Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's the cheapest BTC  (Read 684 times)
simplelove (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:19:21 PM

I've tried

bitcoin.de
Bitcoin Market
VirtEx
BitMarket (didnt like)

none of them is really reliable.
 I mean they arrive. but takes like a month

anyelse know better way for betting BTCs?

Im a noob this is the only place i cant talk. cant even PM me.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:25:13 PM

I've tried

bitcoin.de
Bitcoin Market
VirtEx
BitMarket (didnt like)

none of them is really reliable.
 I mean they arrive. but takes like a month

anyelse know better way for betting BTCs?

Im a noob this is the only place i cant talk. cant even PM me.
Do you want to bet btc or buy it? I find VirtEx is really quick. Did a bank transfer and it was in when I got home.
Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2012, 10:48:16 PM

SecondLife Lindens -> VirWox -> BTC is pretty much instant.

Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:53:40 PM

I'd have to recommend VirWoX too. As a major game currency exchange, they have automated systems implemented and accept Paypal. It makes it quite fast to buy bitcoins. It might not be the cheapest because there's exchange fees at each transaction step (funds > SLL > BTC). It is quite reliable and fast however.
simplelove (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 10:17:40 AM

i WAITED FOR PEOPLE TO BET. especially during the christmas hoursl... the rate went up to 20-30 its insane.. I dont know how long it was after I just found 20 btc in my wallat . didnt know what happened bit I least know it took at month.

but  anything is faster than starlite if it comes at all
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 11:47:35 AM

The hardest part is getting money into the exchanges so that you can buy bitcoins. If you are in the US and have a checking account, I'd recommend opening a Dwolla account. Then you can transfer USD from checking > Dwolla > exchanges and buy bitcoins. Exchanges that support deposits directly from Dwolla include Mt Gox, Intersango, Camp BX and BitFloor.

You options depend a lot on which country you are in. For countries other than the US, I'll let other people give their opinions.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
bitvirtiser

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 07:52:02 PM

cheapest in my opinion
dwolla - mtgox - BTC
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 08:51:38 PM

If you are Canadian, the cheapest by far is Virtex. Go into a Royal Bank and do a cash deposit to their account. There's no fee to do that, so the only fee you would pay would be the 0.59% Virtex transaction fee. As an added bonus when buying, the price on Virtex is almost always lower than on MtGox. Right now the CAD price is 6.5% lower than the USD MtGox, despite the CAD being worth 1% more than the USD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: