Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XG] - [POS] - [650k XG] - [New RoadMap 15/04]  (Read 34503 times)
goalcoin (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:18:02 PM

DEV TEAM:

Cry We need an update here.  Cry

~darylluke.

We are working at  XG rewards more information soon and we are awaiting bittrex response .

Developer of @XG - Bringing Crypto to Sports
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:40:48 AM

am I missing something here? Is this no longer mineable ?

Getting nothing on the official pool..

Shares accepted etc..

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
goalcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 01:47:34 PM

am I missing something here? Is this no longer mineable ?

Getting nothing on the official pool..

Shares accepted etc..

Yes is still mineable.

jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:18:31 AM

where is the wallet download link?
goalcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 05:17:40 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 05:45:22 AM by goalcoin

where is the wallet download link?

At the first page or http://goalco.in/v2

darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:03:20 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 08:53:13 PM by darylluke

You do NOT seem to concerned that our coin is not yet listed on BITTREX. Do you know what this long delay to get listed is all about? You do realize that the longer you wait, the BIGGER will be the DUMP from those miners now mining the coin, don't you??? You are NOT doing anybody any good by delaying for so long. "Waiting to hear back from bittrex" tells us nothing of value. It just sounds like you are not concerned and don't even care. Please explain. ~darylluke.

EDIT: SEPT. 12th I converted to XG. Are all our coins just lost now, with nowhere to sell?
goalcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 09:20:51 PM

You do NOT seem to concerned that our coin is not yet listed on BITTREX. Do you know what this long delay to get listed is all about? You do realize that the longer you wait, the BIGGER will be the DUMP from those miners now mining the coin, don't you??? You are NOT doing anybody any good by delaying for so long. "Waiting to hear back from bittrex" tells us nothing of value. It just sounds like you are not concerned and don't even care. Please explain. ~darylluke.

EDIT: SEPT. 12th I converted to XG. Are all our coins just lost now, with nowhere to sell?

We are taking conversations to make the transition as fair as possible for both bittrex and xg/goal holders. Any delay at this point depends on bittrex response times.

darylluke

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:05:24 AM

We are taking conversations to make the transition as fair as possible for both bittrex and xg/goal holders. Any delay at this point depends on bittrex response times.

No update?Huh

OFFER them a BOUNTY, or something, for crying out loud!! GET IT DONE!! The longer yu delay the BIGGER the DUMP will be by miners once it does FINALLY get done.

~darylluke.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:55:27 PM

please message them or offer them a bounty this is taking way too long.

when is the roadmap finished ?
exoton

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:35:03 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 07:54:16 PM by exoton

Well until there is an exchange I am willing to sell 370 xg , at the last goal price before all goal were exchanged it was worth 0.11 btc , now the max xg supply is 1 5th of the total goal supply and has way more features then goalcoin had.

If you want to buy those coins give me an offer via pm , I am open to price discussions and would agree to escrow
ruiteren

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:41:08 AM

Waste my GOALcoin.
goalcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:22:00 AM

a Roadmap will be released this weekend, we are working on new features.

darylluke

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:15:12 AM

a Roadmap will be released this weekend, we are working on new features.

Angry Get the coin up on BITTREX already!!!  Angry

Cry Cry Am I the only one really pissed off about this inexcusable delay???  Cry Cry

~darylluke.
Mightymoo

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:40:06 AM

Why not try for c-cex first? Alot of coins start their then end up on Bittrex shortly after
abats

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:44:40 PM

Why not try for c-cex first? Alot of coins start their then end up on Bittrex shortly after
yes
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:16:03 AM

hi dev, i still hold some goal coin in bittrex
and i they announcements this :
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC
what should i do if they delist goal?can it just rename from goalcoin to xg? any update dev?
darylluke

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:22:41 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC
what should i do if they delist goal?can it just rename from goalcoin to xg? any update dev?

I do believe DEVs are on SIESTA as this coin dies.....This shyte is unbelievable, these guys just like timely updates do not matter to them, for instance...Bittrex listing now how LATE??? WTF??? ASK community to help if need be.What you are now doing(by NOT doing shyte)is very detrimental to our coin.Reply.

~darylluke.
goalcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:05:02 AM

Hi , you do not have to do anything while you have your XG on your personal wallet ,we are not giving more support to Goalcoin , we are XG.

We are surprised that Goalcoin would be delisted too soon.

we are putting efforts to make it just be renamed by bittrex.

I do believe DEVs are on SIESTA as this coin dies.....This shyte is unbelievable, these guys just like timely updates do not matter to them, for instance...Bittrex listing now how LATE??? WTF??? ASK community to help if need be.What you are now doing(by NOT doing shyte)is very detrimental to our coin.Reply.

~darylluke.

we are working hard on new services, this weekend we will release our first roadmap, we are not in SIESTA time, stop complaining.

You guys can help sending request to @bittrex.

stay tuned!

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:10:55 AM

Hi , you do not have to do anything while you have your XG on your personal wallet ,we are not giving more support to Goalcoin , we are XG.
let me clear it, i do not have XG in my personal wallet, and i only have goal coin in bittrex
how to convert goalcoin to XG?
i follow the step from first page, but now it closed
exoton

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:03:02 PM

let me clear it, i do not have XG in my personal wallet, and i only have goal coin in bittrex
how to convert goalcoin to XG?
i follow the step from first page, but now it closed

you can not exchange them anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: