Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitNet-1ST Civilian DARKNET|AES+ts|Domain and Website System||FreeVPN  (Read 32773 times)
vpncoin (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:34:15 AM

Is mandatory active proxy when I open the wallet?
I prefer active/desactive manually

Hello,
Please set it in "Settings --> Domain name System --> Open P2P Domain Name System",
"Open P2P Domain Name System" is the default set, you can change it, then press Save button.
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:43:31 PM

Is mandatory active proxy when I open the wallet?
I prefer active/desactive manually

Hello,
Please set it in "Settings --> Domain name System --> Open P2P Domain Name System",
"Open P2P Domain Name System" is the default set, you can change it, then press Save button.
Thanks.
Thanks!
Im going to try it

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:32:59 AM

after using bitnet my vpnwallet does not sync anymore , did i something wrong with bitnet Huh?

, i visit VPN-USA-003

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
sunsisi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:41:15 AM

Did not receive coins for a long time, can't again  !!!!!!!

BitNet(vpncoin) 第二论赠币address:Veu5ibpfMiWLpHcg1pH1q13W3smG2XkXrf
pgmail

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:52:16 AM

This post seems to haven't updated.When can you add to exchange the COINS?

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:25:54 AM

This post seems to haven't updated.When can you add to exchange the COINS?

Hello,
Please wait for us to distribute finished 800 million vpncoins.
Thanks.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:43:51 AM

How can i save this BitNet thread to my hdd? Any suggestions I;m interested in this project...
vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:15:05 AM

How can i save this BitNet thread to my hdd? Any suggestions I;m interested in this project...

Hello,
Are you mean save as html file?
Most browser support this function.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:19:33 AM

The new "steal dig" means, (no integrity + no face)

800 million pre-distribution has been declared, why suddenly get behind the currency to 800 million in the auction, after being questioned why they quibble others say the auction is distributed. You say in advance of 100 million set aside 100 million after selling and teamwork is, ah, later to sell you also said that 200 million is distributed won. After being questioned others you also quibble said: "Now the situation has changed, before talking about the cooperation did not negotiate, we also need to survive, we did not get paid for months," and then added: "To be honest, hundreds of thousands of , one hundred one hundred thousand that we are not bad money, "and later cut a figure chats to prove what you is not bad money, and the few words of qq chat screenshot I did not see it you where not bad money.

(Importune)
After the bad faith was exposed, vpn team began the siege of nearly 10 people were questioned together, then they often mention the word is: "Do not think you can not play this game, you can retreat group ah!." We are most familiar with the phrase all liars teams have used currency.

Because so many people before you come to the publicity, and now you did not follow the previous commitment to do something, someone else waste into a month's time, some people also spend money to buy a currency, you are actually telling people "do not like you You can not play this game, you can retreat group ah!. "These problems with others questioned relationship?

(Continued Fudge everyone to participate in the auction)
After being questioned publicity as long as they participate in the auction to buy a currency who will become their shareholders, they come up with 5% of the shares to you.

What is the name of your company? Address where? Decentralized virtual currency how they emerge a stake? Saying only a restricted number of coins, currency qq internal use it?

(A lot of people pretending to participate, pretending very strict)
Forums and qq group distribution scheme is given them a month to clean up and have not seen their ability to cheat and trumpet, now being questioned, and began to clean up the trumpet propaganda, what does that mean? The main question is who will be presented to their group to find a reason for it this hooliganism. Deny the fairness of their own to distribute it? If you have the ability to distribute a fair, equitable distribution of those coins by mining what is there.

Looks hundreds of people participated in the free collar currency. How much is the trumpet, the real number is how much?

Because I say a few words, even behind debunk them, I was kicked out of the group. I cheat it? I'm a trumpet it?
I have a month to spend time do you compensate? If I believe because before you spend money to buy a currency propaganda you now recycle it? Throughout a logical confusion liar team. Everyone wants to go out with you lying pyramid schemes, possible? How do you connect to in order to later explain clearly your disk Xia bad faith? Several in the group shouted currency proved to close all fooled, he shouted what price he did not accept coins, these people are not official trumpet? Is not an official to move up with a small price, good increase the auction price?

Now the question who kicked the group, well, you can say goes, continue fooled. You can discredit those questioned say they discredit you, although the number of doubters in the hands of currency point of view, the logic that they discredit you do not pass. But you can also say that those who are questioning the brush, because you do not need these rogue evidence to discredit who you want to discredit whoever that is true.

To be continued ......

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:25:34 AM

This is an honest liar team development

China has repeatedly in bad faith
vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 04:31:46 PM

Everyone can see what we are doing and what we do,
Welcome everyone to the supervision and suggestions,

BitNet is a great project, we have a long way to go.

Thanks.

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 08:26:26 AM

Announcement

1ST ROUND Bitcointalk distribution has been finished.Bitcointalk users got total 28,623,760 VPNCoins.
2ED ROUND QQ GROUP distribution finished too.QQ GROUP members got total 30,374,200 VPNCoins.
Thank you for your positive support, we set up a strong community.Now is just the beginning of bitnet,dev team will bring you more surprises.
New functionality is already in use,have you found

A new way of distribution
Online node will get 1vpn/1min
This not only can increase the number of nodes are online also increased a lot of fun,you will get 1vpn/1min(30 minutes to send one more time)

Beyond that
We are writing project planning book now,many bitnet community friends gave us good advice,we hope to do every thing better with everybody.Please wait for our good news and new vpncoin version.

Best Regards

zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:15:49 PM

Announcement

1ST ROUND Bitcointalk distribution has been finished.Bitcointalk users got total 28,623,760 VPNCoins.
2ED ROUND QQ GROUP distribution finished too.QQ GROUP members got total 30,374,200 VPNCoins.
Thank you for your positive support, we set up a strong community.Now is just the beginning of bitnet,dev team will bring you more surprises.

This not only can increase the number of nodes are online also increased a lot of fun,you will get 1vpn/1min(30 minutes to send one more time)

Beyond that
We are writing project planning book now,many bitnet community friends gave us good advice,we hope to do every thing better with everybody.Please wait for our good news and new vpncoin version.

Best Regards

Very cool plan! i like it! Smiley
CryptoStar

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:45:35 AM

Announcement

Beyond that

Best Regards
How make node? to receive reward?
abc333

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:40:58 AM

800 million COINS need distributed free of charge.This distribution pattern seems a little slow.Why don't you take the ICO?

somare

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:06:29 PM

Bitnet&VPNcoin Question and answer!
1,Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can I build a website in Bitnet(VPNcoin),just in bitnet? Yes Yes
2, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can I build a website in the public network and the construction site in Bitnet at the same time? Yes Yes
3, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Thedomain name system is a  innovation in the Bitnet Yes Yes
4, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Whether the Bitnet can register a domain name when the domain name have been in traditional website? Yes Yes
5, Bitnet(Vpncoin): In the domain name system, whether the domain name could use the word phrase or wallet address as a domain name? Yes Yes
6 ,Bitnet(Vpncoin) : whether VPNcoin can cross currency network? Yes Yes
7 ,Bitnet(Vpncoin) : whether VPNcoin can cross currency network without affecting the original currency economy? Yes Yes
8, Bitnet(Vpncoin): In the Bitnet ,VPN is the e-money, just like bitcoin? Yes Yes
9,  Bitnet(Vpncoin): The VPNcoin have a hundred million(1000000000)? Yes Yes
10, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The vpncoin is free? Yes Yes
11, Bitnet(Vpncoin) : The Bitnet realize the Internet by P2P network  ? Yes Yes
12, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) achieve interconnection technology innovation is IPJOIN? Yes Yes
13,Bitnet(Vpncoin): If IPJOIN can achieve anonymity? Yes Yes ,we use Tor technology now
14, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) domain name system can use this type of www.google.com domain names as domain names in a network? Yes Yes
15. Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) domain name system can across the englis Japanese,chinese? Yes Yes
16. Bitnet(Vpncoin) :The Bitnet(Vpncoin) DNS will need analysis ? No No
17, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can we use VPN agent? Yes Yes
18. Bitnet(Vpncoin): whether The Bitnet(Vpncoin) agent service in VPNcoin have realized automatic payment system to the center? Yes Yes
19, Bitnet(Vpncoin) :The Bitnet(Vpncoin) service area center in VPNcoin full automatic payment system is the rudiment of a MAL? Yes Yes
20, The Enterprises, units, organizations, individuals can use VPN self service system just in bitnet? Yes Yes

21, Bitnet(Vpncoin): whether VPNcoin achieve P2P invite agent on the Internet? Yes Yes
22, Bitnet(Vpncoin) will realize node pay system acc. to your site? Yes Yes
23. Bitnet(Vpncoin) is a powerful anonymous network? Yes Yes
24. Bitnet(Vpncoin) The basic functions of the bitnet(VPNcoin) have been realized? Yes Yes
25. TheBitnet(Vpncoin) is P2P instant communication system? Yes Yes
26. The Bitnet is not running in virtual currency block? No
27, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized the transfer filessystem in real time ? Yes Yes
 28, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized  the speech system? Yes Yes
29, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is going to realize video system? Yes Yes
30, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is going to achieve a picture visual transmission system? Yes Yes
31, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized the AES chat system? Yes Yes
32, The AES is a encryption standard which use by the federal government of the United States ?
33,The AES is the advanced encryption standard? Yes Yes
34. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized group chat system? Yes Yes
35. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) latest version is 1119? Yes Yes
36 The Bitnet(Vpncoin) cross currency network will add bitcoin? Yes Yes
37. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is able to continuously upgrade? Yes Yes
38.The VPNCOIN is the Bitnet? No, not enough!
39,The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is a new Internet? Yes Yes Yes
40. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is not a civil dark net? Yes Yes

The Bitnet Example:
VPNcoin wallet→Bitnet→All the nodes→dice.com→blue litte house→Go Go Go
edschroedinger

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:47:59 AM

first off: awesome concept!!!
embraces even more, yet perfectly fitting ideas of decentraliced network features than I did assume to find any time soon under one hood... I'm already excited and definitely will get into all of it, but later as I just stumbled into the tropic by sheere accident and without enough time nor a free headslice to get into it any deeper right now... but I'll keep an eye very close on that... sounds so much more than promissing.

• 2. This network is created by Chinese people. If it can be widely promoted, we will win glory for our country and these three networks will form a situation of tripartite confrontation. We Chinese people also can have our own influence on the world.
hehe, you guys are a nation of like what? about one fifth or so of mankind? ...and you achieved a lot of fundamental, meaningful, innovative and extraordinary things since the time when other parts of the world are performing what's tellingly called 'dark ages' Cheesy. It indeed would be very stuborn to think that you don't have an influence on the world Wink surely no need to achieve that anymore... would be like water or air had to show they have their certain influence Smiley

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
somare

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:58:24 PM

New distribution on BTT will start,join it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0
somare

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

Bitnet&VPNcoin Question and answer!
1,Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can I build a website in Bitnet(VPNcoin),just in bitnet? Yes Yes
2, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can I build a website in the public network and the construction site in Bitnet at the same time? Yes Yes
3, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Thedomain name system is a  innovation in the Bitnet Yes Yes
4, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Whether the Bitnet can register a domain name when the domain name have been in traditional website? Yes Yes
5, Bitnet(Vpncoin): In the domain name system, whether the domain name could use the word phrase or wallet address as a domain name? Yes Yes
6 ,Bitnet(Vpncoin) : whether VPNcoin can cross currency network? Yes Yes
7 ,Bitnet(Vpncoin) : whether VPNcoin can cross currency network without affecting the original currency economy? Yes Yes
8, Bitnet(Vpncoin): In the Bitnet ,VPN is the e-money, just like bitcoin? Yes Yes
9,  Bitnet(Vpncoin): The VPNcoin have a hundred million(1000000000)? Yes Yes
10, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The vpncoin is free? Yes Yes
11, Bitnet(Vpncoin) : The Bitnet realize the Internet by P2P network  ? Yes Yes
12, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) achieve interconnection technology innovation is IPJOIN? Yes Yes
13,Bitnet(Vpncoin): If IPJOIN can achieve anonymity? Yes Yes ,we use Tor technology now
14, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) domain name system can use this type of www.google.com domain names as domain names in a network? Yes Yes
15. Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) domain name system can across the englis Japanese,chinese? Yes Yes
16. Bitnet(Vpncoin) :The Bitnet(Vpncoin) DNS will need analysis ? No No
17, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can we use VPN agent? Yes Yes
18. Bitnet(Vpncoin): whether The Bitnet(Vpncoin) agent service in VPNcoin have realized automatic payment system to the center? Yes Yes
19, Bitnet(Vpncoin) :The Bitnet(Vpncoin) service area center in VPNcoin full automatic payment system is the rudiment of a MAL? Yes Yes
20, The Enterprises, units, organizations, individuals can use VPN self service system just in bitnet? Yes Yes

21, Bitnet(Vpncoin): whether VPNcoin achieve P2P invite agent on the Internet? Yes Yes
22, Bitnet(Vpncoin) will realize node pay system acc. to your site? Yes Yes
23. Bitnet(Vpncoin) is a powerful anonymous network? Yes Yes
24. Bitnet(Vpncoin) The basic functions of the bitnet(VPNcoin) have been realized? Yes Yes
25. TheBitnet(Vpncoin) is P2P instant communication system? Yes Yes
26. The Bitnet is not running in virtual currency block? No
27, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized the transfer filessystem in real time ? Yes Yes
 28, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized  the speech system? Yes Yes
29, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is going to realize video system? Yes Yes
30, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is going to achieve a picture visual transmission system? Yes Yes
31, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized the AES chat system? Yes Yes
32, The AES is a encryption standard which use by the federal government of the United States ?
33,The AES is the advanced encryption standard? Yes Yes
34. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized group chat system? Yes Yes
35. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) latest version is 1119? Yes Yes
36 The Bitnet(Vpncoin) cross currency network will add bitcoin? Yes Yes
37. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is able to continuously upgrade? Yes Yes
38.The VPNCOIN is the Bitnet? No, not enough!
39,The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is a new Internet? Yes Yes Yes
40. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is not a civil dark net? Yes Yes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810842.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810842.0
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:01:39 PM

i cannot compile linux dameon

error
: undefined reference to `leveldb::port::AtomicPointer::NoBarrier_Store(void*)'
/root/VpnCoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(options.o): In function `leveldb::Options::Options()':
options.cc:(.text+0x19): undefined reference to `leveldb::Env::Default()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

any help ??

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: