Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need coins to give away to game players. Better than a fountain??  (Read 1064 times)
smagik (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:20:11 PM

It was hard to come up with a subject that didn't sound like a scam or ad, I tried.

I run a game that gives away coins to players.  It is an excellent way to encourage people to play my game.  I currently put 10 DOGE into the pot every time someone plays a game, and pay it out to players at midnight every night.  In many ways it is like a fountain.  It distributes coins to people that would have never had them, thus encourages adoption by users.

I currently fund the pot myself, but am looking for one or more sponsors to provide coins for disbursement.  The gain for you is
  1. the disbursement of small amounts of your coin to a large number of people.
  2. To use your coin, we have to accept it as a payment method.

For us to accept your coin as a payment method you need to be listed on   cryptocoincharts.info

We draw our price information from there.

If you want information, please message me. 

If this was advertising there would be a link to the website.

Best Regards.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:58:35 PM

It was hard to come up with a subject that didn't sound like a scam or ad, I tried.

I run a game that gives away coins to players.  It is an excellent way to encourage people to play my game.  I currently put 10 DOGE into the pot every time someone plays a game, and pay it out to players at midnight every night.  In many ways it is like a fountain.  It distributes coins to people that would have never had them, thus encourages adoption by users.

I currently fund the pot myself, but am looking for one or more sponsors to provide coins for disbursement.  The gain for you is
  1. the disbursement of small amounts of your coin to a large number of people.
  2. To use your coin, we have to accept it as a payment method.

For us to accept your coin as a payment method you need to be listed on   cryptocoincharts.info

We draw our price information from there.

If you want information, please message me. 

If this was advertising there would be a link to the website.

Best Regards.

Hi! i would like to know more about it
i have messaged you
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:21:57 PM

What actual benefits are there to us as the providers of the coin(s)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: