Author Topic: Vod  (Read 1549 times)
Jaaawsh (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
Vod
September 01, 2014, 08:05:23 PM

I'm going to post what I posted on his trust.

Just some backstory information though: He negative trusted me, and then I did him, then about a week later I sent him a message saying I'd remove it, and asking him to remove mine as I decided to not sell my account. I removed it without waiting for a response, in good faith.

Now it's today and I finally remembered about it so I posted this on his profile:

"So many things wrong with this user. He does absolutely no business of his own on the forums, but yet has huge positive trust.
he gives out negative trust like it's candy at a parade, whether you we're: considering doing something he doesn't approve of, did something he doesn't approve, or are doing something he doesn't approve of he will give you negative trust. He's not a staff member of the forum just someone with a huge superiority complex. He personally gave me negative trust, for making a post about considering selling my account. I tried to PM him and explain to him the situation, but he just has his PMs set to block me. That's what I get for trying to make peace and be a user who follows all the rules? (because I've never broken any rules on here, selling your account is not against the rules despite what Vod may have you believe)"

I do not believe that this negative trust is uncalled for, as everything I wrote is 100% true, no embellishments, I really did PM him trying to mend the situation, and went to PM him today again to ask what was up about it, only to find out my messages to him are blocked. And even before I was personally attacked by him, I always thought. "wow what an asshole"

If you think what I posted on his profile is incorrect in any way, let me know and I'll change it. I want his trust to reflect the truth, not just a bunch of his longtime friends saying how great he is for being a volunteer (unasked and uninvited) "scam buster".

TL;DR: Another forum post about how Vod is an asshat Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:28:01 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 08:44:53 PM by eid

If there's a possibility that an account will be/has been sold, it's reasonable to distrust it as we don't know who now owns it.

This is especially true of an account with positive trust like yours.

I don't want to trade with an account with positive rep, unknowing of the fact that it's no longer in the hands of the person who earned it.

Surely you can see this?
Jaaawsh (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:24:36 PM

If there's a possibility that an account will be/has been sold, it's reasonable to distrust it as we don't know who now owns it.

I don't want to trade with an account with positive rep, unknowing of the fact that it's no longer in the hands of the person who earned it.

Surely you can see this?

I can see this, BUT I decided against it really quickly, and in my post which he used to reference it was just an option that I was considering. I PM'd him explaining this but nope, he just decided to block my PM's after that.

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:01:18 PM

He gave you negative trust because you posted that you are planning on selling your account soon. Your trust rating is "red" but the details of the trust say why and does not claim you scammed. ''

What he posted is true. 

Jaaawsh (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:32:52 PM

He gave you negative trust because you posted that you are planning on selling your account soon. Your trust rating is "red" but the details of the trust say why and does not claim you scammed. ''

What he posted is true.  

Well then by that logic what I posted on his is completely fine, thanks for confirming!

eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:02:20 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 07:26:57 AM by eid

Surely you can see this?

I can see this, BUT I decided against it really quickly, and in my post which he used to reference it was just an option that I was considering. I PM'd him explaining this but nope, he just decided to block my PM's after that.

You were trying to get a loan (in an attempt to gamble enough to pay off your other two loans) while also considering selling your account. I don't see why you'd be confused about people not trusting you. In fact, you even admitted to it being "sketchy" in your post.

Having a change of heart after getting negative feedback is irrelevant. Try reading my post above objectively (without the drive to escape your fate).
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:40:36 PM

And I'll chirp in on here too for Vod.

I've been given a negative reputation for merely asking for a loan as a newcomer? Do I get a chance to redeem myself or can you not remove negative trust?

Sorry. It's usually nice to be given the chance to explain and to answer people before my trust is blown out of proportion.

"Sorry dude, you have to be a hardcore member before asking for a loan", ""Oh, right? Cheers for the info! It's ok though, it's funded" - no need for negative trust.

It's not as if I said anything that could be directed to any scam activity.

So now because I have a negative trust rating, any posts that I want to make people are going to wonder - all because of a newbie mistake.

I do understand that you get a huge amount of scam activity and any newcomers that ask for a loan is suspicious - but isn't it innocent before proven guilty and all that? Before I get told to "FUCK OFF" by users that don't even bother to read my full posts.

'Tis quite an interesting forum you have here. I've been reading it for quite some time, and decided to join it when I saw the opportunity for a bit of btc borrowing - don't spoil it for me please Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: