Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot)  (Read 499988 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 05:49:16 AM

hi all ...

epsylon3 - ive tried to contact you on irc - but as usual you are a very busy man Smiley ...

i have a small issue that i know has been looked at before a long time ago - so some of you may know how to 'fix' it ...

i have just rebuild the main server in the network ( from a crash last week due to power issues ) and im at wits end as to how to rectify the compilation error im getting ...

the rebuild was done with centos 7 x64 ( to match the multitude of vps systems granite currently has ) and the compilation of the miners ( both sp and tpruvot ) bomb with different issues ...

ccminer-spmod bombs with a declaration issue in whirlpool - so i just changed code to declare the variable and it compile nicely ... so ccminer-spmod78 works and currently hashes without issue ( i have two 750ti oc cards in the server to test ) ...

ccminer-tpruvot174 bombs with a json error - and i am unsure how to fix this ...

i believe this is an icompatibility issue with the jansson version in centos 7 x64 - but cant figure out what to do to get ccminer-tpruvot174 compiled ...

below is the output of the issue ...

Code:
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML   -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-util.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo -c -o ccminer-util.o `test -f 'util.cpp' || echo './'`util.cpp
pools.cpp: In function ‘bool parse_pool_array(json_t*)’:
pools.cpp:326:32: error: ‘json_array_foreach’ was not declared in this scope
  json_array_foreach(obj, idx, p)
                                ^
pools.cpp:327:2: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
  {
  ^
pools.cpp:393:1: error: expected ‘}’ at end of input
 }
 ^
make[2]: *** [ccminer-pools.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
ccminer.cpp: In function ‘bool work_decode(const json_t*, work*)’:
ccminer.cpp:635:34: error: ‘json_array_foreach’ was not declared in this scope
    json_array_foreach(txs, idx, p) {
                                  ^
ccminer.cpp:635:36: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
                                    ^
ccminer.cpp:3514:1: error: expected ‘}’ at end of input
 }
 ^
make[2]: *** [ccminer-ccminer.o] Error 1

any help with this would be very much appreciated ...

the other 'issue' - though not an issue with the miner itself - is that i have absolutely no idea how to create a config file for ccminer ... there seems to be NO documentation about it at all ...

can anyone help? ...

#crysx

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy? Did you dl the release or the latest git?

The problem is the compiler can't find json_array_foreach which is #defined in compat/jansson/jansson.h.
It works for me with the release version. It seems like either the dl is corrupt or a bug was introduced after release.

Can't help with the config file, never used it.

hi joblo ...

tanx for the response ...

it is with the latest release - yesterdays git clone ...

i dont have this issue with ccminer-spmod78 as mentioned earlier - that is a different issue that is easily fixed ...

this one here is a strange one for me ...

ive just tried a clone and compile as of a few moments ago and im still getting the same error ... i have installed all the relevant development libraries that are needed - and i dont have an issue compiling other daemons here - so im stumped ...

is there some workaround? ...

as fort he config file - it seems NO ONE knows how to set one up as no one uses it ... i will require it with the new setup im building after i move - and im organizing it now ...

any ideas where i can look? ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:53:10 AM

@crysx:

Here's a sample config file doing pool rotation that I used when I was mining ZRC some while back, this should be fairly simple to get you started customizing:

Code:
{
"_note": "Sample rotation of 2 pools",

"pools":[{
"name": "ZRC Pool",
"url": "stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:5533",
"user": "somezrcaddy",
"pass": "x"
},
{
"name": "ZRC Solo",
"url": "127.0.0.1:14486",
"user": "someexclusiveusername",
"pass": "someuniquecomplexpass",
"time-limit": "1800"
}],

"algo" : "zr5",
"api-bind" : "0",
"api-remote" : false,
"quiet" : true,
"timeout" : "120",
"intensity" : "20"
}

I think some releases had sample config files on them, not sure if that's always been so.
Cheers!  Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 09:57:31 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 10:46:26 AM by chrysophylax

@crysx:

Here's a sample config file doing pool rotation that I used when I was mining ZRC some while back, this should be fairly simple to get you started customizing:

Code:
{
"_note": "Sample rotation of 2 pools",

"pools":[{
"name": "ZRC Pool",
"url": "stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:5533",
"user": "somezrcaddy",
"pass": "x"
},
{
"name": "ZRC Solo",
"url": "127.0.0.1:14486",
"user": "someexclusiveusername",
"pass": "someuniquecomplexpass",
"time-limit": "1800"
}],

"algo" : "zr5",
"api-bind" : "0",
"api-remote" : false,
"quiet" : true,
"timeout" : "120",
"intensity" : "20"
}

I think some releases had sample config files on them, not sure if that's always been so.
Cheers!  Smiley

tanx myagui ...

its interesting that this is for ccminer ... as it looks very similar to sgminer conf ...

but this is a good start mate ...

tanx very much ...

btw - how did you rotate the pools on ccminer? ...

#crysx

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:19:31 PM

hi all ...

epsylon3 - ive tried to contact you on irc - but as usual you are a very busy man Smiley ...

i have a small issue that i know has been looked at before a long time ago - so some of you may know how to 'fix' it ...

i have just rebuild the main server in the network ( from a crash last week due to power issues ) and im at wits end as to how to rectify the compilation error im getting ...

the rebuild was done with centos 7 x64 ( to match the multitude of vps systems granite currently has ) and the compilation of the miners ( both sp and tpruvot ) bomb with different issues ...

ccminer-spmod bombs with a declaration issue in whirlpool - so i just changed code to declare the variable and it compile nicely ... so ccminer-spmod78 works and currently hashes without issue ( i have two 750ti oc cards in the server to test ) ...

ccminer-tpruvot174 bombs with a json error - and i am unsure how to fix this ...

i believe this is an icompatibility issue with the jansson version in centos 7 x64 - but cant figure out what to do to get ccminer-tpruvot174 compiled ...

Code:
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML   -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-util.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo -c -o ccminer-util.o `test -f 'util.cpp' || echo './'`util.cpp
                                ^
  {
  ^
 }
 ^
                                  ^
                                    ^
 }
 ^

the other 'issue' - though not an issue with the miner itself - is that i have absolutely no idea how to create a config file for ccminer ... there seems to be NO documentation about it at all ...

can anyone help? ...

#crysx

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy? Did you dl the release or the latest git?

The problem is the compiler can't find json_array_foreach which is #defined in compat/jansson/jansson.h.
It works for me with the release version. It seems like either the dl is corrupt or a bug was introduced after release.

hi joblo ...

i dont have this issue with ccminer-spmod78 as mentioned earlier - that is a different issue that is easily fixed ...

ive just tried a clone and compile as of a few moments ago and im still getting the same error ... i have installed all the relevant development libraries that are needed - and i dont have an issue compiling other daemons here - so im stumped ...

as fort he config file - it seems NO ONE knows how to set one up as no one uses it ... i will require it with the new setup im building after i move - and im organizing it now ...

#crysx

I get the wirlpool error on spmod on some systems but not others, I have no idea why. Actually I don't know how it
compiles without the change.

Regarding tpruvot, release != git. There was one comit after release, try the release.

The error is because the  compiler can't find json_array_foreach which is defined in compat/jansson, jansson.h.
There should be a line in that file that starts with #define json_array_foreach. There should also be a line near
the top of pools.h with #include compat/jansson/janson.h. That is all that is needed, if it's there I have no idea
why it's failing.

You could also check for previous errors, there may have been a previous non-fatal error that triggered this one.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:35:08 PM

[...] btw - how did you rotate the pools on ccminer? ...
#crysx

On that config sample, the miner would start off with a default to run on the 1st pool. If the 1st pool was down for the time set in timeout, the miner would switch to solo. In the solo config, you'll see I had a time-limit. This was to get the miner to periodically stop and retry the 1st pool again.

Worked out pretty well while I used it. I alternated between pool and solo, but certainly the same config would work nicely for a primary/backup pool configuration.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

[...] btw - how did you rotate the pools on ccminer? ...
#crysx

On that config sample, the miner would start off with a default to run on the 1st pool. If the 1st pool was down for the time set in timeout, the miner would switch to solo. In the solo config, you'll see I had a time-limit. This was to get the miner to periodically stop and retry the 1st pool again.

Worked out pretty well while I used it. I alternated between pool and solo, but certainly the same config would work nicely for a primary/backup pool configuration.

tanx for your help myagui ...

its now doing what i needed it to do - although i cannot seem to direct output to a log ...

i want it running in the background - but also wish to periodically track the miners output via log file ...

any idea how? ... is there a specific command withing ccminer ( sp or tpruvot ) the tells the miner to direct output to log? ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 02:03:45 PM

hi all ...

Code:
                                ^
  {
  ^
 }
 ^
                                  ^
                                    ^
 }
 ^

can anyone help? ...

#crysx

hi joblo ...

#crysx

I get the wirlpool error on spmod on some systems but not others, I have no idea why. Actually I don't know how it
compiles without the change.

Regarding tpruvot, release != git. There was one comit after release, try the release.

The error is because the  compiler can't find json_array_foreach which is defined in compat/jansson, jansson.h.
There should be a line in that file that starts with #define json_array_foreach. There should also be a line near
the top of pools.h with #include compat/jansson/janson.h. That is all that is needed, if it's there I have no idea
why it's failing.

You could also check for previous errors, there may have been a previous non-fatal error that triggered this one.

tanx joblo ...

the define is there ( line 151 ) and its as you state it is ...

Code:
#define json_array_foreach(array, index, value) \
        for(index = 0; \
                index < json_array_size(array) && (value = json_array_get(array, index)); \
                index++)

as for pools.h ... the only i can find is pools.conf and pools.cpp ... no header file ...

so im still stuck with the tpruvot compile ...

ive checked the repo files for jansson installs - and they all seem to be installed in the system ...

epsylon3 - you have any ideas also? ...

#crysx

Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:42:32 PM

hello
the line GPU #0 start=00000000 end=ffffffff range= ffffffff
keeps showing up, is there something wrong?
Vaccomondus

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:43:12 PM

is a new version coming with some hashrate buff?
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:17:32 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 06:46:46 PM by joblo

as for pools.h ... the only i can find is pools.conf and pools.cpp ... no header file ...

My mistake, I meant pools.cpp. It should have a #include so it can find json_array_foreach.

It's still not clear to me whether you're trying to compile the 1.7.4 release or the latest git clone.
If you're compiling the right code which includes both the definition of json_array_foreach (#define)
and the proper reference to it (#include) and it still doesn't compile there is something bigger going on.

Edit:

I'm starting to think this problem and the whirlpool problem are related even though the symtoms are reversed.
In my case whirpool failed to compile on Centos 6 but works with Fedora 20 and Mint 17. Since the
source code is identical the difference must be in the compile environment. Unfortunately my limtited
knowledge of the c++ autoconf build system prevents me from going any deeper.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 06:22:43 PM

My mistake, I meant pools.cpp. It should have a #include so it can find json_array_foreach.

It's still not clear to me whether you're trying to compile the 1.7.4 release or the latest git clone.
If you're compiling the right code which includes both the definition of json_array_foreach (#define)
and the proper reference to it (#include) and it still doesn't compile there is something bigger going on.

its the latest git clone ... as i always do ...

but im leaving it for now ...

ill look into it more when i have had some sleep - as its 0450 friday morning now - and im just knackered ...

the git clone compiles fine in fedora 23 x64 ( the miners and desktop ) - just not centos 7 x64 ( the server ) ...

i figured you meant pools.cpp ... Smiley ...

will look deeper tomorrow at it ...

#crysx

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:49:08 PM

ill look into it more when i have had some sleep - as its 0450 friday morning now - and im just knackered ...

the git clone compiles fine in fedora 23 x64 ( the miners and desktop ) - just not centos 7 x64 ( the server ) ...

#crysx

I editted my previous post and I'm more convinced the two problems are related as they work on some
systems but not others.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 01:42:43 AM

#crysx

I editted my previous post and I'm more convinced the two problems are related as they work on some
systems but not others.

yes - possibly ...

but there is never an easy answer to this sort of issue ...

the main reason i wanted to compile it in centos 7 - is that the server is centos 7 x64 now ( it was scientific linux 6.5 - still redhat based ) and ive decided to run two 759ti oc lp cards in that server ... subsequently - ive taken one out and just left the one running there and IS mining - but only with ccminer-spmod78 ( after the code change - declaration ) and will not mine decred - which is the main reason i use the tpruvot version ( apart from the fact that its quite stable and has many algos to choose from ) ...

when i move and settle this week - and i get back online with internet in the new place - ill look more into debian based systems ... im actually getting too frustrated with the lack of advancement that the redtape - i mean redhat - camp are always coming out with ... i know redhat systems - which is one of the reasons i have iot as my desktop AND servers AND miners in the different distros ...

life is takign over at the moment - and im running out of time for this move ... so ill bee less and less - while thefarm will be taken offline indefinitely until i can find another place for it ... im too picky unfortunately ...

i think eventually i will need help on setting up my own repo for all this - specifically for mining on fedora and centos ...

maybe sooner than later actually ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:43:27 AM

redtape - i mean redhat - camp are always coming out with ... i know redhat systems - which is one of the reasons i have iot as my desktop AND servers AND miners in the different distros ...

LOL, accepting the latest license agreement in Centos 7 is like playing a puzzle game.

You might be just as well off keeping Scientific 6 if you don't need the latest desktop stuff, as both cuda 6.5 & 7.5 are supported.
In my case my new PC was also being used as a desktop so I needed a more recent release although I lose cuda 6.5
support.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 04:11:22 AM

redtape - i mean redhat - camp are always coming out with ... i know redhat systems - which is one of the reasons i have iot as my desktop AND servers AND miners in the different distros ...

LOL, accepting the latest license agreement in Centos 7 is like playing a puzzle game.

You might be just as well off keeping Scientific 6 if you don't need the latest desktop stuff, as both cuda 6.5 & 7.5 are supported.
In my case my new PC was also being used as a desktop so I needed a more recent release although I lose cuda 6.5
support.

it is pretty stupid the way they ( as in redhat ) work with this sort of system ...

i think i will be trying out the fedora server system when i get settled ... the fedora community are ALWAYS at it - and now have the various level distros fro these things with ALL the uptodate versions in the os ...

ill be building a new system when i move - so i may just take that opportunity to start work on the fedora server as teh backend - and the fedora 23 x64 workstation edition ( which is currently on my system now ) as the entire system ... IF i stay with fedora ...

too many headaches = too many missed opportunities ...

unlike anything microsoft have ever brought out - at the very least i can change without getting slugged in the wallet to change ...

unfortunately - the new mining system i am working requires centos 7 x64 - which is a bit of a bummer ... ho hum ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:09:38 AM

Offtopic: Is there amd miner which can mine on yiimp?
afaik official releases does'nt support stratum?
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:53:06 AM

Offtopic: Is there amd miner which can mine on yiimp?
afaik official releases does'nt support stratum?

the best oen is from wolfo, if that is not working maybe you can try with the clymore version

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:57:44 AM

Looks like there are two:

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:16:44 AM

yes, i should release it soon... waiting the decred team

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:30:44 AM

that version has some boost increase? i'm talking about the sp version

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: