Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining Review  (Read 126838 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:27:00 PM

nice Review iam also really near to my ROI !
I am jusing genessis mining now almost 3 years and have to say its very great !!

at starting they had really low payout of 50 000 Satohsi not its 150 000 satoshi but nice service i reach every 3 days a payout.
and its almost the last cloudminig that allows open end renting Tongue

when the offer more btc minig i will buy more ghs there!

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

I think the profit for us in the cloud mining is too low. It is not necessary that the site will scam us.
And that just adds to the mix.
There's a risk of being scammed, the projected profits are low and you're freezing your coins with the site by buying long term contracts.
At least if you have your own hardware you can sell it whenever you want and nobody can tell you that your contract has expired.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 510
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:49:12 AM

Hi there just been reading this forum but still want feedback

I just emailed Genesis today and they said only coin to invest into for mining was Monero

Anyone here use this mining company recently?

would it still be possible to get my return back of what I would invest in? I have not purchased anything just researching about Genesis Mining etc.

Thoughts?
anyone here think Monero be ok to do a mine on with Genesis?
also overall is this just a poor investment to cloud mine? or depends on markets?

worldtraveller
crisdean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

Hi there just been reading this forum but still want feedback

I just emailed Genesis today and they said only coin to invest into for mining was Monero

Anyone here use this mining company recently?

would it still be possible to get my return back of what I would invest in? I have not purchased anything just researching about Genesis Mining etc.

Thoughts?
anyone here think Monero be ok to do a mine on with Genesis?
also overall is this just a poor investment to cloud mine? or depends on markets?

I use them with a standard 2TH contract and broke even last week. So far making profit - thank God.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:32:56 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 03:43:38 PM by Rahar02

I am jusing genessis mining now almost 3 years and have to say its very great !!

at starting they had really low payout of 50 000 Satohsi not its 150 000 satoshi but nice service i reach every 3 days a payout.

May I ask some questions? I hope you will see this, and willing to reply.
You have a bitcoin mining contract, right? How much GH/s do you have?
Is your income BTC0.0015 per 3 days (right now)?
You have a good income per month, but I'm wondering, it takes 3 years to reach ROI?
I thought it just takes 6 months - 1 year to reach ROI.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:47:26 PM

May I ask some questions? I hope you will see this, and willing to reply.
You have a bitcoin mining contract, right? How much GH/s do you have?
Is your income BTC0.0015 per 3 days (right now)?
You have a good income per month, but I'm wondering, it takes 3 years to reach ROI?
I thought it just takes 6 months - 1 year to reach ROI.

iam owning my contracts now almost 3 years but ROi i got much earlier.
you can calculate the income on many pages .
for me GM is legit !

regards
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

why genesis mining is very popular on social media like facebook ...
but i think this genesis is scam cloud mining
razorseal

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

Amazing visit to the larges Bitcoin Mining farms in Iceland!!
https://youtu.be/A7NhfuIdy8Q
Wow Guys! Genesis Mining showed me around on their mining farms. It was really Impressive! And there is more to come.. Right now they are building even more farms!

Enjoy the video,

Vic!

Video is gone...  Huh Scam?
worldtraveller321

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

I think people have gotten a misconception about cloud mining and looking for a quick fix. or quick results

something like this would take some time. have to be patient to see good results

worldtraveller
razorseal

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

I think people have gotten a misconception about cloud mining and looking for a quick fix. or quick results

something like this would take some time. have to be patient to see good results

Thing is, you have youtubers like Ryan Hildreth who talk about bitconnect, and hashflare... He does such a good job, people fall into it.

Accoridng to his last video, you can get your ROI in 2 months. He can turn his 2100 investment into 13K in 12 months... There are so many people that don't look any further and sign up and find out it's not that simple.
worldtraveller321

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:03:34 AM

very true. I started in crypto a few weeks ago, and no its not a quick fix
its very complicated in whole part . as I know a few people who quit the whole thing after a week.
you have to really educate yourself and know your numbers

the youtube guy is probably right saying in 2 months, but only works for some people, who have already lots $ invested in crypto and know the system.

worldtraveller
SideKick

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:07:12 AM

Genisis mining is not for the people who want to earn some quick bucks since it needs patience so if you want to invest here better to think thrice.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

Genisis mining is not for the people who want to earn some quick bucks since it needs patience so if you want to invest here better to think thrice.

Its not a qick money fix. But a reasonably steady payouts. The Specally Bitcoin Mining contracts did so well for me and others.
I hope some cheap Zcash mining contracts, and some Zcoin (Zcoin is a for of Zcash Classic) mining contracts. But I am afraid those Zcoin mining contracts will not come.

Amazing visit to the larges Bitcoin Mining farms in Iceland!!
https://youtu.be/A7NhfuIdy8Q
Wow Guys! Genesis Mining showed me around on their mining farms. It was really Impressive! And there is more to come.. Right now they are building even more farms!

Enjoy the video,

Vic!

Video is gone...  Huh Scam?

Working just fine here?  But is is hidden because it`s a older video.
I still have some video`s from my visit that i not shown to you guys. Some nice video me whit boxmining from youtube.

Maybe I will upload this later-on.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
creuz

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Genesis Mining is THE ponzi scheme of cryptocurrency world. And please, stop using the word "invest" for this kind of garbage scam.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:20:19 AM

I don't think so because I have checked many reviews about the genesis mining. Many people have given a positive feedback about the Genesis mining, still many people are investing in when every they are giving any promos for mining.
crisdean

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

I don't think so because I have checked many reviews about the genesis mining. Many people have given a positive feedback about the Genesis mining, still many people are investing in when every they are giving any promos for mining.

Check Boxmining on YouTube and you'll find the most honest review on GM.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:27:08 PM

check their trust wall here on BCT and you will get honesty as well.    Their trust wall is the only thing they cant delete or manipulate, so its nice and RED as it should be Cheesy
you will have the one or two shills, genesis prob bought those accounts years ago, or they are just desperate to stay on top of the ponzi
the ONLY way these guys make money is by duping noobs
READ the reviews here from trusted people, this is the ONLY place they cant manipulate them!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:41:04 AM

check their trust wall here on BCT and you will get honesty as well.    Their trust wall is the only thing they cant delete or manipulate, so its nice and RED as it should be Cheesy
you will have the one or two shills, genesis prob bought those accounts years ago, or they are just desperate to stay on top of the ponzi
the ONLY way these guys make money is by duping noobs
READ the reviews here from trusted people, this is the ONLY place they cant manipulate them!
This is no Ponzi, I have seen the miners for myself, touched there miners, hearing the horrible noise for there massive fans in the roofs.  Thousands and Thousands of miners... quite impressive farms they got in Iceland.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

As the newbie it is good to invest in Genesis mining because I have seen a lot of reviews about this cloud mining, people have given many positive feedback about this company. SO can we start with little investment in Genesis Mining?
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:29:02 AM

As the newbie it is good to invest in Genesis mining because I have seen a lot of reviews about this cloud mining, people have given many positive feedback about this company. SO can we start with little investment in Genesis Mining?
sure! why not  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: