Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Coins Hunters!! Be safe by informing yourself!!  (Read 4615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leathan

Activity: 111
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:16:35 PM

Lol.. who hunts for scam coins wtf... look at your historical posts... why do you spam so much?

Anyway thanks for your ads but can you please post them on social media so more people read them? Plus I dont like ads on forums... forums are for learning dude...

Open Source > lies

Close Source < truth

Noob.

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leathan

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:22:38 PM

Too bad that for every person reading this thread there are 100 who download a wallet in a hurry , without checking it just to be the first

Just report the guy who started this thread and move along lol... Ironically Hes massively advertising the coins hes trying to kill too lol.. Calling open source coins virus's and scams (noob).... POWcoin dont even want people downloading wallets yet because its still just a Litecoin clone we just want to document the evolution... but thanks to this guy we getting so many downloads... im not even trolling advertise for us later and do it on social media.... .... . . ..

STOP SPAMMING/ADVERTISING POWcoin please... its like 1-2 months away from being a "real" dev'd coin...

I dont see why noobs even enjoy spamming...

P.S. LCTD - nice idea btw

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:27:44 PM

a useful topic.

Thanks

Too bad that for every person reading this thread there are 100 who download a wallet in a hurry , without checking it just to be the first

It does not matter if you download the wallet fast or slow. If you do not download every wallet inside an instance, you are asking to get hacked. If you keep wallets on your PC, or save 15 in one instance, you are asking to lose all your coin. The issue is not that bad people do bad things, it is that almost everyone else does not take proper precautions.

Oh, and has anyone here ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Similar scenario playing out on these forums now. Every new post is called a scam, and relentlessly attacked, regardless of what it is. After a while, people grow desensitized to it, and do not believe it anymore. The best advice is to do your own research and take proper precautions.
martibg (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:28:29 PM

Just report the guy who started this thread and move along lol... Ironically Hes massively advertising the coins hes trying to kill too lol.. Calling open source coins virus's and scams (noob).... POWcoin dont even want people downloading wallets yet because its still just a Litecoin clone we just want to document the evolution... but thanks to this guy we getting so many downloads... im not even trolling advertise for us later and do it on social media.... .... . . ..

STOP SPAMMING/ADVERTISING POWcoin please... its like 1-2 months away from being a "real" dev'd coin...

I dont see why noobs even enjoy spamming...

so youre one of fuckin scam coin makers Huh  fuck of you don't have place here..

Wink   Wink
leathan

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:34:42 PM

Actually POW is open source & 2 seconds browsing the code reveals its still just a ltc clone... and if you read rather than spam you would see that we will not be ready for another month or even more.. We only released the qt OS wallet so that the premine would be 100% public Wink

owned Smiley

Like I already told you new coins dont need ads. If they are good ideas they will be self propagating. And when you spam you should do so with a bot.... human spaming = not economical.

your wasting your time by adverting these coins.. for example thanks to you I will now follow LTCD since it seems like a good idea.

Ty - noob

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:38:06 PM

Sorry martibg,
but what is your problem and what is your interest that you today all day sitting in front of PC and insulting and talking shit and bad things about LTCD !
As I see, people are very satisfied with LTCD, so if you doesn't like this coin, go to another, you really doesn't nothing to do except shiting here ??
And you want to proof that everybody are wrong, just you are right !
You was blaming dev for premining 8 000 000 coins, but I told you, I was first on pool with 5 MH/s and I was solo mining with Furry 1.3 MH/s and mined 300 000 coins from that 8 000 000 "premined" and I sold half of that for 0.466 BTC....
so as you see...your'e wrong !!!
so I'm very happy today as meny people here, and what you done for that time Huh
made 100 posts trying to prove that this coin is shit coin....that's sad men !!!
you could shut the f*** up and earn some good money...so who is stupid now Huh

martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:40:14 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 05:56:32 PM by martibg

Actually POW is open source & 2 seconds browsing the code reveals its still just a ltc clone... and if you read rather than spam you would see that we will not be ready for another month or even more.. We only released the qt OS wallet so that the premine would be 100% public Wink

owned Smiley

Like I already told you new coins dont need ads. If they are good ideas they will be self propagating. And when you spam you should do so with a bot.... human spaming = not economical.

your wasting your time by adverting these coins.. for example thanks to you I will now follow LTCD since it seems like a good idea.

"Ty - noob said the NOOB" Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin such a funny troll lol

i don't care what you gonna follow, if you want follow your dog, if you are not here to help go away.. don't spam

Wink   Wink
martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:42:29 PM

Sorry martibg,
but what is your problem and what is your interest that you today all day sitting in front of PC and insulting and talking shit and bad things about LTCD !
As I see, people are very satisfied with LTCD, so if you doesn't like this coin, go to another, you really doesn't nothing to do except shiting here ??
And you want to proof that everybody are wrong, just you are right !
You was blaming dev for premining 8 000 000 coins, but I told you, I was first on pool with 5 MH/s and I was solo mining with Furry 1.3 MH/s and mined 300 000 coins from that 8 000 000 "premined" and I sold half of that for 0.466 BTC....
so as you see...your'e wrong !!!
so I'm very happy today as meny people here, and what you done for that time Huh
made 100 posts trying to prove that this coin is shit coin....that's sad men !!!
you could shut the f*** up and earn some good money...so who is stupid now Huh

OMG too many can't stop laughing with you....Trolls pop up like the the scam coins  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Stop Spamming, we don't need tons of spam!

Wink   Wink
leathan

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:43:57 PM

Again... You are calling open sourced code a virus which implies in regards to source code your a noob.

and havnt we all established this entire thread is spam?

... .. .... why are you even wasting your time advertising all these coins...

P.S. Whats wrong with following my doggies Sad ?

^ Bump - delete this thread then rofl

plast555

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:46:00 PM

Again... You are calling open sourced code a virus which implies in regards to source code your a noob.

he is just a stupid kid who have to learn a looot....
but he is doing that on totally wrong way !!!
martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:49:09 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 04:59:41 PM by martibg

The Developer of  POWCOIN is named "Exodus420" that's a greek name and means "exit420"

new one is coming up, when i try download POWCOIN wallet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762335.msg8592888#msg8592888
i just got this

VirusTotal

beware you are warned!

in bleutrade.com in the chat a man called cleavage was offering me to download the wallet and vote against 2k per vote   from the chat history:
"cleavage: download wallet here http://bit.ly/POWqtWallet
cleavage i got another link if u want
cleavage ive had no issue or complaints"

after i wrote in the chat that the wallet is virus he didn't respond anymore

YOU are paid mother fuckers, no problem go on spamming, let the people see you

Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT   
Hacktool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.bBJ 
a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BJ
those are not viruses yeah?

in bleutrade guy offering me in the chat 2k for one vote and no one voted for this shit coin.... for what projects are you talking about for what bulshit Huh Huh Huh
YOU definitely need psychiatrist, YOU dumb assholes thing that everyone is coming from the moon....

Wink   Wink
plast555

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

Leathan told you that this is open source code,
and the base of wallets...bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, worldcoin, and many many coins(wallets) has the same "virus"

and that I told you today...but I can repeat again:

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/1777-eset-nod32/

look the answer/post from Bushido

btw. wallet is a miner / solo miner Wink that's why its flagged

yes, as you didn't noticed, many miners your antivirus reporting as virus, but they are not, like crackers, hacking programs, some downloaders and many many more.....
martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:05:06 PM

Leathan told you that this is open source code,
and the base of wallets...bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, worldcoin, and many many coins(wallets) has the same "virus"

and that I told you today...but I can repeat again:

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/1777-eset-nod32/

look the answer/post from Bushido

btw. wallet is a miner / solo miner Wink that's why its flagged

yes, as you didn't noticed, many miners your antivirus reporting as virus, but they are not, like crackers, hacking programs, some downloaders and many many more.....

you don't read you just insist on your stuff, i was also attacked by the WEBSITE...

edit:
Just skip this Topic and go to your lovely open projects..

you may go on reporting me, giving me negative "Trust" whatever you want, but i will not stop.. From people like you i have big loss.. Many people have big loss...
i/we will hunt you till the end!

Wink   Wink
leathan

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:39:10 PM

The Developer of  POWCOIN is named "Exodus420" that's a greek name and means "exit420"

i just got this

VirusTotal

beware you are warned!

in bleutrade.com in the chat a man called cleavage was offering me to download the wallet and vote against 2k per vote   from the chat history:
"cleavage: download wallet here http://[Suspicious link removed]/POWqtWallet

Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT   

in bleutrade guy offering me in the chat 2k for one vote and no one voted for this shit coin.... for what projects are you talking about for what bulshit Huh Huh Huh
YOU definitely need psychiatrist, YOU dumb assholes thing that everyone is coming from the moon....

The developer of POW is not Exodus420... .....

............................................................................... ........... .. ............. . . ... Theres like 3 programmers only and hes not one of them...

lol....

martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:54:12 PM

i just got this

VirusTotal

beware you are warned!

"cleavage: download wallet here http://[Suspicious link removed]/POWqtWallet

Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT  

The developer of POW is not Exodus420... .....

............................................................................... ........... .. ............. . . ... Theres like 3 programmers only and hes not one of them...

lol....

LOL the things are getting even better.. announce by scam DEV with 7% pre-mine .... dude really, go away and stop spamming

Wink   Wink
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:26:31 PM

@OP - I thank for the initiative taken by you and i do believe that if every member of the community takes initiative individually rather than waiting for someone to do something,we can reduce the number of scams considerably.

Also unless you have solid proof please don't prove any coin out rightly scam based on just  intuition rather collect some evidence and then go ahead and warn community members about it.Please  take it as a constructive criticism.
martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:31:53 PM

@OP - I thank for the initiative taken by you and i do believe that if every member of the community takes initiative individually rather than waiting for someone to do something,we can reduce the number of scams considerably.

Also unless you have solid proof please don't prove any coin out rightly scam based on just  intuition rather collect some evidence and then go ahead and warn community members about it.Please  take it as a constructive criticism.

I will  Wink

Wink   Wink
martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:07:01 PM

Topic created by scammer
ADCoin  is that scam or something more than Huh Huh Huh Huh

scammer topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760213.0

original topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757127.msg8534920#msg8534920

some short info:
ICO Details
There will be two phases:
Early Bird: 0.00002870 BTC/XAD, ends August 30th at 12PM EDT OR 114 BTC
Regular Price:0.00003157 BTC/XAD, ends September 7th at 12PM EDT OR 300 BTC
Total ICO coins will be 9.8 Million XAD, unsold coins after ICO will be destroyed.
How to join ICO?
I recommend YOU do not join
don't say no one warned YOU

in the original Topic:
Dev please apply for Proof of Developer! Thanks!!!!
The developer ignore that (many people will  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry)

Wink   Wink
martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:18:42 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:21:36 PM by martibg

Attention
Attention for those who download counters-qt wallet
The Topic was created by scammer the wallet is a virus

the dev scammer  ---> Mad-Miner12 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=373723

The Topic was deleted immediately after the virus wallet was released

first he locked the topic and after few minutes deleted
the link of the deleted Topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770267.0

i was able to take screenshot:

the scammer also set up pools
http:// csc.lifeforce. info/ - Official Pool
http:// x11-x13-pool. org/counterstrikecoin/ - Secondary Pool
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

just wonder how far will that go, this week everyday one scam is popping up

Wink   Wink
martibg (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:06:39 PM

the same virus as DarkChain  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I start thinking that here is one person with 100 accounts or entire gang with thousand accounts.

Wink   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: