Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING PROFIT POOL CODE] x11,x13,Scrypt Profit Switching Pool Code READY2GO  (Read 2149 times)
sickfire (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:48:42 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 12:07:59 AM by sickfire

Hello,

(Excuse the new account, I created it to protect the identity of the pool)

The pool has been shut down. So at this point it does not matter. I am one of the owner/operators of LeetPools, and My main account is LeetPoolsOP, if you need confirmation feel free to message that user and I can get back to you.

I have for sale fully functional profit switching multi-pool platform that I would like to sell. This code has been tested and verified as working (I have a running copy I can demo) (I have now a video demo of the pool working, since we have shut it down). I don't have the time to manage and run a mining pool anymore.

Looking for ~$1000-$1500(or best offer) to take over this pool code and fully own it. You will get the complete working copy of the code for the pool (Yours 100%), along with instructions of how to run, add coins etc.

To clarify, the BRAND NAME of the pool is not for sale, just the code that allows you to run your own profit pool using the code that I am selling. If you request a Demo, that is what you will get (not including the logo), you will have to get your own server etc. to host the pool. Once the sale finalizes, we will shut down our Demo/Pool that is running using the code The pool is shut down, so once the sale goes through, you will get the code and we will help you get started.

We have a video demo of the pool that we can show off just message me to get a look at it.

THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Once the code is bought, we are gone, and you will own the code.

WE ACCEPT ESCROW.

About the pool:
  • Pool is built on the Node.JS platform
  • Completely overhauled, custom and unique front-end
  • Pool fee is manually set in control panel along with fee collection address
  • Admin panel to exchange the coins on the given exchange, change exchange deposits on the fly, enable disable coins on the fly, etc
  • Manual and Automatic switch mode (Admin can switch or have the pool switch)
  • X11, X13, Scrypt Profit Switching Ports
  • Cryptsy, Poloniex, Bittrex supported
  • Pays out in BTC
  • No Login System
  • Uses BTC address as the user name
  • Individual stats for each user, simple graphs, displays and calculates raw BTC/Mhs for each respective port. Has a basic API.

If you would like to see the pool in action, please PM ME!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:39:42 AM

Bump. <3
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:55:39 PM

bump
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:37:16 AM

Hello,

I have for sale fully functional profit switching multi-pool platform that I would like to sell. This code has been tested and verified as working (I have a running copy I can demo). I don't have the time to manage and run a mining pool anymore.

Looking for ~2.5BTC (or best offer) to take over this pool and fully own the code that runs it. You will get the complete working copy of the code for the pool (Yours 100%), along with instructions of how to run, add coins etc.

About the pool:
  • Admin panel to exchange the coins on the given exchange, change exchange deposits on the fly, enable disable coins on the fly, etc
  • Pays out in BTC
  • No Login System
  • Individual stats for each user, simple graphs, displays and calculates raw BTC/Mhs for each respective port. Has a basic API.

Why would you protect the indentity when you want to sell it? Btw, you accept escrow?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:02:07 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:19:21 AM by sickfire

Hello,

I have for sale fully functional profit switching multi-pool platform that I would like to sell. This code has been tested and verified as working (I have a running copy I can demo). I don't have the time to manage and run a mining pool anymore.

Looking for ~2.5BTC (or best offer) to take over this pool and fully own the code that runs it. You will get the complete working copy of the code for the pool (Yours 100%), along with instructions of how to run, add coins etc.

About the pool:
  • Pays out in BTC
  • No Login System

Why would you protect the identity when you want to sell it? Btw, you accept escrow?

The pool's name/brand is not for sale, just the code/platform (NOT THE SERVER) that its running is. I hope that clarifies a bit.

Yes I do accept escrow.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:03:23 AM

Hello,

About the pool:
  • Pays out in BTC
  • No Login System

Why would you protect the identity when you want to sell it? Btw, you accept escrow?

The pool's name/brand is not for sale, just the code and the entire platform that its running is. I hope that clarifies a bit.

Yes I do accept escrow.

In that case, would you be able to PM me a live demo so I can see how it looks like? Highly interested.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:38:24 PM

Bump.
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:21:05 PM

bump <3
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:33:46 AM

Bump!
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:50:21 PM

Taking serious offers!
Metham

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:09:26 PM

Do you plan on continuing to run your own pool once selling the source code?

See, the problem is, buying only the source code is basically just buying into your marketplace, using your specifically designed profit-switching algorithms.. so on top of giving a learning curve to the developer that takes it on board, your new optimisations/coin selections won't be available to the buyer, at least not immediately. And if you have a developer that can understand/write/optimise profit-switching algos.. they might aswell write their own, rather than buying someone else's.

Finally, what kind of profitability do you see on your pool software on say, Scrypt profit-switching, versus straight-up mining LTC?
sickfire (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:01:46 AM

Do you plan on continuing to run your own pool once selling the source code?

See, the problem is, buying only the source code is basically just buying into your marketplace, using your specifically designed profit-switching algorithms.. so on top of giving a learning curve to the developer that takes it on board, your new optimisations/coin selections won't be available to the buyer, at least not immediately. And if you have a developer that can understand/write/optimise profit-switching algos.. they might aswell write their own, rather than buying someone else's.

Finally, what kind of profitability do you see on your pool software on say, Scrypt profit-switching, versus straight-up mining LTC?

We have shut down the pool that was running the code. We are out 100%

We don't want to maintain or hold on to this code anymore as we are out. We would just like to get paid for some of the effort that was put into the creation of this pool platform. Once we send you the code and documentation, we are going to delete this code (thats something you are going to have to take our word for). There is a very low learning curve with this software. The algorithm works as well as TMB, Clever, and Waffle as far as coin selection, its right on.

This code is ready to be expanded upon and be built, its by no means a "dead end".

The code works and is ready to go.
fragar10

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:02:39 AM

Is the code still for sale? I am interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: