Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoinica joins forces with Bitcoin Consultancy  (Read 2268 times)
zhoutong (OP)
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2012, 07:53:14 PM

Press Release: https://www.bitcoinica.com/posts/joining-forces-with-bitcoin-consultancy

April 25, 2012 —

It's a "big news" week at Bitcoinica. After announcing our corporate reorganization as a registered Financial Services Provider, we'd like to share another big announcement. Going forward, Bitcoinca will be managed and operated by the well known Bitcoin Consultancy team.

Bitcoin Consultancy has been an influential force for bitcoin since its early days. Founders Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki are well known for their contributions to bitcoin open source, public outreach, and special efforts to encourage best practices in online security.

The Bitcoin Consultancy team will be responsible for the daily operations of Bitcoinica, including customer support, compliance and new features. We have some amazing improvements in the works that we know our customers will love.

As Bitcoinica's founder I will continue to be involved in Bitcoinica, both aiding in the operational transition and as an ongoing contributor the long-term vision for Bitcoinica.

I have enjoyed our journey together and look forward to exciting times ahead.

Zhou Tong

Bitcoinica operates one of the most popular Bitcoin trading platforms, with advanced features such as margin trading, short selling and stop orders. Bitcoin users can use Bitcoinica to trade Bitcoins, exchange currencies and receive interests on deposits.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 07:55:24 PM

Cool!

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 10:01:26 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2012, 11:09:42 AM by rjk

Wow this is pretty epic. Congrats to Zhou Tong and the team at the Bitcoin Consultancy.

Edit: fail Sad

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
CleverMiner

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 06:20:11 AM

Press Release: https://www.bitcoinica.com/posts/joining-forces-with-bitcoin-consultancy

April 25, 2012 —

It's a "big news" week at Bitcoinica. After announcing our corporate reorganization as a registered Financial Services Provider, we'd like to share another big announcement. Going forward, Bitcoinca will be managed and operated by the well known Bitcoin Consultancy team.

Bitcoin Consultancy ... Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki are well known for ... special efforts to encourage best practices in online security.

The Bitcoin Consultancy team will be responsible for the daily operations of Bitcoinica, including customer support, compliance and new features. We have some amazing improvements in the works that we know our customers will love.

As Bitcoinica's founder I will continue to be involved in Bitcoinica, both aiding in the operational transition and as an ongoing contributor the long-term vision for Bitcoinica.

Time to lock this thread.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 04:43:41 AM

April 25, 2012 —

Bitcoin Consultancy ... Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki are well known for ... special efforts to encourage best practices in online security.

Time to lock this thread.

It should probably be stickied for posterity.   Grin   Even its sister thread only got 10 replies at the time - the response to the announcement of the change was utterly underwhelming.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: