Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♛ Double Your Bitcoins | Must Read | No BS ♛  (Read 939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CashbackSystemMaster (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:12:43 PM

Intro/Explanation
If you are reading this I presume you have some spare bitcoins to invest or you are just curious. I will get straight to the point.

Some of you may know that payment processing companies such as Skrill(Moneybookers) and Neteller give rewards, or as they call it "cashback" for processing payments.
These rewards are very very low for ordinary people, you can view them on their official sites.

http://www.neteller.com/vip/
https://www.skrill.com/en/vip/store/

But if you are like me and have an inside man on the job then things get interesting. Currently my cashback is at a stable percentage of 5% per transaction. It may not seem like a lot at first but this is a big opportunity for big money.

So how does this work?
It is very simple. You send me money(bitcoins), why bitcoins? Please read on. I trade them and load them into my accounts and start circulating that money over the accounts I have, creating a profit. After these contract runs out you will get back your bitcoins + interest.
I know I am new here and I need to gain trust from this community but before you go rambo mode and bash my thread ask me questions and read everything.

Contracts are as follows.
Time      | Payout            | Example
1 week   | deposit x 1.08  | deposit 1 BTC, after a week you will receive back 1.08 BTC
2 weeks  | deposit x 1.2    | deposit 1 BTC, after 2 weeks you will receive back 1.2 BTC
1 month  | deposit x 1.45  | deposit 1 BTC, after a month you will receive back 1.45 BTC
2 months | deposit x 2       | deposit 1 BTC, after 2 months you will receive back 2 BTC

Minimum investment is 0.05 BTC. There is no maximum yet.

FAQ
Do you accept escrow?
No, I need to have the money available and I need to circulate it. That is the whole point of this business, did you even read the thread?

Why bitcoins?
Because when I take bitcoins I don't need to worry about chargebacks and fraudulent activity. Saves me time and headaches.

If you have anymore questions PM me or post below.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:20:02 PM

Well I understand that you might be a legit business person but consider the following,

This is your first message ,
 You have no trust right now,
 You can't use escrow,
 You want minimum 0.05

Do you think that sounds like a good deal to ANYONE?

How do you expect people to now bash your thread?
 You are expecting 25$ just to try and see if you are legit?

First learn how to run a business ,than comeback here.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:58:12 PM

This is a load of crap. First off, if you're so sure of your system, that means you must have done this before. And if you've done this before, you surely would have profits sitting around with which to fund escrow with, no?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:59:58 PM

And how is that this is your first thread (indeed your first POST) and you already know about self-moderated threads?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: