Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seals with clubs hand history converter?  (Read 1818 times)
Fabulous999 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

Hi, does anybody on here that plays on seals have a membership with bitcoinpokerblog.com? I am trying to find a way to convert my seals hands into the full tilt format, so I can import them into HM2. Bitcoinpokerblog has a converter. Without a membership, you can only convert 30 hands at a time. With a membership you can convert 400+ hands at a time. I have tried to sign up and become a member, but it looks like the admin has abandoned the site - after I tried to signup and recieved no email giving me a username/password, I posted on their forum requesting assistance. That was 2 months ago, and my 'comment is still in moderation'. The site looks dormant. The converter still works, but I am stuck with converting 30 hands at a time (which takes forever) because I'm not a member.

Can anyone help? I would really appreciate a response if:

- You know of an alternative hand converter for seals that works
 - You have a membership with bitcoinpokerblog.com. If so, perhaps we could negotiate a fee in return for letting me use your login details so the site thinks I'm a member, and will let me convert my hands in big batches. I know this sounds cheeky but I'm getting desparate, at the moment I'm spending hours messing about with .txt files and tediously copy-and-pasting 30 hands at a time into the converter
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ariolis30

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:44:38 PM

Hi, does anybody on here that plays on seals have a membership with bitcoinpokerblog.com? I am trying to find a way to convert my seals hands into the full tilt format, so I can import them into HM2. Bitcoinpokerblog has a converter. Without a membership, you can only convert 30 hands at a time. With a membership you can convert 400+ hands at a time. I have tried to sign up and become a member, but it looks like the admin has abandoned the site - after I tried to signup and recieved no email giving me a username/password, I posted on their forum requesting assistance. That was 2 months ago, and my 'comment is still in moderation'. The site looks dormant. The converter still works, but I am stuck with converting 30 hands at a time (which takes forever) because I'm not a member.

Can anyone help? I would really appreciate a response if:

- You know of an alternative hand converter for seals that works
 - You have a membership with bitcoinpokerblog.com. If so, perhaps we could negotiate a fee in return for letting me use your login details so the site thinks I'm a member, and will let me convert my hands in big batches. I know this sounds cheeky but I'm getting desparate, at the moment I'm spending hours messing about with .txt files and tediously copy-and-pasting 30 hands at a time into the converter

im in the process of figuring this out as well, keep you posted
mantas

Activity: 232
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:16:37 AM

Any advances on this?
Did you see this github project? https://github.com/jeffslofish/swc-hh-convert/blob/master/README.md
I don't know how to use it.

Multisigna, multisignature exchange (referral)
Bitcoin-poker-user

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:49:13 AM

If you guys still interested you can PM me I have a converter
oOutro

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

If you guys still interested you can PM me I have a converter