Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 07:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wanted] Trustworthy assistant to update WordPress product data daily  (Read 1085 times)
DotSauce (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:36:16 PM

Hello. I'm looking for a trustworthy personal assistant to help me keep my Bitcoin mining hardware product data up-to-date.

What I Need

I'm having trouble keeping pace with the rapid industry changes alongside my own busy schedule! I would like to have some peace of mind to market my website knowing the information is up to date.

The assistant will be monitoring currently 4 products for price and technical specs.

It may not need to be updated everyday if there is no change, but quite often due to the fluctuation in Bitcoin price and lowering price of hardware.

I'm looking for an individual who can be available to monitor these sites for changes each day. Experience with WordPress and editing WooCommerce product data and also experience with Bitcoin hardware and price conversions will be considered.

Compensation

Pay is $4 in Bitcoin each day an update is completed.

Get In Touch

Those interested please respond with a brief description about yourself and your experience.

I will make a selection by Monday, Sept. 8th. Thank you!
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:01:08 AM

Hey,

If we do actually work together, you could just call me Vortex online and Jared offline. Cheesy

I am in the process of writing some sci-fi novels as well as some books based on Minecraft. I've taken professional writing classes, though not at any fancy universities. If you'd like a sample of my writing, please do not hesitate to contact me either via PM or by email to

chicken.jockey@aim.com

DotSauce (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:58:06 AM

Hey,

If we do actually work together, you could just call me Vortex online and Jared offline. Cheesy

I am in the process of writing some sci-fi novels as well as some books based on Minecraft. I've taken professional writing classes, though not at any fancy universities. If you'd like a sample of my writing, please do not hesitate to contact me either via PM or by email to

chicken.jockey@aim.com

This work has nothing to do with writing. Just updating prices and tech specs.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:01:11 AM

Hey,

chicken.jockey@aim.com

I can give you a hand with this! Just PM me with further information when you get a chance.

I look forward to working with you,
Thanks.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:31:57 AM

Hey,

chicken.jockey@aim.com

I see. Well, in either case, I think you should go with the guy with a better rep. ^^

However, I'm probably way more free than devthedev Smiley

Up to you. I recommend Dev.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: