Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow Doge is exploding right now  (Read 5721 times)
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:20:18 AM

for the love of god don't give me the Doge community bullshit  Roll Eyes

uggggh god spare me  Roll Eyes

well you may not like it but it is the reason there are so many devs and frankly the only reason doge is where it is today.

having lots of techno idiots supporting a coin is actually what any coin truly hopes to gather, you shouldn't be so hateful

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
joe 90

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:54:47 AM

Doge's definitely on the up whatever the reason.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:52:18 AM

well you may not like it but it is the reason there are so many devs and frankly the only reason doge is where it is today.

having lots of techno idiots supporting a coin is actually what any coin truly hopes to gather, you shouldn't be so hateful

who's hateful ? don't accuse me of being mad because you can't accept the truth.

if you take away the community (spamming Bitcointalk with abuse) what do you have left ? a fucking clone coin period .

..community LOL  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Bob81

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:14:05 AM

who's hateful ? don't accuse me of being mad because you can't accept the truth.

if you take away the community (spamming Bitcointalk with abuse) what do you have left ? a fucking clone coin period .

..community LOL  Roll Eyes

In this point I share the view with Spoetnik. DOGE has a great and hyping community. Instead of that Doge is just a gen. 1 clone.
beaver6

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:53:45 AM

Doge is creating a bubble before death.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:02:26 PM

Whatever is said, Doge is third most popular coin among 99% of world, with exception of users of this forum and few more. I wrote it a bit strange i know.

Anyway, they are third. What i hope is that they will not show world how crappy alt coins are. But i think exactly that will happen.
Bob81

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:11:05 PM

Whatever is said, Doge is third most popular coin among 99% of world, with exception of users of this forum and few more. I wrote it a bit strange i know.

Anyway, they are third. What i hope is that they will not show world how crappy alt coins are. But i think exactly that will happen.

Altcoins aren't crappy at all and one day they may overrun Bitcoin because of newer or more secure features.
But you'll never see DOGE surviving the next couple of years. Remark my words!  Wink
truedem

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:30:53 PM

Doge is creating a bubble before death.

And before its untimely death this bubble is going to take #2 spot among cryptocurrencies. Probably because it's the only investment-worthy crypto-currency at the moment with potential to increase its value tenfold (if not more) during few months.

p.s. whoever think community is nothing - check where are isracoin and auroracoin and now? They didn't have any community and started approximately at the same time as dogecoin.
Bob81

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:31:15 PM

No link to proof the correctness of what you said.
Until you can proof it, your comment is useless and says nothing special to me.

I proof that DOGE is on the 6th place in coinmarketcap.

http://coinmarketcap.com

manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:36:08 PM

No link to proof the correctness of what you said.
Until you can proof it, your comment is useless and says nothing special to me.

well i can proof you wrong , DOGE is 3rd on coinmarketcap
truedem

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:51:05 PM

It's number 2 actually - if sorted by value of trades during 24 hours, with 30% gap between second and third positions (bitcoin - 13M, doge - 2.7M, litecoin - 2M).

Impressive for a clone which was supposed to die few months ago (again - isracoin and auroracoin were released at the same time as doge and aren't even in top-100 now).
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:20:48 PM

Altcoins aren't crappy at all and one day they may overrun Bitcoin because of newer or more secure features.
But you'll never see DOGE surviving the next couple of years. Remark my words!  Wink

It seems i really wrote so strange you were not able to understand. I also dont believe Dooge will last long. What i am afraid, is that people will judge all alt coins on what Doge will bring them.

It's number 2 actually - if sorted by value of trades during 24 hours, with 30% gap between second and third positions (bitcoin - 13M, doge - 2.7M, litecoin - 2M).

Impressive for a clone which was supposed to die few months ago (again - isracoin and auroracoin were released at the same time as doge and aren't even in top-100 now).

I did not talk of rank compared to market cap, but overall how ordinary people know them. If you would ask just random people to name few coins, there would be btc first, LTC second and Doge third. And yes next year it will change or in 2 years. Nothing last forever.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

No anonymity in Doge..  why use it?  

It's just litecoin with a dog face - actually only worse with huge supply.

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:47:47 PM

Well Doge isn't spammed more than any other coin these days.

As for what you have left you are right it is nothing, however, you can say the same thing about EVERY coin, AND FIAT. Without support from real people all coins are left with is really a jerk-off kids tech toy.

One other thing, if you could choose to actually have just 1 necessary coin feature FIRST, what would it beHuh?

Anyone that knows anything about modern marketing will choose an audience first, then figure out how to survive. Doge may be the only coin that has that part figured out.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:55:18 PM

Litecoin now loves Dogecoin

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/2gcmbv/can_we_put_rdogecoin_in_the_side_bar_its_more/

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:58:58 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 02:27:22 PM by rocoro

As for what you have left you are right it is nothing, however, you can say the same thing about EVERY coin, AND FIAT. Without support from real people all coins are left with is really a jerk-off kids tech toy.

Not true,  not all coins are just some generic clones - some coins are working on advanced features like cutting down blockchain bloat, anonymity, exchange integration with creating trust through things like smart contracts, also building platforms for easier feature implementation and creating things like autonomous companies.

Doge has none of these things and possibly never will.  For lack of better terminology, dogecoin, bitcoin, litecoin is all old / first gen crypto.

NewAgeCrypto (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

Was at 40 Satoshi when I first posted this thread and now at 71+. I tried to tell you guys but nope, Doge is a dead,worthless coin that will never come back Roll Eyes
truedem

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:58:18 PM

If you would ask just random people to name few coins, there would be btc first, LTC second and Doge third. And yes next year it will change or in 2 years. Nothing last forever.

It's changing already - here is article on Forbes.com where doge named after BTC, litcoin is being mentioned somewhere in the end of the text. BTC community on Reddit was deeply offended by comparison like this. I guess people are less skeptic today as doge hit almost twice bigger 24h trading volume than LTC (3.6M vs 2M).
floatingrate

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:59:24 PM

3 days,price doubled,big suprise!
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:57:44 PM

3 days,price doubled,big suprise!

Panic buying, complete fear of selling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: