Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you an angry bastard - Get $$ to be a Troll  (Read 931 times)
Mrs Troll (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:24:21 AM

Hi All,

We've had a lively discussion here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753217.0

But I'd like to get sensible feedback on your rates you'd want.

50c a post or $1?
How much would you want if you co-ordinated a 50 Troll attack on a site/topic?

Some have bragged about their prowess, but few have provided samples of their nasty little work. Please post, for all to see.

A part from general nastiness, our clients would prefer a speciality. i.e Pro republican or Anti genetically modified food etc.

Where could you really add value an why would a client pay you $X? What's your value prop?

The actual VERY BASIC placeholder registration site is at www.TrollsforHire.com
Don't complain about it. Our efforts are on the full build we are completing.

Lets discuss.

Best,

Mrs Troll
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:38:16 AM

From what I've seen in this forum so far, sig campaigns already pay reasonably well. And that for little extra effort put into posts, let alone requiring any trolling ability. So, do you expect to have a lot of recruits from around here? Not that both are incompatible if you aren't caught trolling, but still, why risk it?
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:45:53 AM

wait am I seeing this correctly, we get paid to troll? lol.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:53:41 AM

wait am I seeing this correctly, we get paid to troll? lol.

With that paid sig, you'd better not get caught at it, if you're trolling around this forum. But it's an interesting career choice to say the least.
Mrs Troll (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:40:12 AM

From what I've seen in this forum so far, sig campaigns already pay reasonably well. And that for little extra effort put into posts, let alone requiring any trolling ability. So, do you expect to have a lot of recruits from around here? Not that both are incompatible if you aren't caught trolling, but still, why risk it?

Thanks Gronthaing for the feedback.

BTW - We've had 30 Trolls pre register ! :-)

Scenario 1: If there was a debate raging in a forum somewhere, lets say anti fluoride in drinking water ( and you knew something about it)
How much would you need to do a post?
You'd obviously have to come back every day or so to continue the argument. What would you want?  Maybe a base signon fee of $x for the campaign then a cost per post?? Tell me your ideas...

If you were lets say for fun, say a Commander of a pro fluoride Troll army of 50. You had to devise a strategy and communicate it to the client and then the troops. You had to monitor their activity/ the arguments and offer your Trolls advice, they would need to supply screen grabs / or copies of their posts, you would have to compile it into a report with an executive summary for the client etc.

Assume you have good strategic writing skills...What would you want for that task?

Lets flesh this out !!

Best,

Mrs Troll
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: