Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your deleted Syscoin posts here  (Read 2456 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:19:48 PM

My god is crypto FULL of impatient CHILDREN!!  

You all complaining sound SOOOOOOOOOOOO fricken ignorant and childish, expecting miracles and perfection overnight.  You INVEST in something and expect your investment to double over night.......go find a pnd scam coin and roll your dice on them.  Whether this coin succeeds or fails it had LONG term plans and if you put any of your fucking money into this, you invested in a long term project and if you invested with other intentions or expectations, you are just a dumb ass.......plain and simple!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:41:29 PM

You all complaining sound SOOOOOOOOOOOO fricken ignorant and childish, expecting miracles and perfection overnight.  You INVEST in something and expect your investment to double over night.......go find a pnd scam coin and roll your dice on them.  Whether this coin succeeds or fails it had LONG term plans and if you put any of your fucking money into this, you invested in a long term project and if you invested with other intentions or expectations, you are just a dumb ass.......plain and simple!

you are so RIGHT Wink Wink
carlb007

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:50:44 PM

I honestly dont think its about people expecting miracles over night man - well maybe for a few, but most people are just kinda fed up of seeing pretty much nothing happen and being unable to express their frustration. No one can even try have fun or make light of the damn thing - the official thread is a snooze-fest and has to be kept clearn for relevant information at all times and basically their is none.

The same quotes from the devs seem to come time and time again too - how many times have we heard them say theyre going to update us on the moolah stuff?

They've got 1250 BTC lined up in IPO funds? - thats $600,000, yet it sounds like these guys are all still trying to hold down a day job its insane. With that kind of income lined up these devs need to literaly put their money where their mouth is and go all in on this if its that good. Pour their hearts and souls into it,18 hours days, going at the damn code and PR like machines - bearing in mind they have a lovely little pre-mine too so they can likely make a ton more cash on that front if they do things right.

Ive dumped half my investment (bought as the price fell from 500 downwards) and thankfull managed to recover those loses trading VIA and BBR. I may buy back in at some point but there seems very little point as it seems nothing is even close to utilising these unique features that SYS has - and if no-one or nothing uses them then they may aswell not exist.

Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:03:30 PM

I'm not expecting miracles overnight.  I've been on the side of the Sys developers since day one.  In the initial thread I said that the price would fall initially and that everyone would have to be patient.  What's making me wary now is that I (a) don't see a clear roadmap to success and, (b) the price is falling a good deal more dramatically then I expected.  I don't think the developers are scammers, but I'm trying to see how the coin is going to get out of this incredible hole.
manbot1

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:16:04 PM

I honestly dont think its about people expecting miracles over night man - well maybe for a few, but most people are just kinda fed up of seeing pretty much nothing happen and being unable to express their frustration. No one can even try have fun or make light of the damn thing - the official thread is a snooze-fest and has to be kept clearn for relevant information at all times and basically their is none.

The same quotes from the devs seem to come time and time again too - how many times have we heard them say theyre going to update us on the moolah stuff?

They've got 1250 BTC lined up in IPO funds? - thats $600,000, yet it sounds like these guys are all still trying to hold down a day job its insane. With that kind of income lined up these devs need to literaly put their money where their mouth is and go all in on this if its that good. Pour their hearts and souls into it,18 hours days, going at the damn code and PR like machines - bearing in mind they have a lovely little pre-mine too so they can likely make a ton more cash on that front if they do things right.

Ive dumped half my investment (bought as the price fell from 500 downwards) and thankfull managed to recover those loses trading VIA and BBR. I may buy back in at some point but there seems very little point as it seems nothing is even close to utilising these unique features that SYS has - and if no-one or nothing uses them then they may aswell not exist.

[/quote your right if no one uses syscoin it is doomed .but they are not the only people who can build on top of their code .the skys the limit ..i will start to worry by march 2015 if all still bad..don,t say why that date..just gives them a reasonable amount of time to sort things out before i start to think something up..but i always thought crypto goes down and up or up then down i rather have the down and up than the up and down..lollollol ha ha ha fuck me i going up and down saying it lol lol any way your right no spending it no joy..
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:47:02 AM

I'm not expecting miracles overnight.  I've been on the side of the Sys developers since day one.  In the initial thread I said that the price would fall initially and that everyone would have to be patient.  What's making me wary now is that I (a) don't see a clear roadmap to success and, (b) the price is falling a good deal more dramatically then I expected.  I don't think the developers are scammers, but I'm trying to see how the coin is going to get out of this incredible hole.

if the devs botched the launched so dramatically, what gives you faith in their ability to recover and make a great coin?

they really came of the gate so badly, its a very very dismal sign of their instincts.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
systim (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:05:39 AM

I'm not expecting miracles overnight.  I've been on the side of the Sys developers since day one.  In the initial thread I said that the price would fall initially and that everyone would have to be patient.  What's making me wary now is that I (a) don't see a clear roadmap to success and, (b) the price is falling a good deal more dramatically then I expected.  I don't think the developers are scammers, but I'm trying to see how the coin is going to get out of this incredible hole.

if the devs botched the launched so dramatically, what gives you faith in their ability to recover and make a great coin?

they really came of the gate so badly, its a very very dismal sign of their instincts.

i think that is because they are also running another coin at the same time. check the team roster for kittehcoin, they are working on that at the same time

** Updates Table of Contents located at bottom of this post **

THE WAIT IS OVER
KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!

v0.6.4.1
v0.8.6.2 w/kgw
Official Website: http://kittehcoin.info
Official Twitter: @KittehCoin
KittehCoin Forums | KittehCoin Reddit
Best way to reach lead dev: dan@kittehcoin.info or PM
Open Source GitHub: https://github.com/kittehcoin/kittehcoin
https://kittehcoin.info/logo/KittehCoin_256.png

Download Wallet MacOSX Wallet (10.9+) (NEW)
Download Windows Wallet (NEW)

KittehCoin was originally launched on Christmas Eve Day, December 24, 2013.  It was a GREAT coin, but it needed some work.  The rewards system was broken.  It was listed on an exchange a little prematurely, before the community was really ready for it.  The coin's creator, Lonestar108, came into some issues that did not allow him to continue to work on the coin publicly.

The community LOVED this coin, and we felt it needed help.  Danosphere and ELEVEN OTHERS stepped up to the plate in an unprecedented effort to take over and improve a coin.  We got straight to work. It has been a long month and a half, but we're finally ready!

New Coin Specifications
Coin Type: Scrypt
NEW Block Target: 60 seconds (increased from 30s)
NEW Total Coin Supply:  25,000,000,000 (decreased from 50,000,000,000)
Difficulty Readjustments: Every block, using kGW

NEW Total coins: 25,000,000,000 coins. (reduced from 50B)

Special reward system: Random block rewards with a minimum 1,000 MEOW per block

Payout Schedule:
Blocks 1 — 200,000: 1,000 – 50,000 MEOW Reward
Blocks 200,001 — 400,000: 1,000 – 25,000 MEOW Reward
(NEW rewards schedule starts here - note in reward schedule changes every 100k blocks from here down)
Blocks 400,001 — 500,000: 1,000 – 12,500 MEOW Reward
Blocks 500,001 — 600,000: 1,000 – 6,250 MEOW Reward
Blocks 600,001 — 700,000: 1,000 – 3,125 MEOW Reward
Blocks 700,001+ — 2,000 Reward (flat)

The coin specifications will "kick-in" at block 126,250, all old versions of the wallet will NOT synchronize with the network after that date.

Pool owners VERY IMPORTANT: Please update your wallets per the instructions above or your miners will stop producing valid blocks after block 126,250. The code it all on github.

Official website:  http://kittehcoin.info
Block explorer:  http://kittehcoinblockexplorer.com
Paper wallet service:  http://kittehcoinpaperwallet.com

Windows wallet:  https://kittehcoin.info/wallet/win/kittehcoin_v0.8.6.2-kgw.zip
Mac wallet:  https://kittehcoin.info/wallet/mac/kittehcoin_v0.8.6.2-kgw.dmg
Linux wallet:   Compile from code on github for your environment

Updated source:  http://www.github.com/kittehcoin/kittehcoin

GAMES!!
Coin-horse:  https://coin-horse.com/MEO
MineGamble:  http://www.minegamble.com
RapidBalls:  http://meow.rapidballs.eu/
Earth Realm v1:  http://www.thisishowithink.com
CryptoGamble: http://cryptogamble.eu
BombSweeper: http://bombsweeper.com/

Exchanges!!
CRYPTSY
CoinedUp
NewAltEx
Bittrex
Europex

Awesome! How can I help?
The dev team does not have have a load of their own coins so we do encourage donations to: KTiU2iYZyykHG9EBbYZ85ygpWNReXtZbFm
 if you like what we are doing. These donations are used for promotions, giveaways and to fund bounties for games and other coin-related causes.

Team Roster:

augi - Compiler / Mac and Unix developper
coderboo    - Crypto Expert
danosphere - Lead dev, jack of all trades
jonn4y    - Web dev, iOS Dev, ninja
Kotina - Web dev, master css and bootstrapper
majsta - Mining partners, community outreach
mbekhet    - Web dev
Mortimer452    - Math wizard, crypto expert, wiki curator
sebastien1234    - Wiki curator, Forum mod, International PR organizer
snipsnoop - Wallet compilation, applications developer

Having Sync issues? KITTEHCOIN PEERNODE LIST

UPDATE 4/16: KittehCoin Status Update and Hard Fork Pre-Announcement
UPDATE 3/8: Cleaned up the OP to reflect latest greatest links.
UPDATE 2/14: As of 2/14/2014 the latest client is 0.8.6.2 w/KGW. Links and forkpoint updated.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

can anyone provide cliffs what happened with this coin?
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:52:58 PM

It has been going sideways since launch. YES range 300-600 sat is sideways in crypto! It is distribution and accumulation.
Once they start PR about the features it's going 10x pretty fast. Just wait and see! Smiley
smalltimer

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:29:33 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 05:43:49 PM by smalltimer

confirm, i was deleted too from that thread - many times!

I also need to add that fanboying bagholders are annoying. The coin started with a marketcap far too high. The IPO was a rippoff of course and some people just don't get it that the losses they took could have been their profits if there wasn't an ipo. Same goes for ETH btw.

I can't remember one ipo where i could buy coins cheaper later on the open market. not one!

Did bitcoin have an IPO? Would btc have been succefull with an ipo? Would an ipo even have been possible? You guys buying into ipos in crypto need to learn a few lessons.
manbot1

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:29:33 PM

confirm, i was deleted too from that thread - many times!

I also need to add that fanboying bagholders are annoying. The coin started with a marketcap far too high. The IPO was a rippoff of course and some people just don't get it that the losses they took could have been their profits if there wasn't an ipo. Same goes for ETH btw.

I can't remember one ipo where i could buy coins cheaper later on the open market. not one!

Did bitcoin have an IPO? Would btc have been succefull with an ipo? Would an ipo even have been possible? You guys buying into ipos in crypto need to learn a few lessons.
if it happens with eth the ipo falls  i think no one will ever go near ipo prices ever again..be funny to see what happens..i wait to see..when u say bagholders are blind..just some of us will wait a year before we pass judgment ..when i bought at 600 sats. i was always thinking 1 to 2 years might be quids in here not 1 month later..and don,t forget it went up to 1000 sats  how many do you think doubled their money and run i bet quite a few..and as you know in crypto their be winners and loosers..but if these devs pull it off it is the future of crypto.any 1 can add onto the code who knows what might come out sky the limit
helmet

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:05:44 PM

i think that is because they are also running another coin at the same time. check the team roster for kittehcoin, they are working on that at the same time

Dano has nothing to do with kittehcoin anymore. It is being developed by someone else now.
helmet

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:16:39 PM

I would agree. I wouldn't even expect profits for at least a year in any non P&D coin. Also people are complaining saying it's a clone coin and nothing new is in the wallet when all the functionality is there via console. For those who are noobs and cannot use the console, keep in mind that it doesn't even matter if there is anything in the GUI for the marketplace as the main intent was to interface to the blockchain for marketplace etc... via web code. A wallet's GUI just doesn't have enough visual space to even make a good marketplace. Even if they add it back to the QT wallet's GUI interface, it doesn't really matter since the main intent wasn't to even use the wallet for marketplace usage. There have already been people showing what can be done with it via web code.

The coin works fine. Go develop some web based marketplaces with it and call it a day.
smalltimer

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Lol Dano wake up from your cat nap and delete my posts you Fucking monkey lol. Your coin is shit!! Business on the block chain but takes a month to fix a wallet!

lol

i just loled  Cheesy
smalltimer

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

now he's loosing it ...
smalltimer

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:52:01 PM

now they are threatening to get people banned who are not singing the halleluja

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg8689121#msg8689121

lol what an ugly coin. I will not even buy it low.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: