Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin should i invest in?  (Read 1411 times)
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:05:36 PM

NXT, the future mothership of cryptocurrencies.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

and i will say as i have a million times before.. for what purpose ?
short term financial gain ?
long term financial gain ?
to support a quality coin ?
what ?

anyone that gives you an answer on such a vague question should have their advice disregarded.

Personally I do a little bit of all of the above, I have a handful of coins I support hardcore, I am partial to POS (Proof of Stake) coins myself, I like the Pump and dumps to make a quick coin, I like long term trades on certain coins DRK, LTC, BC. I solo mine, I pool mine, I like what I am doing, but to answer your question you have to follow Spoetniks advice, because what works for me may not work for you.

I will follow a good pump and dump to the fullest extent, its a fast way to increase your BTC weekly, its a good way to get them faster than anything else. I would Find yourself a coin you like that you can mine for profit. I am partial to Zetacoin and Betacoin for solomine dumping daily. Zetacoin and Betacoin are easily solo mined right now, low difficulty. My PoS coin I am partial with right now is CAPTcoin, I like the developers and the coin, I invest time and money into this coin, I will buy it, stake it and buy some more, It is not a coin that can be mined tho.

There are quite a few Script coins newbies could solo mine in right now with enough hash and make that one of their favorites. Check thru coinwars look for a low difficulty medium hashrate network coin, check its history on Bittrex and/or Cryptsy, and refer to its [ANN][COIN] thread, if like what the coin promotes and have the feeling you can support it and its developers, thats the coin you go with. Be careful tho watch for pump and dump coins. you dont want to put a lot oftime in a coin that is just a pump and dump coin in a long term mindset.

I like SHA coins because I already have a lot of that equipment, however I am ordering some script hardware this week or next week so I will be excited to get some new coins in my mix.

Ripple has a great future even if it isn't very popular in this forum, you should invest in it.

if its not popular in THIS forum I would not invest in it. There is a reason its not popular, which makes it a reason not to invest in it. 100% premine (if it is)  that is not a coin a lot of people like usually. It has pump and dump written all over it. (I have not investigated this coin tho. Just going by whats written above, and the fact I have not seen it on coinwars)

Crilloz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:46:34 PM

and i will say as i have a million times before.. for what purpose ?
short term financial gain ?
long term financial gain ?
to support a quality coin ?
what ?

anyone that gives you an answer on such a vague question should have their advice disregarded.

Personally I do a little bit of all of the above, I have a handful of coins I support hardcore, I am partial to POS (Proof of Stake) coins myself, I like the Pump and dumps to make a quick coin, I like long term trades on certain coins DRK, LTC, BC. I solo mine, I pool mine, I like what I am doing, but to answer your question you have to follow Spoetniks advice, because what works for me may not work for you.

I will follow a good pump and dump to the fullest extent, its a fast way to increase your BTC weekly, its a good way to get them faster than anything else. I would Find yourself a coin you like that you can mine for profit. I am partial to Zetacoin and Betacoin for solomine dumping daily. Zetacoin and Betacoin are easily solo mined right now, low difficulty. My PoS coin I am partial with right now is CAPTcoin, I like the developers and the coin, I invest time and money into this coin, I will buy it, stake it and buy some more, It is not a coin that can be mined tho.

There are quite a few Script coins newbies could solo mine in right now with enough hash and make that one of their favorites. Check thru coinwars look for a low difficulty medium hashrate network coin, check its history on Bittrex and/or Cryptsy, and refer to its [ANN][COIN] thread, if like what the coin promotes and have the feeling you can support it and its developers, thats the coin you go with. Be careful tho watch for pump and dump coins. you dont want to put a lot oftime in a coin that is just a pump and dump coin in a long term mindset.

I like SHA coins because I already have a lot of that equipment, however I am ordering some script hardware this week or next week so I will be excited to get some new coins in my mix.

Ripple has a great future even if it isn't very popular in this forum, you should invest in it.

if its not popular in THIS forum I would not invest in it. There is a reason its not popular, which makes it a reason not to invest in it. 100% premine (if it is)  that is not a coin a lot of people like usually. It has pump and dump written all over it. (I have not investigated this coin tho. Just going by whats written above, and the fact I have not seen it on coinwars)

Now that is a good answer to your question!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: