Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Spondoolies SP30 in-hand - August batch  (Read 3258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:32:14 PM

SP30 is still for sale, I understand the price originally asking for was too high at $5500

So if you are interested, I am open to new offers that make sense.

Comparing it to the SP31 is not valid since you wont be getting that before the end of October if you're lucky, this can be shipped  out today if needed. That needs to be a consideration, even if the SP31 will do 1 TH/s more.

Plus I believe everything else is sold out until the SP31 ships at the end of October from their site.

I am flexible, but to a degree.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:53:12 PM

it will be 1.5 th/s  more now not just 1
price the same from SP
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:56:59 PM

my offer is 5.5btc . This forum is not ebay
 real value is around my offer.
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:56:16 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 04:45:55 PM by buckrogers

it will be 1.5 th/s  more now not just 1
price the same from SP

you're talking about he new November batch in 3 months tie from now..ok  (3 months as opposed to tomorrow) whatever floats your boat.

Thanks!

I'm looking for ~10BTC for this one negotiable. This is IN- HAND - no waiting.

EDIT*** first serious offer for 9BTC with a reliable escrow can get it.

buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:59:25 PM

my offer is 5.5btc . This forum is not ebay
 real value is around my offer.

I have offers over 8BTC so far, so if you want it you'll need to come up a bit Smiley  oh and i dont do ebay. i deal with real people not charge-back scammers.

thanks!

buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:46:20 PM

check edit

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:50:09 PM

check edit

Man if you can get 8BTC for only 4.5TH I would take that deal ASAP before they learn to math lol.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:02:57 PM

check edit

Man if you can get 8BTC for only 4.5TH I would take that deal ASAP before they learn to math lol.

Seriously, people should have more brain or leave....
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:06:27 PM

check edit

People like a rock solid reliable miner. I cant argue with that.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:10:09 PM

check edit

Price cannot be justified by rock solid build. Miner is worth only that much it can create before become useless.
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

check edit

Price cannot be justified by rock solid build. Miner is worth only that much it can create before become useless.

So you're saying its useless right now for the price, and if BTC rises then its not...right? so do you have a crystal ball?  because if BTC goes up then it will be worth every penny.if it goes down then no, but no-one knows, and we have seen it go to 1200 and down to 300 over the last year or so.

jus sayin.

baldt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:01:54 PM

I'll offer 6.8btc today with escrow. I offered you $5250 for it at the end of August but you turned that down so I bought 2 from the group buy. There's another boy on here selling 2 so it's a buyers market. You can also get one on ebay incl 3 months hosting for 9btc.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:26:30 PM

check edit

So you're saying its useless right now for the price, and if BTC rises then its not...right? so do you have a crystal ball?  because if BTC goes up then it will be worth every penny.if it goes down then no, but no-one knows, and we have seen it go to 1200 and down to 300 over the last year or so.

jus sayin.

Im saying that miner can be from titanium but it still will be worth market value. Asics are massively overpriced. So if you pay let say 10000 you wil not get that back. If there are sp30 on the market for 5btc no one will pay you 10btc end of story.

Plus the fact that OP mention that he paid 5500 in fiat but asking in btc.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 09:06:22 PM

check edit

So you're saying its useless right now for the price, and if BTC rises then its not...right? so do you have a crystal ball?  because if BTC goes up then it will be worth every penny.if it goes down then no, but no-one knows, and we have seen it go to 1200 and down to 300 over the last year or so.

jus sayin.

That argument makes 0 sense what so ever...
at a 10BTC cost regardless of the market prices it mines less than 10BTC before it is silly to run it.  If you are saying that paying cash for it is better then that is also wrong...better to just buy coins and HODL.  SP-Tech stuff may be a "premium" miner, but they are all useless after 7 months so who cares?  All that matters with a miner is that it runs stable...and SP-Tech is no more stable than Bitmain or most of the others.  The only real garbage miners I have seen lately are the AM Tubes.  The tube will most likely not last 5 months that is if it works to begin with.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:43:05 PM

Isn't this the one you bought from JoelKatz in this thread for 7.192BTC in July?

Then you asked what people were selling them for in August in this thread?

I'd say if you can get 8BTC for it then go for it as well.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:18:01 AM

8 btc is quite a good deal if he can get it. Sadly though the pay off @ 4.5 TH with a price of 8 btc is pretty grim. I'd offer 5.8 btc. This seems like a fair price (at least for the buyer) but I doubt he'd want to take the loss.

Can't you just mine with it? Are you lacking in power or space, or cooling?

buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:10:19 AM

8 btc is quite a good deal if he can get it. Sadly though the pay off @ 4.5 TH with a price of 8 btc is pretty grim. I'd offer 5.8 btc. This seems like a fair price (at least for the buyer) but I doubt he'd want to take the loss.

Can't you just mine with it? Are you lacking in power or space, or cooling?

I have plenty of power and cooling as I built a nice server room in my basement, I just don't need the extra expense as electricity is costly in my area, and was expecting 6TH/s instead of 4.5 and not the additional 500 watts, plus I have a lot of miners in the cloud at the moment, and want to pretty much have everything virtual. so that's really the reason for the sale.

I also have:

(2) S2's 1Th/s each

(2) S3's 441Gh/s each

(1) Dragon Miner 1TH/s

(2) Gridseed Blades with all accessories

All on-hand, for sale as well, which are all in mint condition with all the original packaging it came in.

The payoff may look grim at the moment and I understand you don't buy something thinking maybe the price of BTC will rise (which it does, and it falls as well) so it's always a gamble. But if someone gambles correctly, or has cheap or free power and BTC rises, they are in a win-win for the life of these miners.

Plus my wife would like me to get all the noise out of the house Smiley

So as far as offer's I'm flexible but I also don't want to take a loss.

eBay for me is a last resort, since I do not like their policies with Paypal and charge-backs which are usually automatically in the buyers favor especially with electronic goods and mining equipment which they know nothing about.

I have been an eBay member since they opened and have 100% rating, but that wouldn't stop some scammer from buying it and doing a charge-back....once they incorporate BTC into the system, maybe it will be different, maybe not. But for now I like buying and selling my equipment within the community using trusted escrow services.

Thanks!

nocroom

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:12:54 AM

there are offers on the topic, care to accept any of those?

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:28:21 AM

Due to popular demand and advice from others on the correct price for the SP30, I will offer it up for $4200 .

I will accept BTC

escrow is a must.

Shipping in USA only.

If you are interested let me know.

thanks!

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:01:17 AM

Due to popular demand and advice from others on the correct price for the SP30, I will offer it up for $4200 .

I will accept BTC

escrow is a must.

Shipping in USA only.

If you are interested let me know.

thanks!

Is shipping included in the price (in the USA?)

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: