Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody trying to buy some fresh rap lyrics that's dope?  (Read 2923 times)
Mr410 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:46:04 AM

I write to sell, Which means, My bars/punchlines rhyme and are high quality. No corny, No mediocre. Street music is what I work best at but I have written industry-like songs that's laying around. I work fast, Don't even need a whole day, and wouldn't write anything that wouldn't bang. To spit something off the humble, I be in the trap, Take a nigga bitch... I ain't got no respect, I come for that money all day nigga countin stacks, I'm turnt up to the fuckin max, Like an acrobat, I get money and that's a fuckin fact no that's a fuckin bet, I'm doin numbers like a running back, Bitch I got them racks, I smoke niggas like a cigarette bitch it's a fuckin rap. That's actually a song I wrote but didn't care for but I do have samples and recordings on my laptop with dates in-case a nigga try steal my ish. But HMU man it's A WHOLE LOT MORE where that came from. Unfortunately I just graduated high school and have too much time on my hands. I can do this all day but I don't want to be a rapper though lol Reasonable prices too bro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:56:57 AM

As an African American, I find your rap text very insulting. I really hate the use of the word "nigga" and any form of it. It's stuff like this that gives African Americans a bad name. I hate when I hear people call each other a nigger. If a white man said it to a black man, those would be fightin' words..

I just don't get why people think its okay to use is when they want to. Its best to not even say the "n" word at all.
Mr410 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:03:50 PM

As an African American, I find your rap text very insulting. I really hate the use of the word "nigga" and any form of it. It's stuff like this that gives African Americans a bad name. I hate when I hear people call each other a nigger. If a white man said it to a black man, those would be fightin' words..

I just don't get why people think its okay to use is when they want to. Its best to not even say the "n" word at all.
I agree with you man but it's going to be said regardless of how you and I both feel about it.
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2083

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:04:31 PM

I be in the trap, Take a nigga bitch... I ain't got no respect, I come for that money all day nigga countin stacks, I'm turnt up to the fuckin max, Like an acrobat, I get money and that's a fuckin fact no that's a fuckin bet, I'm doin numbers like a running back, Bitch I got them racks, I smoke niggas like a cigarette bitch it's a fuckin rap.

Bitch it's not a fucking rap. Trolling at its worst.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mr410 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

I be in the trap, Take a nigga bitch... I ain't got no respect, I come for that money all day nigga countin stacks, I'm turnt up to the fuckin max, Like an acrobat, I get money and that's a fuckin fact no that's a fuckin bet, I'm doin numbers like a running back, Bitch I got them racks, I smoke niggas like a cigarette bitch it's a fuckin rap.

It's the beginning of a verse of a song that's been wrote used as an example. #NoTroll Just trying to make a quick buck or 2.
Mr410 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:19:02 PM

It's the beginning of a verse of a song that's been wrote used as an example. #NoTroll Just trying to make a quick buck or 2.
To shut you up... Here's some more to it, I finish niggas fatality, Mortal Kombat, I stay strapped like a fuckin vet, I be killin niggas i'm a mf heart attack! I won't give the whole song away idiot! Anyone can have the entire song for $45.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:48:21 PM

I agree with you man but it's going to be said regardless of how you and I both feel about it.

To shut you up... Here's some more to it, I finish niggas fatality, Mortal Kombat, I stay strapped like a fuckin vet, I be killin niggas i'm a mf heart attack! I won't give the whole song away idiot! Anyone can have the entire song for $45.

Quote for reference.

Also, just to stay on topic: you suck. No imagination, nothing but lame ass fuck, n-word, bitch "rap".

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:02:13 PM

Wow. I'd rather get scammed for my money then buy this crap.

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:03:28 PM

Hahaha, shame.
At least he is trying to earn. Bad waay. But he is trying.
Tongue

-.sgmf
Mr410 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:59:50 PM

It isn't crap, Just isn't appealing to you. Move along
randallface

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:02:35 PM

Someone find a rope for this choke picnic, this dudes mind must be broke from dope sickness, give him a buck to write you a verse? please, I can write better than that with my dick tied behind my knees. Dude wants to take a brain dump in your mind hole, don't let him because he's a blind troll, if I were dealt his hand in life, I'd fold, but enough ragging on a brothers brain for acting five years old.

I count bits with my left hand while writing frightening verses on my night stand, pimp slap ready with my right hand for a sad baggy clad thug acting like a child-man. Hatter mad like hes on some mercury, learning english for the first time like he's a sick furby. Please believe I dont mean disrespect, but you got no game so here's your cup-check... I'm about to post my bitcoin address for some internet money, just to see if someone out there thought this was funny.

Game over. Try again?

15vMYsWJ2tS9vj5RKsvGZ9yGKCyZ1yyyvx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: