Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot)  (Read 499986 times)
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:20:21 AM

Thanks padawan Smiley btw, this new Bitcoin Core 0.14.0 has great improvements... much more faster than before... cf the "News" line on the header of the forum

maybe the first version really improved about speed Smiley

You're welcome  Grin, I totally agree, the speed improvement is incredible, they really did a good job
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

^TL:DR Chry is saying bad things about other developers while sucking Epsylons dick to try and get him to work for him.

Hey look I just summed it up in one sentence. It's a wonder how his responses constitute half the writing here by volume (excessive run on sentences, fragments, no paragraphs, multiple posts instead of just one, anything that takes up lots of space). XD

hey 'dickhead' imbecile ...

epsylon3 plays by the rules ... he is honest ... he is decent ... and WE ALL ( not just i ) have been dealing with him for a VERY long time ...

respect as with credit - is given where it is deserved ... and epsylon3 DESERVES both the credit AND respect ...

sp - as with you - deserve NOTHING - as you give nothing more than decisive garbage and suck this crypto industry dry of all that is decent left in it ...

cwi WILL have nothing but DECENT developers - of the highest skill - working as a TEAM ... not the lone wolf scenario like sp ...

and 'sucking his dick'? ... mate - i dont care to partake in events of a daily nature in your world ... just because you have NOTHING to show and NOTHING to offer but a diseased mouth and mind - makes YOU nothing short of a dick sucker ( nay - cock sucker is the correct terminology ) ... especially when sp calls YOU a 'dickhead' ( as he sweepingly calls that of almost everyone in his thread ) - and you have retorted in no manner whatsoever ...

ive had a gutfull of assholes like you - and sp - and WILL give the credit and respect to those that DESERVE it ...

now you want to drag epsylons thread into this also ... fuck off and die you piece of shit ...

and massive apologies epsylon ... who incidently has NEVER said a bad word to me or those that he deals with ... EVER! ... respect deserved ...

unlike you dicksam ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Don't listen to all haters mate, i can't begin to understand the plight of an open-source dev, seeing his work being stolen to be resold after modding a few lines without even a word of thanks or breaking out the licence this code was release to Sad, i find all this story to be utterly disgusting, but again when money is involved, we as humans can be the ugliest of the world  Undecided

Just keep up the good work, there are alot of people that love you here, and are grateful for your work.

As a fellow countryman, i raise up my beer glass to you, and cheers with my thanks ! Cool

Address: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd
Txid: e147628e632f7a72b3206c90a145928e589fc946834d3491a1513d48f363eafb

+1 ...

#crysx

botmanside

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

Did you really try the last one ? And to answer to Super Parasite... The hard part of wildkeccak is not in the kernel...

me likey name Super Parasite you really hit the nail with this, will use from now, everyone should Smiley
and pliiz don't give up with developing, i will cry Sad

RTFF && RTFM...
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

^TL:DR Chry is saying bad things about other developers while sucking Epsylons dick to try and get him to work for him.

Hey look I just summed it up in one sentence. It's a wonder how his responses constitute half the writing here by volume (excessive run on sentences, fragments, no paragraphs, multiple posts instead of just one, anything that takes up lots of space). XD

hey 'dickhead' imbecile ...
epsylon3 plays by the rules ... he is honest ... he is decent ... and WE ALL ( not just i ) have been dealing with him for a VERY long time ...
respect as with credit - is given where it is deserved ... and epsylon3 DESERVES both the credit AND respect ...
sp - as with you - deserve NOTHING - as you give nothing more than decisive garbage and suck this crypto industry dry of all that is decent left in it ...
cwi WILL have nothing but DECENT developers - of the highest skill - working as a TEAM ... not the lone wolf scenario like sp ...
and 'sucking his dick'? ... mate - i dont care to partake in events of a daily nature in your world ... just because you have NOTHING to show and NOTHING to offer but a diseased mouth and mind - makes YOU nothing short of a dick sucker ( nay - cock sucker is the correct terminology ) ... especially when sp calls YOU a 'dickhead' ( as he sweepingly calls that of almost everyone in his thread ) - and you have retorted in no manner whatsoever ...
ive had a gutfull of assholes like you - and sp - and WILL give the credit and respect to those that DESERVE it ...
now you want to drag epsylons thread into this also ... fuck off and die you piece of shit ...
and massive apologies epsylon ... who incidently has NEVER said a bad word to me or those that he deals with ... EVER! ... respect deserved ...
unlike you dicksam ...
#crysx

Just flinging mud and seeing what sticks, huh?

Curiously did you read this? Do you know what this means?

And for the full story, you can thanks bensam, who "ordered" me a windows port of the 2014 wolf miner.. Thing i made... differently as you can see if read the real source code, and not just the .cu __global__ func of 30 lines

IE I commissioned a BBR port back in august last year.

Open source is a two way road. I didn't expect Epsylon to keep it under wraps forever. Epsylon also isn't super amazing at optimizing for speed, that isn't his forte. He gets new coins implemented or built and other developers (like Alexis, SP, Pallas) improve the speed quite a bit.

The community needs all of them. Not just someone who implements things, and not just people who optimize for speed. In Chyros case though he's throwing such a tizzy for two reasons, one he wants Epsylon to work for him so he's sucking his dick for brownie points, the other is SP can make code that is pretty damn good and fast, which if you own a private miner or have a business built around them is bad for you.

The game that is played here on the forums isn't taking everything for face value. When someone is invested in things, that usually means there is more to what they're saying then what is actually in their words.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Did you really try the last one ? And to answer to Super Parasite... The hard part of wildkeccak is not in the kernel...
me likey name Super Parasite you really hit the nail with this, will use from now, everyone should Smiley
and pliiz don't give up with developing, i will cry Sad

I will opensource my parasite donation mining sourcecode, with  a binary kernel launcher..

ccminer 2.0 sp-mod opensource with binary assembly kernels. He-he

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
clintar2

Activity: 202
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:35:29 PM

I'd just like to jump in to the middle of this love fest to say thank you for a great miner with wildkeccak! Much improved over what's been out there stability-wise. I think there is an issue with getting a new job not and difficulty change not being taken into account on share submission probably based on watching when they start firing (maybe that's from not restarting mining like the other miners do. haven't checked), but it sure is nice to have a miner with more robust code. Thanks Epsylon3 for your work and thanks bensam for ordering it!  Sure would be nice if there was a miner for amd support that was as polished as this!
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:43:42 PM

suggestion: don't angle yourself more than 90 degrees while having sp  at your back.. you might get hurt Wink

ps: tpruvot, 3 beers for you from Italy. Hadn't time to check 2.0 but thanks anyway
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 01:29:41 AM

suggestion: don't angle yourself more than 90 degrees while having sp  at your back.. you might get hurt Wink

ps: tpruvot, 3 beers for you from Italy. Hadn't time to check 2.0 but thanks anyway

+1

im an advocate for making a cleaner and more robust miner - and have been doing this for a long time now ...

im also an advocate for supplementing the pockets of those that deserve the supplement ...

im also and advocate to give credit and respect - to those who deserve it ...

by the same token - im a MASSIVE advocate to give back the shit that gets thrown into my fan to the owner of the shit that gets thrown - ten fold ...

the design and system we are building - is nothing short of being akin to a big boot - that will be used in accordance with EVERY law of the land ( global software and ip law ) to step on and squash every parasite that comes even close to breaching our copyright ... this boot is currently backed by the designers and investors - and will be the sledgehammer that will bring an end to the garbage that is about crypto currently ... and silence those imbeciles that are about also ...

this is WHY a decent developer like you epsylon - SHOULD be part of a team that can deliver these things - and 'kick the heads in' of those that plagiarize ... write original code that no one is allowed to touch - except those that own it and have copyright over it ... this has been a plan for over two years now - and the plans are already in progress ... time to get PAID for the work decent devs do - and not fight with imbeciles continuously over subjects they not of ...

2017 is becoming very interesting ... cwi will be there in full force ...

tanx so much for all the work ... and hope to see you in the trenches - if you are willing to do so with us ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

Did SP massacre an entire sect of people or something when I wasn't looking? XD

sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:04:18 AM

Found a bug.

If you mine boolberry and the scratchpad needs to be downloaded on a slow internet connection, ccminer will exit without any error messages after a few minutes..

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
du44

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:04:44 PM

Hello Epsylon!
I am respest you great job with ccminer and i want it to become better and better...
I am looking for opensourced alexis78 miner and tested it with all alogs.
For example it have 5% more speed at Lbry, 15% boost with Lyra2Rev2, 50% with sibcoin, skein - but it's not stable and have memory and CPU validation issues(except lbry)
How about adding this optimized kernel to your release? I think it will be good.

hello
Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

not in this release... i do care about stability and compatibility and ive a real pain to import some of its work (or to understand/read it sometimes)... Its not so simple, not a a simple copy paste to do..

Example: quarkcoin and jackpot are currently broken (on all cards, cuda versions and os) and lock my final release... but the code of the buggy part was not changed :p

I'm sure you dont care at all about that and only want the fastest on your card... but you are not alone

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
du44

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

Ohh... Epsylon i am studying on a programmer and working with C++. And i know how it to understand another code and implement it your project.
But your project very progressive and important and you and other developers making it better,
My help and thankfulness is only mining to your pool with all my rigs. Good luck!

hello
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

I just got around to testing 2.0 and I love the extra algos.

One thing I noticed that Bastion's GPU usage is lowish (~90) but when I up the intensity the hashrate keeps decreasing over time and the GPU usage fluctuates:

Not much of an issue, just never encountered anything like it.

Anyway, just sent you 0.1 as a thank you (9a1adf93682ee0e25b2a78b9d850bb6acebf9b770ce0ccb868a686a00ad05f84).

Not your keys, not your coins!
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

Epsylon does the 2% on yiimp cover your pool fees? Also consider adding the ability for someone to add additional % as a 'donation' via password field. Like -p d=1 for 1% or d=1.5 for 1.5% additional.

I just got around to testing 2.0 and I love the extra algos.

One thing I noticed that Bastion's GPU usage is lowish (~90) but when I up the intensity the hashrate keeps decreasing over time and the GPU usage fluctuates:

Not much of an issue, just never encountered anything like it.

Anyway, just sent you 0.1 as a thank you (9a1adf93682ee0e25b2a78b9d850bb6acebf9b770ce0ccb868a686a00ad05f84).

This happens in general when the intensity is too high (or your CPU is overworked IE at 100%).

Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

oh tx bathrobehero Smiley that was a big one...

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:15:43 AM

What coin use bastion?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:54:45 AM

joincoin

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

shat could use a buff the escavator version is way faster, getting 550 and 670, but the nicehash version can not solo mine which is not ideal for me...
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: