Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108423 times)
amar_utu.k

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

You know what you did. But one day you will fall over your leg.

I know you're a liar saying you were on the team. I created this final image with one person. And that person can verify everything. -> https://twitter.com/robmyers He's a brilliant man. We'll release the program we created to make this art piece as well. Trying to pretend you're some sort of "insider" is just absurd. I wouldn't work with someone who makes such idiotic posts. You're a legit moron. Congratulations.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/400x/28329238/finally.jpg

So much win in one day. These trolls have been the most annoying part of this whole thing.

You see, the thing is, you wrote 3 years ago that you created the puzzle with 3 people.
https://twitter.com/coin_artist/status/584338579691798529
sooo, your word doesnt mean much as of now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezpkt

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

I know you're a liar saying you were on the team. I created this final image with one person. And that person can verify everything. -> https://twitter.com/robmyers He's a brilliant man. We'll release the program we created to make this art piece as well. Trying to pretend you're some sort of "insider" is just absurd. I wouldn't work with someone who makes such idiotic posts. You're a legit moron. Congratulations.

So much win in one day. These trolls have been the most annoying part of this whole thing.

You see, the thing is, you wrote 3 years ago that you created the puzzle with 3 people.

No, if you bothered to read her post she said the final image. There was two parts in this puzzle, the others obviously helped create the parts BEFORE the art.
ytcoinartist

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Oh hey again rabbit! The TLSN puzzle trail started in 2014 and was created by four people. The painting puzzle was the conclusion of the trail and it was created by two individuals in 2015. I recognized the whole team as much as possible because I am a fan of good people.

Try again.
amar_utu.k

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

I will reiterate because maybe somone is just too lazy to click the link

first tweet:
The painting is a #puzzle, there is 4.87 #bitcoin concealed by this image. Happy #EasterEgg

second tweet right, created day after first one and being reply specifically and only to mentioned first tweet :
The new #bitcoin #puzzle was made possible by @robmyers @MattdeCourcelle and @urbenz.

I don't think you have to be satoshi nakamoto to figure out which "new puzzle" second tweet refers to.
white_[x]_rabbit

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

Oh hey again rabbit! The TLSN puzzle trail started in 2014 and was created by four people. The painting puzzle was the conclusion of the trail and it was created  by two individuals in 2015. I recognized the whole team as much as possible because I am a fan of good people.

Try again.

But I know it, it's not my fault that someone asks questions. You know what you did. You really can not guess who I am?
ytcoinartist

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:22:30 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:50:54 PM by ytcoinartist

I will reiterate because maybe somone is just too lazy to click the link

first tweet:
The painting is a #puzzle, there is 4.87 #bitcoin concealed by this image. Happy #EasterEgg

second tweet right, created day after first one and being reply specifically and only to mentioned first tweet :
The new #bitcoin #puzzle was made possible by @robmyers @MattdeCourcelle and @urbenz.

I don't think you have to be satoshi nakamoto to figure out which "new puzzle" second tweet refers to.

You have their handles. Go ask them if they were involved with the creation of the painting puzzle.

https://twitter.com/coin_artist/status/584358815358943233
“The creation of the #bitcoin #art #puzzle was made in collaboration with the talented artist, developer, and hacker: @robmyers.”
regisek

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

Enough!!!

feedo, white rabbit, amar utuk or whoever your new nick is. JUST STOP! You didn't win, accept it.

I have enough, since you came to this thread everything is a mess, tons of garbage and trolling.

Just stop and leave it. For me, you have ruined a lot of fun from it since January. Just stop and go away.

bitcoinpeddler

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

Dont know why but it seems the forum moderators are removing post that are congratulating the winner. so here it is again
Congrats to the winner can't wait to see how it was solved
white_[x]_rabbit

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

Enough!!!

feedo, white rabbit, amar utuk or whoever your new nick is. JUST STOP! You didn't win, accept it.

I have enough, since you came to this thread everything is a mess, tons of garbage and trolling.

Just stop and leave it. For me, you have ruined a lot of fun from it since January. Just stop and go away.

Im not feedo or amar utuk

Moderators can confirm the specifications of my logins and distinguish them from these other accounts, I do not have a multi-account

I understand that you do not know what's going on. But she knows what she did.
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Enough!!!

Moderators can confirm the specifications of my logins and distinguish them from these other accounts, I do not have a multi-account

If you also know what she did, just tell us. Please?

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
white_[x]_rabbit

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Enough!!!

The main thing is that she knows. You do not know what's going on and you want to receive information. She has behaved badly.
RealOnTheMF

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Thanks, bud, I forgot about that. Emptied now.

https://i.giphy.com/Emg9qPKR5hquI.gif
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

Enough!!!

The main thing is that she knows. You do not know what's going on and you want to receive information. She has behaved badly.

This is a sad thing that such a nice thing as this puzzle ends in this ugly trolling. Losers can't miss the opportunity to make their small lives important by throwing accusations. It's easy to produce a lie, and when it's impossible for them to produce the proof of what they are talking about they return to producing more lies.

To stop feeding these trolls further, I congratulate the winners. You have beaten us all in this interesting game and deserve every satoshi of your prize. I can only imagine the feeling of accomplishment after such an effort and win, congrats again.
xoro

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

Awww, part of me hoped that this puzzle will become a Voynich manuscript of our time. Tongue
Congratulation to whoever has solved it!!

And thank you very much coinartist and co for creating this beautiful piece of art!
Even as I didn’t manage to solve this puzzle, trying to has been a lot of fun (mostly Wink) and I learned quite a bunch at the same time.

Hope the solution gets published soon, curious if I’ve been on the right track with Vigenere and the dust.
rock_collector

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:04 AM
Merited by NLNico (1)

As a participant in The Legend of Satoshi Nakamoto from the very beginning in late summer of 2014, I'm absolutely thrilled that someone has finally solved this last piece of the ARG. I learned so much about cryptography and bitcoin during the solving--and made treasured puzzle friends in the process. What a wonderful experience!

So excited to read about the solve!

Congrats to the brilliant creators and solvers!
micaman

Activity: 345
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

As a participant in The Legend of Satoshi Nakamoto from the very beginning in late summer of 2014, I'm absolutely thrilled that someone has finally solved this last piece of the ARG. I learned so much about cryptography and bitcoin during the solving--and made treasured puzzle friends in the process. What a wonderful experience!

So excited to read about the solve!

Congrats to the brilliant creators and solvers!
+1!
RealOnTheMF

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

Use this perl script and use each Morse stream one at a time.  This one uses a dictionary attack.

https://pastebin.com/bxWXnX0s

You get lots of words.  Nothing really jumps out at me though.  

Yes I agree that seventeen is just a coincidence.  We need a string of words that make sense for it to be valid.

@smracer, was it you who received the 10%? From the chat log posted on motherboard here: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evmgvk/mystery-satoshi-nakamoto-solved-1flamen6

Yes! I made a post on bitcointalk about a hint no one had seen before and then 20min later the price was gone... Maybe it was me who said to much
Btw I got 10% from flamen Smiley

That's the only post I can see that was 20 mins before the transfer.
feedo

Activity: 695

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

Enough!!!

This post confirms that you are completely blind newbie, see my activity before you mention me, I've been here since 2013 not a newbie like most of you here.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

ForestGlen5

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

I went through every page and Im not sure if i missed someone mentioning this but its pretty obvious, no offense. I found out about TLSN today and was immediately intrigued. After analysis and for google digging I'm 100% sure that it has to do SOMETHING with Xiangqi, the Chinese chess game. All pieces are there... chariot, elephant, knight. Just now getting down to how this could be applied to the private key. I know that each character carries a certain amount of points...so maybe that. I also think that it has something to do with the city of Salisbury NC, or small chance a chess player named John Salisbury. I think this because of Coin_artists Shakespeare tweet about the love story with John Salisbury and the Queen Elizabeth. Kinda a shot in the dark with those but better than nothin. Think i did a good job with only a few hours, wish i had more time... Awesome work by @Coin_artist I cant wait for more.... if there is more....
feedo

Activity: 695

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

white_[ x ] _rabbit == riddle author == feedo

LOL I liked this, you made my day  Grin Grin Grin

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: