Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AEOA]ÆØÅ - X13 1m coins 10% PoS 100K blocks  (Read 11301 times)
PanicBot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:20:32 AM

I've been mining this. Was just about to stop, but I guess I'll keep going lol. I'm ready to buy a personal wanker with my electricity.

will you be selling these? Crushingly NSFW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldboy11

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:25:50 AM

are you kidding?

1 2 з 4 5
PanicBot

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:30:31 AM

About the robot blow job vacuum crate? Yes.

About the mining? No.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:50:35 AM

Hi guys. Sorry for the delay.

So about 6 months ago I was going to buy something to spice up my solo sex life. Ok... it was a dildo. I didn't want a charge showing up on my account that I'd have to explain to my husband (we have a joint account, live on a tight budget, and he is pretty vanilla) I looked around and couldn't find any reasonably priced sex toy shop that accepted crypto currency. I know, right? There have to be kinky people besides me that trade crypto. There are plenty of sites trying to rip us off with their ridiculous prices... why isn't anyone catering to us?

We are a solid team with a vision. It took us a few weeks to get the coding solid, and then 6 months of testing it in a live environment just to make sure. Our storefront has been in the works for a while too. We have been securing wholesale prices from a few distributors to be able to bring you the best toys at the lowest costs. The storefront is slated for a limited October 15st launch, with full functionality by the 31st. Expect a crazy Halloween sale. We will exclusively accept ÆØÅ.

What does this have to do with you? Easy. You mine the coins and sell them to the noobs that are scared of crypto, but still want the best toys at the best prices. Or maybe you pick up something for that special someone, or something for you when you need a break from day (or night) trading and your partner is not interested. Or maybe you just day trade and make a lot of money... it's up to you!

Obviously our goal is to get ÆØÅ accepted for all kinds of purchases, but we want to get this one done properly before we branch out.

You can buy all kinds of things with crypto, but not a reasonably priced dildo? That's not the world I want to live in... and soon it won't be. It is our dream to have a sex toy in every home... get your ÆØÅ ready.
ZhenYing (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:57:03 AM

We are totally serious.
Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:26:53 AM

We are totally serious.
About what? Oh I know it's scam right? Wink

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:32:15 AM

Hi guys. Sorry for the delay.

So about 6 months ago I was going to buy something to spice up my solo sex life. Ok... it was a dildo. I didn't want a charge showing up on my account that I'd have to explain to my husband (we have a joint account, live on a tight budget, and he is pretty vanilla) I looked around and couldn't find any reasonably priced sex toy shop that accepted crypto currency. I know, right? There have to be kinky people besides me that trade crypto. There are plenty of sites trying to rip us off with their ridiculous prices... why isn't anyone catering to us?

We are a solid team with a vision. It took us a few weeks to get the coding solid, and then 5 months of testing it in a live environment just to make sure. Our storefront has been in the works for a while too. We have been securing wholesale prices from a few distributors to be able to bring you the best toys at the lowest costs. The storefront is slated for a limited October 15st launch, with full functionality by the 31st. Expect a crazy Halloween sale. We will exclusively accept ÆØÅ.

What does this have to do with you? Easy. You mine the coins and sell them to the noobs that are scared of crypto, but still want the best toys at the best prices. Or maybe you pick up something for that special someone, or something for you when you need a break from day (or night) trading and your partner is not interested. Or maybe you just day trade and make a lot of money... it's up to you!

Obviously our goal is to get ÆØÅ accepted for all kinds of purchases, but we want to get this one done properly before we branch out.

You can buy all kinds of things with crypto, but not a reasonably priced dildo? That's not the world I want to live in... and soon it won't be. It is our dream to have a sex toy in every home... get your ÆØÅ ready.

cool story. But what's wrong with bitcoin ? U make a coin to replace bitcoin just to buy stuff ?
ZhenYing (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:01:32 AM

cool story. But what's wrong with bitcoin ? U make a coin to replace bitcoin just to buy stuff ?

I'm not against Bitcoin, I have a few of them myself. Bitcoin is a fine commodity, but it isn't a functional currency. Bitcoin is old, boring, has a ridiculous blockchain size, and worst of all it's sloooooow. It's also impossible to mine without crazy hardware. AOEA, on the other hand, is much, much faster and anyone can mine it. AEOA is also already in POS, allowing you to earn interest on the coins in your wallet. Bitcoins earn no interest, and never will.

If you're a Bitcoin supporter you could always day trade AEOA and pick up some Bitcoins for yourself when we hit the exchanges.

We have some really cool stuff planned (our sex toy storefront is just the beginning for us) We are moving slow so everyone has a chance to mine some AEOA before the multipools get involved.

If you have no other reason, do it for the dildos. Wink
oldboy11

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:41:55 PM

I'm not against Bitcoin, I have a few of them myself. Bitcoin is a fine commodity, but it isn't a functional currency. Bitcoin is old, boring, has a ridiculous blockchain size, and worst of all it's sloooooow. It's also impossible to mine without crazy hardware. AOEA, on the other hand, is much, much faster and anyone can mine it. AEOA is also already in POS, allowing you to earn interest on the coins in your wallet. Bitcoins earn no interest, and never will.

If you're a Bitcoin supporter you could always day trade AEOA and pick up some Bitcoins for yourself when we hit the exchanges.

We have some really cool stuff planned (our sex toy storefront is just the beginning for us) We are moving slow so everyone has a chance to mine some AEOA before the multipools get involved.

If you have no other reason, do it for the dildos. Wink

it's real shit coin. dev, you are idiot Sad

1 2 з 4 5
ZhenYing (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:49:59 PM

Why?
3angle

Activity: 224

keymaker

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:13:10 AM

omg, this is the funniest ANN ever lmao

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:18:12 PM

blabla, ;Dthis is the funniest ANN ever lmao
oldboy11

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:23:58 AM

Why?
you ask why? it's really shitty coin with an idiotic idea

1 2 з 4 5
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:35:50 AM

ÆØÅ

X13
100K Blocks
60 second blocktime
POS Block 100
10 Coins per block

Wallets
SRC
MAC
WINDOWS

Pools
http://www.royalminers.com

We are a solid team with a vision. It took us a few weeks to get the coding solid, and then 6 months of testing it in a live environment just to make sure. Our storefront has been in the works for a while too. We have been securing wholesale prices from a few distributors to be able to bring you the best toys at the lowest costs. The storefront is slated for a limited October 15st launch, with full functionality by the 31st. Expect a crazy Halloween sale. We will exclusively accept ÆØÅ.

Your husband is going to find out you are whore and beat your ass lol
oldboy11

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:06:56 AM

DEAD...

1 2 з 4 5
ilusm

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:37:11 AM

Is this coin dead or just hold some big news?

ZhenYing (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:37:40 AM

Is this coin dead or just hold some big news?

We are still getting the storefront together. Stay tuned.
oldboy11

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:46:03 AM

We are still getting the storefront together. Stay tuned.
You still alive? Die with your coin

1 2 з 4 5
ZhenYing (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:35:38 AM

You still alive? Die with your coin

So much negativity in crypto. Sad
oldboy11

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:11:53 AM

So much negativity in crypto. Sad
negativity? you have created a shit and not a coin. where the block explorer? where the site? where githab source? and your idea of ​​a dildo is just idiotic.

1 2 з 4 5
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: