Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent  (Read 8246 times)
be_alert

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:46:11 PM

关键时期,需要社区的帮忙。New thread for New TalkCoin(taken over by community): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634
I don't think anybody is willing to support such a scam. Grin
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toughlife

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:15:19 PM

I am very disspointed with talkcoin and decide to give up on this coin.
nut_cracker

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

关键时期,需要社区的帮忙。New thread for New TalkCoin(taken over by community): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634
I don't think anybody is willing to support such a scam. Grin
catchcoin ,your team really sucks and I believe that you are an amateur of cryptocurreny.
corruptgov

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:48:38 AM

In this tac crisis,whoever win,will cause tac to die forever.
Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:39:57 AM

In this tac crisis,whoever win,will cause tac to die forever.
That's for sure. Even we can consider it as dead now.

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
goodtodeclare

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:00:34 AM

What can you expect from those stupid 2 teams?

doitASAP

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:04:56 AM

I don't think talkcoin can survive this scandal.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:09:32 PM

For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.
around 500k tac were sent to that address and worst 400k tac were spent.

Meaning old dev dumped on us all all the time.
I am sorry to say that (as an early supporter of the coin), but that guy is a massive asshole.
The blockexplorer is located in china and is rather slow from europe: http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

Supporting old dev is just making you part of the scam and if you still think that our takeover is hostile and not justified, sorry you need a new brain

That's why I made a screen copy:

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:13:37 PM

For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.

I am sorry to say that (as an early supporter of the coin), but that guy is a massive asshole.
The blockexplorer is located in china and is rather slow from europe: http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

Supporting old dev is just making you part of the scam and if you still think that our takeover is hostile and not justified, sorry you need a new brain

New blockexplorer is up and will be full synced in a few hours. This explorer uses Talkcoin V2

http://blockexperts.com/tac
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:49:13 PM

Taken over by community,not djm34 and his "take over team",in fact ,it's just a scam team with a group of thieves.they decided all about the new wallet.without any support from the community.djm34, can you offer a proof of that you guys have got the supports from the community?

doitASAP

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:51:40 PM

I knew this long long ago,but then nobody believe me .
goodtodeclare

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:06:16 PM

Taken over by community,not djm34 and his "take over team",in fact ,it's just a scam team with a group of thieves.they decided all about the new wallet.without any support from the community.djm34, can you offer a proof of that you guys have got the supports from the community?
Both of the teams are shit and will be abandoned by investors.
btw:5 tac per block is more shitty.

Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:18:29 AM

CatchScam you are the cancer of crypto mate.

Dev was caught stealing, dev has had no development updates for 2 months, the community pleaded with the dev to get rid of the stupid block reward voting...

Well guess what, the existing team of developers (they are not new) were your best chance of success for this coin.

Good luck running this coin without them, it seems people want to be scammed, it seems people want an inactive dev.

LoL  Roll Eyes

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
near_money

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:14:09 AM

CatchScam you are the cancer of crypto mate.

Dev was caught stealing, dev has had no development updates for 2 months, the community pleaded with the dev to get rid of the stupid block reward voting...

Well guess what, the existing team of developers (they are not new) were your best chance of success for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck running this coin without them, it seems people want to be scammed, it seems people want an inactive dev.

LoL  Roll Eyes
no pool,no exchange support talkcoin v2.0 wallet,it's dead.
PresidentLee

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:25:54 AM

stop fucking and auguing ,let tac old or v2 die please!!
PresidentLee

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:01:09 AM

@catchcoin,
you are SON OF BITCH!!
Could you tell us how many stolen money the Dev gave you and  stop your fucking stupid 5 block reward scam?  
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:12:29 AM

@PresidentLee

you must be the son of the djm34!   Grin

PresidentLee

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:16:29 AM

blabllaaaaa
hi ,bitch! Grin
you together with the original dev are such pathetic liars!
Undead_Phenix

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:20:01 PM

tac IS DEAD,CHAT WILL BE ALIVE FOR LONG.
This is the CHAT OP on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675803.0

Undead_Phenix

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

CHAT has no voting system (of course no stolen money) and fair mining (32 chat per block chain currently)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675803.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: