Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WARNING DarkChain was a Trojan/Virus Scam and the next is already coming !  (Read 8623 times)
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:40:25 PM

As the Dev of DarkChain deleted his topic shortly after it was discovered that the wallets have been swapped out with infected ones which inject a Trojan into your system, i've started this topic.

Make sure you DISCONNECT INTERNET when you've installed the DarkChain wallet and let every virus scanner run over your PC.

Its probably the best to move all coins away from your PC, Format it and reinstall Windows then.

The next Virus-Scam is probably already coming, be warned and do not trust newbie devs which Announce coins without any new features, no real ann topic and no POD.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a447513372

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

thanks for warning  , people pls attention

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

I was telling everyone to ask for PoD before mining.But most of them were even skeptical about PoD and called me FUDDER !

@ Cryptopromotions - Dude what happened with your scam coin promotions?

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:52:55 PM

Thanks for the info ocminer, spread the word, guys. Some people are probably still mining this, blissfully unaware.

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:53:21 PM

Jesus, guess I mined 2/2 scamcoins. Good on me.

twitter @antiiclimax
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:55:12 PM

+1 Ocminer , i just deleted the pool for this scam coin

thcst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

I think this guy tried to log into one of my accounts

The IP is

DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:08:54 PM

As the Dev of DarkChain deleted his topic shortly after it was discovered that the wallets have been swapped out with infected ones which inject a Trojan into your system, i've started this topic.

Make sure you DISCONNECT INTERNET when you've installed the DarkChain wallet and let every virus scanner run over your PC.

Its probably the best to move all coins away from your PC, Format it and reinstall Windows then.

The next Virus-Scam is probably already coming, be warned and do not trust newbie devs which Announce coins without any new features, no real ann topic and no POD.

Out of curiosity, what was the Trojan name?
Jerrietg

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:12:52 PM

let's against scam coin ,clean the world , peace
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:18:48 PM

People he try to steal the passwords of my trading websites, and not only, be aware... i'm getting emails that someone tries to log in my accounts!!!

Authorization failed from IP: 213.135.234.6
If it was not You then change Your password immediately and turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now.

Wink   Wink
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:20:14 PM

It is going a little far the few people we let over and over again try to scam this community. It's getting rather tiresome.

twitter @antiiclimax
martibg

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

my BTC wallet disappeared i had in 0.00017235 BTC lol and it was encrypted

and my C-CEX account is under attack, 5 times in a roll someone try to log in

Wink   Wink
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:42:25 PM

The reason you should have 2FA on all your trading accounts. If you were a victim of this, I hope you had 2FA enabled. If you were not a victim, go enable 2FA on every single trading account you have.

Trojans can also steal wallet.dat files. Make sure you encrypt and backup your wallets.

If you are like me, you would be using a VM for trading and wallets. Keeps your main PC secure that way.

DELETED
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:48:12 PM

I initially walked away from this one and greed brought me back.
Oh well, good excuse for a beer in the morning.

twitter @antiiclimax
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:12:53 PM

It's very sad to read this, it is getting awfully stupid with the constant script kiddies scamming people all over the place.
I've shut down the darkchain stratum only the front end will remain for people who're interested in withdrawing, for whatever that's worth...

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:13:30 PM

I lost half a bitcoin and all iocoins after installing this wallet.

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:16:54 PM

Why do people even bother with these obvious shitcoins to begin with?

Do the crypto world a favor and focus on the top 50 coins already in existence.  No more are needed.  All people are doing is spreading capital to a bunch of worthless coins lowering the value of coins that actually might have a future and have people involved that are actively working on the coin.

There are currently 471 coins listed on coinmarketcap and it's fitting that pennies is #471.  If this bullshit continues then all coins will be worth no more than pennies.

It's obvious that 99% of these 1 post devs launching a new coin is scamming.  If you're too stupid to see that then you deserve to get a virus and lose all your btc and other coins.  Hopefully you'll end up losing enough to make you just leave the cryptocurrency world because your stupidity is destroying it..  Too many idiots jumping from scam to scam hoping to get rich but never will.  Mining coins simply because they like the name or logo.  I've never seen so many complete morons as I have in the eight months I've been involved in cryptocurrency.  And I did desktop support for years before I moved on to higher level positions.  I thought I would never see more idiots than I did doing that job.  The altcoin world changed my mind about that.

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:17:40 PM

I think its time that users better boycott all the new coins from newbie accounts or without PoD . Such wallets shouldn't be installed at first place but even if someone wants to try these then better try them in virtualbox or vmware , otherwise you can only blame yourself.
martibg

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:32:38 PM

I think its time that users better boycott all the new coins from newbie accounts or without PoD . Such wallets shouldn't be installed at first place but even if someone wants to try these then better try them in virtualbox or vmware , otherwise you can only blame yourself.

on every new coin i'm writing about PoD but nearly everyone are jumping against me, i hope those people got burned too...
We should organise scam hunting team

Wink   Wink
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:32:58 PM

Why do people even bother with these obvious shitcoins to begin with?

Do the crypto world a favor and focus on the top 50 coins already in existence.  No more are needed.  All people are doing is spreading capital to a bunch of worthless coins lowering the value of coins that actually might have a future and have people involved that are actively working on the coin.

There are currently 471 coins listed on coinmarketcap and it's fitting that pennies is #471.  If this bullshit continues then all coins will be worth no more than pennies.

It's obvious that 99% of these 1 post devs launching a new coin is scamming.  If you're too stupid to see that then you deserve to get a virus and lose all your btc and other coins.  Hopefully you'll end up losing enough to make you just leave the cryptocurrency world because your stupidity is destroying it..  Too many idiots jumping from scam to scam hoping to get rich but never will.  Mining coins simply because they like the name or logo.  I've never seen so many complete morons as I have in the eight months I've been involved in cryptocurrency.  And I did desktop support for years before I moved on to higher level positions.  I thought I would never see more idiots than I did doing that job.  The altcoin world changed my mind about that.

Why in the fuck are you here then you pos. move on.. unless you just want to Troll the unfortunate. begone asshole.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: