Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a game-changer, LakeTrader  (Read 2447 times)
GreenCoin22 (OP)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:00:44 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 08:39:05 AM by GreenCoin22

Maybe we can try to use it to make bitcoin

LakeTrader is an in-browser (and hence cross-platform) app that allows traders to view order book data, trade history and open orders, along with a number of powerful charting tools that allow both technical analysis and one-click trading.

To use this function, the trader must set a default order size and a multiplier, hover the pointer over the orderbook and an overlay with buy/sell buttons will appear with the corresponding price.

The order is sent with a single click and, once processed by the server, will show up in the Open Orders pane. Once executed, the order will show up in the Trade History pane, in real time.

LakeBTC says the function is easy to use and should appeal to all traders, but especially those that trade more frequently. For those who prefer a more traditional approach, the app has a Manual tab that allows traders to fill in the price and amount for each trade.

http://www.coindesk.com/lakebtc-exchange-launches-browser-based-bitcoin-trading-app/
big ears

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:37:42 AM

Where can I found out about how to use charting tools for technical analysis?
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:20:32 PM

Be advised that you will have to give this website access to your trading account via API key. This gives access to your funds for withdrawal, transfer and trading.
I'm not saying there is anything nefarious going on there, just that there is a chance! Be careful!

My opinion is to use Sierrachart or the BTC-e metatrader 4 if you want to have powerful TA apps.

Edit:
Or Tradingview.com which is what they apparently use

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:45:56 PM

LakeTrader is an in-browser (and hence cross-platform) app that allows traders to view order book data, trade history and open orders, along with a number of powerful charting tools that allow both technical analysis and one-click trading.

I fixed your URL.

It was before so:
Code:
[url=http://https://www.lakebtc.com/trader]LakeTrader[/url]
and i fixed it to
Code:
[url=https://www.lakebtc.com/trader]LakeTrader[/url]
Smiley

Please,fix it in your post.

As the Lakebtc.com gets i'm not comfortable giving my API key to Laketrader.But,the website is awesome. Smiley
Bejkn

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:33:40 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 05:59:16 AM by Bejkn

This tool only can trading for LakeBTC, just like MT4 for BTC-e.
But I don't know whether it will be more trading sources added in the future.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:51:11 AM

Where can I found out about how to use charting tools for technical analysis?

It's actually quite intuitive. Just click the "Indicators" icon on the top, and select the TA you like.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:52:56 AM

Be advised that you will have to give this website access to your trading account via API key. This gives access to your funds for withdrawal, transfer and trading.
I'm not saying there is anything nefarious going on there, just that there is a chance! Be careful!

My opinion is to use Sierrachart or the BTC-e metatrader 4 if you want to have powerful TA apps.

Edit:

As a matter of fact, LakeTrader is developed by LakeBTC, a "Big Four" bitcoin exchange.

This tool only works for LakeBTC and no other API keys are needed.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:13:13 AM

Edit:

As a matter of fact, LakeTrader is developed by LakeBTC, a "Big Four" bitcoin exchange.

Ahh, I see! Thanks for clarifying that! I've never heard of LakeBTC, so sorry for my ignorance. I will check out the site and will be anxiously awaiting reviews.

titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:27:52 AM

Edit:

Ahh, I see! Thanks for clarifying that! I've never heard of LakeBTC, so sorry for my ignorance. I will check out the site and will be anxiously awaiting reviews.

look this:  the most complete of bitcoin exchanges reviews  Wink

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:09:11 AM

Edit:

Smiley Thank you. Any comments/feedback/criticisms are welcome Smiley

we are in CoinDesk BPI: http://www.coindesk.com/price/
and listed in several leading data sites including: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/, http://bitcoinity.org/markets/lakebtc/USD and http://www.coinometrics.com/exchange/LakeBTC

SanMerryDro

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:37:43 AM

great,

I have enjoyed it, clear and intuitive, very comfortable to buy and sell, but smoeone could tell how to use those technical analysis tools?

looks really complicated!!  Shocked

for example how to set macd parameters to see buy signals.  Sad

please help!!
GreenCoin22 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:21:51 AM

I fixed your URL.

It was before so:
Code:
[url=http://https://www.lakebtc.com/trader]LakeTrader[/url]
and i fixed it to
Code:
[url=https://www.lakebtc.com/trader]LakeTrader[/url]
Smiley

Please,fix it in your post.

As the Lakebtc.com gets i'm not comfortable giving my API key to Laketrader.But,the website is awesome. Smiley

sorry, forgive me
feel apologetic and I finally saw the bug,
thank you
GreenCoin22 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:28:16 AM

great,

I have enjoyed it, clear and intuitive, very comfortable to buy and sell, but smoeone could tell how to use those technical analysis tools?

looks really complicated!!  Shocked

for example how to set macd parameters to see buy signals.  Sad

please help!!

it is a lot of tools on charts left, you can find whether there is what you need
Brmaster

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:55:30 AM

great. this is available on iPad as well and not just on browsers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: