Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done!  (Read 66515 times)
RubleDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:27:40 PM

One of the next features we will be adding is a integrated chat platform which will also function on mobile devices to transmit anonymous communication. The communication can be in several forms including sending media messages across the network. This service will be called whoRU as you will not be able to trace back to the original sending location. The users on both ends will also be able to create a permanent username for their particular wallet just like any other instant messaging system.

So when you want to talk to a group of friends you can setup a chat room similar to ICQ, skype, or hangouts. We already have the mobile chat designed and ready to go from another project we completed in the past and are currently integrating it to utilize Ruble's network for transmission. This is 1 example of the type of features we are adding to the network and would like suggestions on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pica-Pau

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:46:59 PM

One of the next features we will be adding is a integrated chat platform which will also function on mobile devices to transmit anonymous communication. The communication can be in several forms including sending media messages across the network. This service will be called whoRU as you will not be able to trace back to the original sending location. The users on both ends will also be able to create a permanent username for their particular wallet just like any other instant messaging system.

So when you want to talk to a group of friends you can setup a chat room similar to ICQ, skype, or hangouts. We already have the mobile chat designed and ready to go from another project we completed in the past and are currently integrating it to utilize Ruble's network for transmission. This is 1 example of the type of features we are adding to the network and would like suggestions on.

https://i.imgur.com/JtPNrTT.gif

WTF?  Sick! That would be some mad skills.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

Or dump, or something...
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:18:24 PM

That could be a game changing feature.  I like it.
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:54:58 PM

That could be a game changing feature.  I like it.

XC already does this...
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

That could be a game changing feature.  I like it.

XC already does this...

On Mobile devices like skype?  That's funny because I own a lot of XC but I don't follow the thread anymore.  Cheesy Anyway, I'm sure there is enough room for more than one coin with disruptive technology.
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

That could be a game changing feature.  I like it.

XC already does this...

On Mobile devices like skype?  That's funny because I own a lot of XC but I don't follow the thread anymore.  Cheesy

I know you do, I follow that thread as well.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:28:44 PM

SO how many coin total ?

Have not see on OP ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
LosingCoins

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:57:45 PM

SO how many coin total ?

Have not see on OP ?

I agree it should be in the OP.
If you check the block explorer though it says: Outstanding: 1,642,838 RUBLE

so 5k sats for a 1.6m coin. Not bad IMO. ~31k market cap atm.

Regards,

LC
RubleDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:22:50 AM

Yes, 1.6m with fast PoS so anyone can build test the network effectively in a short time period. And you can send and receive coins in very short order.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:44:09 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 12:58:17 AM by mrcashking

Adding the coin supply to the OP and/or Headline subject would definitely help.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:25:58 AM

Yes, 1.6m with fast PoS so anyone can build test the network effectively in a short time period. And you can send and receive coins in very short order.

update the OP Dev and put Roadmap also !
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:50:09 AM

Also hows the proof of Dev coming along? that will look nice on the OP.  Roadmap coming soon dev is editing it most likely and also code review as well. It Takes time you guys. stake your coins and earn some interest.
Battareus

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:38:21 AM

Where is the code review?
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:04:20 AM

Where is the code review?
x2 one day late ?...
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Thank you to all the users who sent donations, we have received 10k in Ruble donations the last few days and this paves the way for funding future development.

We would like to ask everyone for suggestions for what features they would like added to Ruble. This will allow us to plan them into our current features we are writing.
DarkCoin seems to be completely open all source.
What things can add to Ruble

DarkCoin doesn't have any features other than anon, so there are plenty of features that can be added.  Besides, DarkCoin's anon isn't the best solution.  Plenty of things can be improved and added. Let's expand our minds a little.

Darkcoin will have instant transactions very soon. Hard to beat that.

szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:19:10 AM

Thank you to all the users who sent donations, we have received 10k in Ruble donations the last few days and this paves the way for funding future development.

We would like to ask everyone for suggestions for what features they would like added to Ruble. This will allow us to plan them into our current features we are writing.
DarkCoin seems to be completely open all source.
What things can add to Ruble

DarkCoin doesn't have any features other than anon, so there are plenty of features that can be added.  Besides, DarkCoin's anon isn't the best solution.  Plenty of things can be improved and added. Let's expand our minds a little.

Darkcoin will have instant transactions very soon. Hard to beat that.

agree, but:
market cap:

$ 11,627,641 DarkCoin
$ 29,102 RUBLE

don't you see potential?
Battareus

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:24:41 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 12:15:43 PM by Battareus

Does anyone seen the Ruble code review?
Why "Code Review Done!" in the name of thread?
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:08:59 PM

Dev you should now show all development in the OP  Sad code review done then where is the link ? simply posting in text won't be good anymore, POD ? roadmap ? OP is looks like newbie handling it
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:19:19 PM

Hey guys, I wrote up on your cryptocurrency on my blog. Hopefully you don't mind this.

http://itguidesnews.com/2014/10/03/cryptocurrency-friday-1-ruble-information-review/

I also invested in some rubles today with some of my BTC i make from my cloud miner. I hope this goes well for you guys!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: