Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LF: Article Writer Pay Is 0.01BTC Per 500 Word Article  (Read 3872 times)
DaveSaldana123

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:40:19 PM

Who here has the best english with correct grammar and punctuation. I will be needing 10 writers that will write about my site. Its a Sports Related. The pay is 0.01 BTC per 500 word article. It should pass copyscape and should be original all the way. Hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks!

Is it possible to share the site link that u run ?

Several asked and PM his but still no answer so think this is gonna be junk.
No update no site no additional info seem like scam.

Got paid.. Smiley Thank you sir for the trust. Til next time!

Were you hired? How many articles did he made you write? What was the article about? What site was that? Will he need any more writers?

mllenios

Activity: 154

PAMINTA 101

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:40:47 PM

Please PM if you need more writers

SW725

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:46:44 PM

Who here has the best english with correct grammar and punctuation. I will be needing 10 writers that will write about my site. Its a Sports Related. The pay is 0.01 BTC per 500 word article. It should pass copyscape and should be original all the way. Hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks!

Were you hired? How many articles did he made you write? What was the article about? What site was that? Will he need any more writers?

Yes I was.. made 5 articles for that amount of BTC. Not in the liberty to say the site. Thanks
DaveSaldana123

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:50:16 PM

Thanks!

Yes I was.. made 5 articles for that amount of BTC. Not in the liberty to say the site. Thanks

Great then. Will he hire more writers?

SW725

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:06:53 PM

Thanks!

I surely hope so.
mllenios

Activity: 154

PAMINTA 101

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:07:33 PM

Great.. Wish he will hire again

DaveSaldana123

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:40:02 AM

Any news about this?

Champ92

Activity: 112

☯YIN YANG KING☯

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:52:23 AM

No more hiring here?

blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

Right here! Fluent english and I love NFL & NBA!!!!!

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:31:26 AM

Count me in on this. I will do it for 0.005 as long as you give me 10 articles to write if you hire me. I am into sports too. UFC, NBA, Football, etc
This is menial method for trading!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
gamblethis

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:28:47 AM

Thanks!

I surely hope so.

Are you saying that this one is real? I read his other post and he didnt even replied to the comments.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
The Only Bitcoin Gambling Site Where You Can Get Actual Profit!

////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
rockyrotcoin (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:34:30 AM

Thanks!

I surely hope so.

Are you saying that this one is real? I read his other post and he didnt even replied to the comments.

ALREADY HIRED SW725 FOR THE JOB

Be needing another 4 article writers by next week
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:43:32 AM

Thanks!

I surely hope so.

Be needing another 4 article writers by next week

So why dont you place website that you have, i do this for local papers in my town on sport mainly for formula1, but i have done some in basketball, football, volleyball, tennis so if u need more can you at least post this site

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

rockyrotcoin (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:41:13 AM

Site is not ready yet.. Smiley We are still on the testing phase.
gamblethis

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:42:04 AM

Count me in on this. I will do it for 0.005 as long as you give me 10 articles to write if you hire me. I am into sports too. UFC, NBA, Football, etc
This is menial method for trading!

Lol.. you have to know the best way to compete.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////

////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
GreatCoinBearer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:43:49 AM

Thanks!

I already sent you a message.
TUGenius

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:29:48 AM

I am very interested in writing for you! I speak fluent English, and am very enthusiastic about sports! If you have any open spots, by all means Private Message me!

ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:15:49 AM

Also interested in article writing position.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:42:53 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 05:23:39 PM by irfan_pak10

Welcome to bptrades [BountyPortals] buy/sell service provider and escrow service that we offer through our telegram group, Which has already exceeded 200+ Members and, With over 3000+ USD in successful exchanges, you can trust us to safeguard your interests. We are here to facilitate secure and hassle-free cryptocurrency and token trading, providing a trusted platform for buyers and sellers to transact safely.

Introduction:
Are you tired of scammers and not getting many buyers for your tokens? Bounty Stakes? and other goods? in the crypto world? Look no further!. Our Telegram group "bptrades" [Parent company BountyPortals] is dedicated to offering you a secure and reliable platform to trade your products, tokens, and stakes, etc.

Our Services:
We offer various services in this group:

Escrow Services: We act as an intermediary party between the Buyer and Seller to hold funds and tokens until both the buyer and seller fulfill their obligations. This ensures a fair and secure transaction.
Token Trading: Whether you're looking to buy or sell, you can find opportunities here. You can search for someone who wants to buy/sell unlisted/listed project tokens and give them your offer and we will assist you with the trade.
Bounty Stakes Trading: Looking to buy any project bounty stakes, especially bountyportals managed campaign, Please join the group and enjoy stakes trading.
Other Goods trading: Anything that is not prohibited, you can trade in the group.

Why Choose Our Escrow Services?
Currently, we are two people who are offering our escrow services, irfan_pak10 and Albon. We are very trusted at the bitcointalk forum working for many years on this forum.

Safety First: Your funds are held securely until the transaction is complete, reducing the risk of fraud or scams.
Experienced Team: Especially in this group we have already successfully managed over 3000+ USD in transactions, ensuring professionalism and reliability.
Community Integrity: We strongly discourage prohibited activities such as Bitcointalk forum account buying and selling, and maintaining a clean and trustworthy environment.

Our Escrow Fees: We do not charge any fees for our escrow services. But we do accept gifts, Feel free to use anyone.

How It Works:
  • Post your trade details in this thread, including the token/stakes/goods you want to buy or sell and the amount
  • Once you find your buyer/ seller, you can reach us as your escrow.
  • Once both parties agree, funds and tokens are placed in escrow.
  • Complete the transaction, and once both parties confirm, the escrow is released.

Rules and Guidelines:
  • Only members with a certain level of activity and trust are eligible for our escrow services.
  • Do not engage in prohibited activities such as Bitcointalk forum account buying and selling within this community.
  • Use the escrow service for added safety, and always verify the counterparty's reputation.

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for any disputes or issues arising from individual trades. However, our escrow service is designed to minimize the risks involved.

Contact Us:
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our moderators Albon or irfan_pak10.

Group Link: https://t.me/bptrades

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
grumpyoldtroll

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:30:31 PM

Thanks!

I already sent you a message.

When will you hire additional writers?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: