Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monero officially dead?  (Read 6461 times)
canonsburg

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:36:06 AM

Still bullish on Monero.

Not a lot of teams can build their own forum software from scratch and the MyMonero webwallet is a well-built implementation that already foreshadows more projects to come, namely a mobile wallet and as well as the SPV wallet. (If you read the Privacy Policy and other pieces of information on the MyMonero site, it makes references to information collected from using services on mobile devices, etc)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:55:59 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 12:32:14 PM by othe

No you were even full of shit about the Auroracoin exploit.

I didn't go any where and there was a reason I halted. If you follow a few of threads you would know why.

Excuses excuses excuses...

I was right about Auroracoin and I am right about Monero.

Yes, i can quote yourself i guess?
7) I think MRO has potential and more importantly Bitjohn has indicated to me that Cryptsy will implement MRO as soon as the technical situation is worked out. So mine and buy up people Crypto is evolving.

I do in fact support BBR.
~BCX~

surprise.

TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:44:42 PM

Big sells today, whatever will happen?

Their investors got cold feet because bitcoin price dropped this tells you exactly what this coin is just a Pump and Dump coin and no real big supporter.

Every coin, including Bitcoin is a pump and dump. Try to get the trends and go with it.

Still waiting for the fabled BCX attack.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:44:13 PM

No you were even full of shit about the Auroracoin exploit.

I didn't go any where and there was a reason I halted. If you follow a few of threads you would know why.

Excuses excuses excuses...

Yes, i can quote yourself i guess?
7) I think MRO has potential and more importantly Bitjohn has indicated to me that Cryptsy will implement MRO as soon as the technical situation is worked out. So mine and buy up people Crypto is evolving.

I do in fact support BBR.
~BCX~

surprise.

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
cesckat

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Verba volant, bits persist.

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:10:47 PM

Monero (XMR) price now:
0.00149086 BTC/XMR

Chart looking as well as all the other altcoins that are listed on crypto exchanges...

HODL!
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:00:19 PM

It's just a bear market. Not the death of monero. A great opportunity to buy lots of cheap coins.

Yeah that's what they all say. There's no exit wall coming to your "cheap coins"  Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:06:42 PM

It's just a bear market. Not the death of monero. A great opportunity to buy lots of cheap coins.

That's the same statement said when it dropped from .0043 to .0039 and again when it fell below .0030.

It's been on a steady decent since peaking in September.

The graph doesn't lie.

~BCX~

Whatever happened to your monero-killing exploit?

Also why did you run away from the discussion of it back in October?

Lol

Grin

But at any rate allow me to post the following.

In March I called Auroracoin and met the the almost identical responses I did to Monero.

~BCX~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877108.msg9693792#msg9693792

LOL you conveniently left at the time of YOUR OWN 22 day deadline in October. lol In fact you left the forums entirely not logging into your account for at least a few weeks nor posting for a few weeks.

Just because you were supposedly "right" about aurora coin doesn't mean anything as you also called an attack on Litecoin which you yourself failed to manifest then ran away from when you could not and did not deliver your promised attack.

This is just like you did when you promised your 22-day prep monero-killing exploit you were going to unleash on all of us then conveniently ran away from the discussion when your deadline you set came and went and nothing but hot air remained after you left.

Please save us all of your bullshit. Thanks  Grin Grin Grin

What I expect you to do is not address any of what I said above and just deflect and avoid the obvious fail you have demonstrated to all of us watching. Typical BCX style.  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:51:48 PM

Lol too much emotion?

Aren't we presumptuous?

Nice deflection attempt. As usual keep denying your inability to actually kill monero with your so called "exploit".

Thank you for the laughs though!!

Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

beber456

Activity: 563

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:05:01 PM

Its the death of monero lol , its just a diffucult time lol like Btc got few years ago
To my mind its a good  moment to buy lots of cheap coins .
Menero is a interesing rypto  btw !
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 11:37:11 PM

Definately isn't dead, wish I had more fiat/BTC to buy more Sad
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:49:55 PM

Its the death of monero lol , its just a diffucult time lol like Btc got few years ago

Dont worry, this is just the crack of the whip. We're shaking out all the immature players and weak hands. Monero will be more mature for this.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:35:33 PM

It's not dead I guess. Monero has been overvalued for a long time. As it has negligible real world economy, it's value is determined almost solely by speculators and enthusiasts. Quite natural to see it's value falling.
Quicken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:19:09 PM

It's not dead I guess. Monero has been overvalued for a long time. As it has negligible real world economy, it's value is determined almost solely by speculators and enthusiasts. Quite natural to see it's value falling.

Correction: the price may have fallen but the value has not.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:00:23 PM

There is nothing really which stands out for Monero. There are a lot of loudmouths but that doesn't equal long term success.

I doubt anybody here cares about that. It will keep getting pumped and dumped so the whales will remain happy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:30:37 AM

There is nothing really which stands out for Monero. There are a lot of loudmouths but that doesn't equal long term success.

I doubt anybody here cares about that. It will keep getting pumped and dumped so the whales will remain happy.
Yes there is, the only legit anonymous coin and the only legit iteration of ring signature tech coupled with a solid ass development team.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

Price crash doesn't mean the coin is over.

is bitcoin over??? it dropped 75%!!!

You guys are fools. You all have weak little baby hands and no money to buy cheap coins.

jehst

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:45:59 AM

Yes there is, the only legit anonymous coin and the only legit iteration of ring signature tech coupled with a solid ass development team.

Monero's legitimacy will face a crisis. Either:

1) Monero's block reward is changed by the community, resulting in a retroactive fastmine. (People mining in the first 6 months got more coins.)
or
2) Monero becomes 80% mined in 3.5 years from now. (Latecomers will look at it as unfair.)

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
Johnny Mnemonic

Activity: 795
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:36:00 AM

Monero becomes 80% mined in 3.5 years from now. (Latecomers will look at it as unfair.)

Do you mean latecoming investors? Do you think investors are the end goal? Monero is intended to be a currency... you know, for trade. It's not a mutual fund.

A common (and yet undemonstrated) assumption in this community is the idea that a property's "investment potential" will have anything to do with it's mainstream adoption as an exchange medium.
Johnny Mnemonic

Activity: 795
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:39:55 AM

By the way, Google's IPO was 10 years ago. Has that stopped anyone from using it's products and services?
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:43:47 AM

By the way, Google's IPO was 10 years ago. Has that stopped anyone from using it's products and services?

ahahaha - google isn't a currency you clown.

lol - theres a diff between currency and business.  there's room for hundreds of millions of businesses.  there's room for as many currencies as there are armies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: