manipulation.

Suppose this had been our first visit to this particular auction room. Is the activity witnessed average, above average or below average.

You wouldn’t be able to judge.

However – as we are traders and not auction goers we have certain tools at our disposal that reveals this crucial piece of information to us. We have the Charts – specifically the ALL chart.

The ALL chart reveals every single tick of price movement and all the daily volume stats across every coins entire history – therefore we are able to ascertain if volume is average, above average or below average, and then make our trading decisions accordingly.

Tip: Whether there is market manipulation or not, Trading volume reveals when a price move is running out of steam (exit indicator). It reveals whether buying interest is rising or falling on a daily basis. It reveals all the subtleties of pull backs. Volume is the fuel that drives the entire crypto market. Volume also reveals when major players are moving in and out of a coin. Without volume, nothing moves – and, if it does move and the volume is not in agreement, then there is something wrong. In Crypto, volume gives you the ultimate weapon to validate price, and to reveal the true market sentiment.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

cutepuppy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:21:08 PM

Sent a message ryan. Ready to move forward. thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: