Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 2 BTC with Paypal  (Read 898 times)
kr105 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 04:11:58 PM

Hello,

I know that is hard that someone sell me BTC if i pay with Paypal, but as it is a low amount maybe someone can help me Smiley

So i'm buying 2 BTC at $5 e/o Grin

If you're interested, please PM me so i can send you my wallet address (don't forget to include your PP address too!)
deus-ex-machina

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 07:56:05 PM

Bitcoins are irreversible and Paypal is not. It is far too risky. As a result, barely anyone will touch Paypal. You might get some if you withdraw it to a bank and then withdraw from the bank into cash. Cash is sometimes mailed for BTC.
mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 08:02:12 PM

Bitcoins are irreversible and Paypal is not. It is far too risky. As a result, barely anyone will touch Paypal. You might get some if you withdraw it to a bank and then withdraw from the bank into cash. Cash is sometimes mailed for BTC.
He's been around since May of 2011. I'd say his internet pseudonym is worth quite a bit more than $10.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 10:43:55 PM

He's been around since May of 2011. I'd say his internet pseudonym is worth quite a bit more than $10.
but he's been gone since august, and just recently appeared 5 days ago. with the forum db leak, it makes me suspicious.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: