Bitcoin Forum
December 08, 2016, 08:27:14 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change (cryptoxchange.com) gone! Scam! Beware!  (Read 4550 times)
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:09:53 PM

Than crypto not one time told that my wires has sent already but nothing i got!
They lie me
I have skype logs

If I understood this piece correctly, you're claiming that you have skype logs in which CryptoXChange says that your wires are on the way, while they are not.
If that's true, it would be shameful to CryptoXChange - even if WME is indeed a scammer, there's no reason for CryptoXChange to lie.
I find it more likely that you just didn't understand their English correctly. Check again. Somebody who doesn't consider 100K USD an amazing amount shouldn't have troubles finding a good English speaker to help. (and that includes helping with your writings here)

Now, WME, if what you say is true and you legitimately own this money, you should already be doing what Mathew said above: sue CryptoXChange. Demand them the money, plus indemnities for the time loss and other problems you might have had due to this. It should be easy to win such lawsuit if your claim is legit.
But you have to go to court, not to bitcointalk.org. Not only people here cannot help you, as they have strong reasons not to trust you.

18rZYyWcafwD86xvLrfuxWG5xEMMWUtVkL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:37:53 PM

Than crypto not one time told that my wires has sent already but nothing i got!
They lie me
I have skype logs

If I understood this piece correctly, you're claiming that you have skype logs in which CryptoXChange says that your wires are on the way, while they are not.
If that's true, it would be shameful to CryptoXChange - even if WME is indeed a scammer, there's no reason for CryptoXChange to lie.
I find it more likely that you just didn't understand their English correctly. Check again. Somebody who doesn't consider 100K USD an amazing amount shouldn't have troubles finding a good English speaker to help. (and that includes helping with your writings here)

Now, WME, if what you say is true and you legitimately own this money, you should already be doing what Mathew said above: sue CryptoXChange. Demand them the money, plus indemnities for the time loss and other problems you might have had due to this. It should be easy to win such lawsuit if your claim is legit.
But you have to go to court, not to bitcointalk.org. Not only people here cannot help you, as they have strong reasons not to trust you.

Not to mention he hasn't provided a singled shred of evidence. It's just talk.

"I have logs! I have _____". So where are they? And if he refuses to show them, then why even say he has them? Isn't not showing them and not having them the same thing in the face of evidence?

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 700

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 06:20:48 AM

I see no proof at all.

Liberty Payout

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 05:58:36 AM

I see no proof at all.

He has a whole thread of pictures. I don't see why all the hounds waste time on me when they should be hounding actual scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85977.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.