Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248467 times)
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:01:03 PM

Awesome. This has only proved that not only is my gut a prediction machine, but that as long as you never sell when your down you won't lose. Yay. Actualy without news its gonna get doomed this might be the right time to spread some seeds of it before too late.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:08:49 AM

Awesome. This has only proved that not only is my gut a prediction machine, but that as long as you never sell when your down you won't lose. Yay. Actualy without news its gonna get doomed this might be the right time to spread some seeds of it before too late.
what?

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:40:44 PM

So far the "I am a Hero member trust me" BS Smiley thanks for abandoning the coin Kingscrown.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 04:49:07 AM

So far the "I am a Hero member trust me" BS Smiley thanks for abandoning the coin Kingscrown.

big news any day

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:08:13 AM

So guys, can someone explain why my wallet doesn't sync?
Am I missing some file maybe?

I uploaded blockchain from another computer, but atfer that last block uploaded, syncing stops.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:34:40 PM

big news any day

i asked him on c-cex chat today.
apparently cryptsy was going to be involved with swap to new coin. so ....

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:03:46 AM

So guys, can someone explain why my wallet doesn't sync?
Am I missing some file maybe?

I uploaded blockchain from another computer, but atfer that last block uploaded, syncing stops.

Anyone?  Undecided
MomoCoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:08:15 AM

From experience this coyld be a number of things. Forking somewhere, not connected to right peers. My advice would be to connect to nodes and do a full rescan / resync (be sure to back everything up). That way you can be on the same chain as everyone else.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 10:44:37 PM

big news any day

i asked him on c-cex chat today.
apparently cryptsy was going to be involved with swap to new coin. so ....

Swap to new coin? can't develop the current coin so just giving up and swapping to a new copy/paste coin... nice! at least give us a pump n dump before that B.S.

exclusivecoin

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:14:45 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 08:54:34 PM by exclusivecoin

UPDATES ON EXCL

We tried to keep this drama less but seems we cant. kingscrown is banned from bitcointalk since around 2 months. We tried to fix this but seems mods of this forum are not willing to participate.
Its possible that it is because KC is moderator of http://forum.bitcoin.com now that stays in opposite of Theymos.

The main thread for EXCL is now https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/exclusive-coin-cryptsy-bittrex-cat-bot-loads-of-news-t2961.html so if you want to post or ask questions go and register there.

Why fork/update of EXCL delayed?
There is 2 reasons and both are external.
Cryptsy has issues, and its our #1 exchange. Yet we cannot wait for them to fix their issues. Swap was supossed to be done on Cryptsy and Bittrex (we will be doing 1:10 swap) but seems Cryptsy may take too long to get on their feet.
Banx.io has issues, the newset post about this is here: http://coinjournal.net/banx-three-months-later-no-bitshares-integration-less-than-1-sold-network-is-down/

So while we wanted to do best for EXCL the 3rd parties got into trouble and slowed us down.

That is why we will fork (or rather restart blockchain) now. We will need 3rd party on this and it will be Bittrex.
We cannot do it with hands and coding a system would take too much money.

So what will happen is:
- All users should move EXCL to bittrex by the date we will soon release [not more than 2 weeks].
- All nonmoved coins from current blockchain will go to devs [since me as a dev wont be moving coins to exchanges at all]
- All coins will go to 1:10. So 10 EXCL will be 1 EXCL after fork.
- We will have Masternodes, and they will require 5k or 10k EXCL [we are still counting]
- Coin will be in full PoS mode, its planned for MN to be 0.5 EXCL and PoS to be 0.5 too.

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:30:12 AM

UPDATES ON EXCL

We tried to keep this drama less but seems we cant. kingscrown is banned from bitcointalk since around 2 months. We tried to fix this but seems mods of this forum are not willing to participate.
Its possible that it is because KC is moderator of http://forum.bitcoin.com now that stays in opposite of Theymos.

The main thread for EXCL is now https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/exclusive-coin-cryptsy-bittrex-cat-bot-loads-of-news-t2961.html so if you want to post or ask questions go and register there.

Cryptsy has issues, and its our #1 exchange. Yet we cannot wait for them to fix their issues. Swap was supossed to be done on Cryptsy and Bittrex (we will be doing 1:10 swap) but seems Cryptsy may take too long to get on their feet.
Banx.io has issues, the newset post about this is here: http://coinjournal.net/banx-three-months-later-no-bitshares-integration-less-than-1-sold-network-is-down/

So while we wanted to do best for EXCL the 3rd parties got into trouble and slowed us down.

That is why we will fork (or rather restart blockchain) now. We will need 3rd party on this and it will be Bittrex.

So what will happen is:
- All users should move EXCL to bittrex by the date we will soon release [not more than 2 weeks].
- All nonmoved coins from current blockchain will go to devs [since me as a dev wont be moving coins to exchanges at all]
- We will have Masternodes, and they will require 5k or 10k EXCL [we are still counting]
- Coin will be in full PoS mode, its planned for MN to be 0.5 EXCL and PoS to be 0.5 too.
- We will enter Cryptopia for goods sales as our external market has to wait.
- More planned but im not saying until deal is DONE, not just somebody stacks his name. Seems this days brands can fail no mattr what.
That update makes sence. I didn't know the account of King's were banned. Basically there is bitcointalk where the most of marketing takes place, but it seems we'll have to thart using that alternate forum...
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:46:04 AM

Obviously you can do whatever you want, but this doesn't look too good - why is there a 2 week limit anyhow, is it because Bittrex wants to limit it? As these 2 points stand now there's a good chance you will own 50%+ of the coin after 2 weeks which as you probably know will just cause drama and fud.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:50:15 PM

Obviously you can do whatever you want, but this doesn't look too good - why is there a 2 week limit anyhow, is it because Bittrex wants to limit it? As these 2 points stand now there's a good chance you will own 50%+ of the coin after 2 weeks which as you probably know will just cause drama and fud.

i know i had a lot of trouble syncing (eventually helped i think by getting a vps with less network latency).
for users who have trouble getting their coins to bittrex, or who are not paying attention ..

it could be done by taking a snapshot of the chain (probably after official swap),
using a blockexplorer style database,
and setting up a low profile system where users can prove ownership of an address (by entering privkey to their address), then automatically receiving coins ??

obviously it's up to you though..
and shame about cryptsy and banx :p
yay 3rd party's !!

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:21:07 PM

The only issue that Banx.io has is propaganda. What happens with BANX the asset has nothing to do with the exchange.
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:34:33 PM

UPDATES ON EXCL

So what will happen is:
- More planned but im not saying until deal is DONE, not just somebody stacks his name. Seems this days brands can fail no mattr what.

HOOoooold on!  Let's take a deep breath and review what's going on here:
1) the original dev created a new coin sold exclusively on Banx.io (Atomic-Trade at the time) and got money from users there.  Isn't that why it was called "Exclusive" coin in the first place?
2) There are NO issues with Banx.io affecting excl trading apart from low volume. Low volume likely due to the coin dev dumping his coins on other exchanges instead of working to develop business on Banx.
3) Now there's a new "plan" where not only it's moving to full PoS (so big holders - like kingscrown) get a extra boost on their value but the original investors (from Banx) don't even own anything anymore?

Were you even going to warn Banx/A-T users that you're taking it all away?

Fixing the coin is a good idea, but why set yourself up as a kingscrown-level scammer by changing the rules of the game?

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:25:33 PM

UPDATES ON EXCL

So what will happen is:

So I should move my coins to bittrex wallet (lets say 100.000 coins ----> after 2 weeks/fork this balance on bittrex will become 10.000 istead of 100.000 deposited ?

So I will end up from ~0,22 BTC value to ~0,02 BTC

That's what you're saying?
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:30:20 PM

"We cannot do it with hands and coding a system would take too much money."

I can do it in a couple hours for free!!! User goes to site and gets a deposit address and inserts a return address. Coins go to old wallet, new wallet sends out correct amount to the address the user provided.
It's not hard.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:15:42 PM

After denomination of coins , we should expect value around 20-30-50ksat , depending on future features
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:32:14 AM

from above

from the new thread

I will not be posting to bitcointalk anymore, here is official EXCL spot now.

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:07:17 AM

what will happen to coins on banx.io ?
swapped or lost ?

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: