Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bot - Lottery, Poker, Rock-Paper-Scissors, Exchange, pay and more...  (Read 2331 times)
fayoling (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:32:04 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 10:01:39 PM by fayoling

@pinkcoinlottery Twitter Bot

I am creating this thread in hopes to further discuss this technology and see where and how far we can go with it.

The first feature and purpose behind the bots creation was our lottery. You can win 1,000,000+ PINK by purchasing tickets for 100 PINK.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or tip someone else. Upon request the bot will generate an image of your lottery ticket and numbers.

The commands for this are:
@pinkcoinlottery ticket [1-25]
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox ticket [1-25]
Other commands related to the lottery are:
@pinkcoinlottery jackpot, draw

==============================================================================================================

Later on we added the instant poker game, this will generate an image with up to 5 poker hands for you to win up to 250,000 PINK.

@pinkcoinlottery deal [1-5]
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox deal [1-5]

==============================================================================================================

After the poker a community member had requested Rock, Paper, Scissors.

@pinkcoinlottery [rock, paper, scissors] [1-5]
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox [rock, paper, scissors] [1-5]

The most recent addition to the system is the ability to exchange other coins for Pinkcoin.
By requesting a Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Blackcoin address, the system will automatically deposit the appropriate amount of Pinkcoin into your wallet.

@pinkcoinlottery BTC address
@pinkcoinlottery DOGE address
@pinkcoinlottery BC address
@pinkcoinlottery LTC address

Of course the system has your standard tipping ability, with an added command for paying as well.
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox tip 10000
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox pay 10000

The system has all kinds of little hidden rules through out to make sure it does not get suspended by Twitter. It auto follows anyone that is mentionned in it. If you are not following the bot, it will not use the @ symbol when mentioning you, instead it will #yourname and also add the #followback hastag.

The wallets are permanent and never expire. So you can easily use this system as your stand alone pinkcoin wallet.

I look forward to hearing about what most people think about this tool, and what kind of future additions can be added to it.

I would love to create it for Bitcoin and take it to a whole new level if I can get enough backers and investors to help supply the necessary pools to get it started. Because the system is already built and in place, it would not take long to get it going.
Bitcoin system will be coming soon.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:59:20 PM

in my opinion this is the coolest marketing tool around, so much potential w/ hashtagging responses to trending topics. definitely under-utilized atm.
also I'm not sure many ppl realize how fucking revolutionary it is to have on demand pictures generated w/ random outputs as responses to tweets.
I LOVE THIS @PINKCOINLOTTERY BOT!

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:01:37 AM

I have went ahead and made an indepth video tutorial of how to use @pinkcoinlottery twitter bot and all of its features.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqQLaCZVtd0

G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:03:23 AM

interesting ideas

fayoling (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:44:22 PM

interesting ideas

Thank you, there is still so much more that can be done with it.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:51:20 PM

@pinkcoinlottery Twitter Bot

I am creating this thread in hopes to further discuss this technology and see where and how far we can go with it.

The first feature and purpose behind the bots creation was our lottery. You can win 1,000,000+ PINK by purchasing tickets for 100 PINK.
You can buy tickets for yourself, or tip someone else. Upon request the bot will generate an image of your lottery ticket and numbers.

@pinkcoinlottery ticket [1-25]
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox ticket [1-25]
Other commands related to the lottery are:
@pinkcoinlottery jackpot, draw

Later on we added the instant poker game, this will generate an image with up to 5 poker hands for you to win up to 250,000 PINK.

@pinkcoinlottery deal [1-5]
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox deal [1-5]

After the poker a community member had requested Rock, Paper, Scissors.

@pinkcoinlottery [rock, paper, scissors] [1-5]
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox [rock, paper, scissors] [1-5]

The most recent addition to the system is the ability to exchange other coins for Pinkcoin.
By requesting a Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Blackcoin address, the system will automatically deposit the appropriate amount of Pinkcoin into your wallet.

@pinkcoinlottery BTC address
@pinkcoinlottery DOGE address
@pinkcoinlottery BC address
@pinkcoinlottery LTC address

Of course the system has your standard tipping ability, with an added command for paying as well.
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox tip 10000
@pinkcoinlottery @cryptorox pay 10000

The system has all kinds of little hidden rules through out to make sure it does not get suspended by Twitter. It auto follows anyone that is mentionned in it. If you are not following the bot, it will not use the @ symbol when mentioning you, instead it will #yourname and also add the #followback hastag.

The wallets are permanent and never expire. So you can easily use this system as your stand alone pinkcoin wallet.

I look forward to hearing about what most people think about this tool, and what kind of future additions can be added to it.
I would love to create it for Bitcoin and take it to a whole new level if I can get enough backers and investors to help supply the necessary pools to get it started. Because the system is already built and in place, it would not take long to get it going.

This looks really great! Never thought an twitter bot could handle so many functions and even have GUI.
Keep it up!
fayoling (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:55:34 PM

Thank you. It was not an easy thing to figure out. Not only does it generate random numbers, cards, and rock paper scissors, but it turns them into a picture upon request. When most people bring ideas to us, they start with "I don't know if it's possible but...", our reply is always the same "with code, anything is possible."

HomerS

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:57:56 PM

i want to play pink lottery
how can i buy ticket?
fayoling (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:07:00 AM

i want to play pink lottery
how can i buy ticket?

You have to deposit Pinkcoin into the Twitter bot.
@pinkcoinlottery address -> this command will return a pinkcoin deposit address.
If you do not wish to buy Pinkcoin on the market, you can exchange some DOGE, Blackcoin, Litecoin or Bitcoin and buy some Pink right on Twitter.
Just request the appropriate deposit address. @pinkcoinlottery [btc, doge, bc, ltc] address   Once we see your coins in the blockchain, the appropriate amount of pinkcoin will be deposited into your wallet on twitter, and a notification will be sent to you.

Once you have some pinkcoin in your wallet, just use this command @pinkcoinlottery ticket   and within a couple minutes you will have a ticket for the next draw Smiley

EDIT: Make sure to follow the lottery bot, otherwise you may not see the reply.

EDIT: If you add me @cryptorox on Twitter and send me a link to this thread, I will send you some tickets to get your feet wet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: