Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFragrance - Buy Perfumes/Fragrances with Bitcoins! FREE SHIPPING  (Read 737 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tilray (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:10:10 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 04:29:38 PM by tilray

I recently launched BitFragrance a place where you can purchase fragrances using bitcoins and at the moment we are offering free shipping on orders over $85. If you have any ideas and suggestions please let us know as we are happy to hear everything and anything!, our email address is sales @ bitfragrance.com so don't be shy to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Our products are cheaper then any other competitor!, find great savings everyday with us! If you can't find a product please let us know and we will personally try our best to get that product added.

http://bitfragrance.com

BitFragrance
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:23:53 PM

- your site is not working
- from where do u ship ?
- how do we know it aint some chinese/turkey fakes ?
tilray (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:32:18 PM

- your site is not working
- from where do u ship ?
- how do we know it aint some chinese/turkey fakes ?

Sorry I accidentally put .net but it is .com. Our main supplier is fragrancenet.com which is a huge leader in providing 100% authentic quality perfumes with great name brands. We can assure you all our products are 100% authentic

We ship from USA
tilray (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:51:50 PM

First 3 customers from here will receive free shipping on orders totaling any amount. If you are interested in this offer please send me a PM and we will get things setup.

Come save 30%-40% off with us now!
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:53:44 PM

i guess its nice only for US customers, with shipping and taxes for EU for example, simply not worth it
tilray (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:01:42 PM

i guess its nice only for US customers, with shipping and taxes for EU for example, simply not worth it

If you take advantage of our promotion we are offering free shipping so in the end you are still saving money, if you visit our website you will see most of the products we carry they are at least 30%-65% off compared to most of our competitors Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: