Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248462 times)
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:11:49 AM

BUNCH OF NEWS 17.10.2014

1. There are 2 more Gridseed dual miners for sale at http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw - members of mailing list got this mailed around 30 mins ago.
2. The outlet rule of "1 item per person" will not be live anymore. Now buy as many as you can and take advantage of your speeds. I will be ALWAYS posting days on which items will be added to shop but right on time will be there only by mailing list.
3. The multipool is coming, it wll have Sha256, X11, X13 and Scrypt. I assume it will take around 24h to make it live.
4. One decent hotel placed at one of beautiful islands in hot country contacted me so we will be making disocunts for their rooms. This wont be done until i feel theres enough community to push such big promotion so its a future plan - but just shows where we are heading.
5. If you have a company or your friends do and would liek to get some promotion with EXCL outlet - just PM me here or mail excl @ finkingdom.com
6. Cryptsy needs more chats about EXCL on their trollbox, what you guys waiting for ? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:26:48 AM

BUNCH OF NEWS 17.10.2014

1. There are 2 more Gridseed dual miners for sale at http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw - members of mailing list got this mailed around 30 mins ago.
2. The outlet rule of "1 item per person" will not be live anymore. Now buy as many as you can and take advantage of your speeds. I will be ALWAYS posting days on which items will be added to shop but right on time will be there only by mailing list.
3. The multipool is coming, it wll have Sha256, X11, X13 and Scrypt. I assume it will take around 24h to make it live.
4. One decent hotel placed at one of beautiful islands in hot country contacted me so we will be making disocunts for their rooms. This wont be done until i feel theres enough community to push such big promotion so its a future plan - but just shows where we are heading.
5. If you have a company or your friends do and would liek to get some promotion with EXCL outlet - just PM me here or mail excl @ finkingdom.com
6. Cryptsy needs more chats about EXCL on their trollbox, what you guys waiting for ? Smiley

what am i doing wrong on themarket made order but there was no total on the buy
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:26:09 AM

Watch video and look where you get something wrong - then write here. Hard for me to guess

Check here: http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw/?page_id=20

rasp

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:53:38 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 04:25:51 AM by rasp

Watch video and look where you get something wrong - then write here. Hard for me to guess

Got it figured out thanks anyway for some reason i have to copy and paste to see total but did not show the total excl to send so not sure why this is but will keep working on it it will show how many excl in the shipping charges but not in the product total just in dollars
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 04:06:57 AM

which browser do you use? are you adding to cart and going to paying for cart?

i tested chrome and firefox and worked fine for me.

rasp

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:29:20 AM

which browser do you use? are you adding to cart and going to paying for cart?

i tested chrome and firefox and worked fine for me.

yes chrome but it may need updated like i was saying it is old but should have my desktop working in a day or two might have to wait untill then cause i do not even get a address where to send coins i will just cancel and untill i get my desktop back
thanks anyway kingscrown
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:14:42 AM

i still dont understand why price is so low... it's under IPO Price..  Huh moreover people that missed IPO now is advantaged

It's because someone dumped 100k coins at 400sat

Yep this looked that somebody is trying to fail the price of the coin even with his own loss as this happened after market going live.

I have few ideas of few jealous guys with cash to drop into the air might be but in the long run they cannot do much with real community suport and market running. So lets just ignore them and let them dump their own money due to some odd hatred or whatever it is.

There may be 2 more Gridseeds for sale for EU only, i will know tommorow when i visit 1 local shop here. If that happends - mailing list knows first as usual Smiley

Also thing that i missed is EU has VAT, so things coming EU-EU needs to have VAT added. This will not touch sales made yesterday but its a thing that i need to tweak in the future.
I will try to make sales in future this way:

EU sends to EU
USA sends to non EU.

So there may be situations when products will be either for EU market or nonEU. Still thinking how to deal with this.
Or there will be just notice where its sent from so users can decide what taxes may hit them.

I agree, it's either whales that got the munchies and want cheap coin or some fud campaign, we get that too..don't give any notice and just continue to do what you do..e
EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR HARD WORK SOONER OR LATER AND YOU WILL GET HARDCORE SUPPORTERS LIKE us..

Let's all tweet and get the message out there..

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/523024147635376128

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:55:54 AM

i still dont understand why price is so low... it's under IPO Price..  Huh moreover people that missed IPO now is advantaged

It's because someone dumped 100k coins at 400sat

Yep this looked that somebody is trying to fail the price of the coin even with his own loss as this happened after market going live.

I have few ideas of few jealous guys with cash to drop into the air might be but in the long run they cannot do much with real community suport and market running. So lets just ignore them and let them dump their own money due to some odd hatred or whatever it is.

There may be 2 more Gridseeds for sale for EU only, i will know tommorow when i visit 1 local shop here. If that happends - mailing list knows first as usual Smiley

Also thing that i missed is EU has VAT, so things coming EU-EU needs to have VAT added. This will not touch sales made yesterday but its a thing that i need to tweak in the future.
I will try to make sales in future this way:

EU sends to EU
USA sends to non EU.

So there may be situations when products will be either for EU market or nonEU. Still thinking how to deal with this.
Or there will be just notice where its sent from so users can decide what taxes may hit them.

I agree, it's either whales that got the munchies and want cheap coin or some fud campaign, we get that too..don't give any notice and just continue to do what you do..e
EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR HARD WORK SOONER OR LATER AND YOU WILL GET HARDCORE SUPPORTERS LIKE us..

Let's all tweet and get the message out there..

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/523024147635376128

retweeted.. i really dont understand how can people be attracted by shitty marijuana coins and leave unconsider this
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:11:05 PM

What is the projected end or reduction in POW mining? Proof of Stake only is the way to go IMO but has to be done right. If you have POW mining you have constant sell pressure but if it is POS only, along with a solid fee structure, it can be proportionally more rewarding to be an early adopter. Also, have you thought of the idea of possibly swapping the Blockchain for a new one at some point in the future in order to trim off a large portion of Blocks?

40 second Block time is fast and also will carry alot of bloat, Mintcoin has this problem with a 30 second Block time, what can be done in order to eliminate or reduce the amount of data within the Blockchain over time?

See my previous post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771755.msg9046471#msg9046471

There is a long time to go on the POW phase yet but there are not many coins created (relative to other coins).  8 per block which is 17,280 coins per day.

Possible approach: end POW phase early meaning sell pressure off plus fewer coins that ever exist.  Requires a fork though I'm guessing.  Could trim the blockchain at the same time.  Not sure if any of this is necessary though.

Thoughts anyone else?

Xuorc

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:21:27 PM

What is the projected end or reduction in POW mining? Proof of Stake only is the way to go IMO but has to be done right. If you have POW mining you have constant sell pressure but if it is POS only, along with a solid fee structure, it can be proportionally more rewarding to be an early adopter. Also, have you thought of the idea of possibly swapping the Blockchain for a new one at some point in the future in order to trim off a large portion of Blocks?

40 second Block time is fast and also will carry alot of bloat, Mintcoin has this problem with a 30 second Block time, what can be done in order to eliminate or reduce the amount of data within the Blockchain over time?

See my previous post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771755.msg9046471#msg9046471

There is a long time to go on the POW phase yet but there are not many coins created (relative to other coins).  8 per block which is 17,280 coins per day.

Possible approach: end POW phase early meaning sell pressure off plus fewer coins that ever exist.  Requires a fork though I'm guessing.  Could trim the blockchain at the same time.  Not sure if any of this is necessary though.

Thoughts anyone else?

Hmm, was looking at your math which is a bit off because you are assuming that every block is a POW block so you would have approximately 3,150,000 coins generated through POW a year for half the blocks, plus up to a maximum of 2% a year for the other half so over 10 years, it should produce around 31.5 million POW coins plus around 1-2 million POS coins plus the 30 million current supply (the unspendable address counts to supply) for an estimated total of 60 million max supply after approximately 7-7.5 years (36.9 Million real supply).

The last POW Block and the 31 million generated is more than the max money? I am under the impression max money is more used only as an upper limit never to be reached?

Yes I did just take into account the POW blocks to get a broadly accurate idea of the supply.  I assumed that MAX_MONEY would act as a cap within the code but I don't know that for sure.  Might take a look around the code but coin code seems pretty hard to follow.

I also didn't take the unspendable into account, not sure why you are?  Could you explain?

This coin has a relatively low reward for a relatively long POW period which in my view is much better than most coins which create masses of coins in a short time period.  The important question you raised is the one regarding sell pressure from mining.  Do you think 17,280 coins per day is too much in that it will be enough to maintain sell pressure for a long period of time?

Xuorc

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:03:43 PM

Thoughts anyone else?

Hmm, was looking at your math which is a bit off because you are assuming that every block is a POW block so you would have approximately 3,150,000 coins generated through POW a year for half the blocks, plus up to a maximum of 2% a year for the other half so over 10 years, it should produce around 31.5 million POW coins plus around 1-2 million POS coins plus the 30 million current supply (the unspendable address counts to supply) for an estimated total of 60 million max supply after approximately 7-7.5 years (36.9 Million real supply).

The last POW Block and the 31 million generated is more than the max money? I am under the impression max money is more used only as an upper limit never to be reached?

Yes I did just take into account the POW blocks to get a broadly accurate idea of the supply.  I assumed that MAX_MONEY would act as a cap within the code but I don't know that for sure.  Might take a look around the code but coin code seems pretty hard to follow.

I also didn't take the unspendable into account, not sure why you are?  Could you explain?

This coin has a relatively low reward for a relatively long POW period which in my view is much better than most coins which create masses of coins in a short time period.  The important question you raised is the one regarding sell pressure from mining.  Do you think 17,280 coins per day is too much in that it will be enough to maintain sell pressure for a long period of time?

It's both good and bad, it would be better to mine as you would gain more coins from Stake, plus more from holding and fees but sell pressure is too much IMO and would be better to go into POS only much sooner and focus more on fees.

Well lets see if Kingscrown wants to join in this conversation.  In general I think its early days yet for this coin and I'm patient.  I think the marketplace has legs if it can be developed further.  The fact that its up and running is great.  But if the consensus is that the current rate of minting new coins is enough to maintain sell pressure for a long time then perhaps some thought should go into changing it.

Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:15:20 PM

I mine this and stake

usecoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:51:21 PM

i think the problem is simply that mining is no more profitable.. nowadays too many miners shut down their rigs, mining rig rental have always so many rigs available in x11 algo.. nowadays you can make real profit with ICOs or with POS coin with a great dev behind..

this coin was designed with a low block reward for one motivation: allow big earnings for ICO investors. The price was 500 sat, a price not sustainable by miners.. dev thought that price will would be decided by miners, in fact before launch so much people post here "this coin wil be at least at 1500-2000 sat" or even "at 5000 sat".. and i was agree...but this reasoning is truth only if price is really make by miners.. and this is not happening people, this is not happening because diff is always under 10..

so, i think until miners dont join this community, supporting it with their rigs, we can wait for ever even 1000 sat
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 08:08:14 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 08:32:27 AM by kingscrown

Here is how this is thought:

1. its hard to mine so theres little coins around there, which makes them worth more than ICO price - way more
2. there is miners mining - for which tchem the coin is worth more than 500 sat ICO price
3. price keeps raising since theres no miner dumpers
3a. if price doesnt raise like this at some point we add EXPENSIVE things to the market that HAVE TO make person buy out expensive [over 2k satoshi] coins to buy it in the first place
4. price raises and stays there
5. rinse repeat
6. blockchain bload = adding electrum [like LTC/BTC have] and downloadable blockchain [like ie HBN does] fixes this issues

If really after long time this doesnt happen [i cant see how it wouldnt tho!] we could fork it. But ie look at DRK or VIA - miners dont make much but mine it, just it needs time to get to right price.
And to get to right price - its money to be made by early supporters holding no dropping.

This is not get rich overnight project but also not get rich in a year. Just needs 2-3 weeks of stability. Market just started.

Hope that makes sense for you guys.

Xuorc

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:02:52 AM

1. its hard to mine so theres little coins around there, which makes them worth more than ICO price - way more
2. there is miners mining - for which tchem the coin is worth more than 500 sat ICO price
3a. if price doesnt raise like this at some point we add EXPENSIVE things to the market that HAVE TO make person buy out expensive [over 2k satoshi] coins to buy it in the first place
5. rinse repeat
6. blockchain bload = adding electrum [like LTC/BTC have] and downloadable blockchain [like ie HBN does] fixes this issues

If really after long time this doesnt happen [i cant see how it wouldnt tho!] we could fork it. But ie look at DRK or VIA - miners dont make much but mine it, just it needs time to get to right price.
And to get to right price - its money to be made by early supporters holding no dropping.

This is not get rich overnight project but also not get rich in a year. Just needs 2-3 weeks of stability. Market just started.

Works for me, if there is anything I can do to help let me know.  Long term holder, long term miner ...  Wink

thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:45:08 AM

5. rinse repeat

Works for me, if there is anything I can do to help let me know.  Long term holder, long term miner ...  Wink

I try to mine with my rig (11 Mhs) about 1-2 days and find out the reward wasn't as good as i hope so.
I better put my rig in a multipool and take the btc to buy EXCL  Grin and i got more EXCL than mining it

kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:30:14 PM

EXCL MULTIPOOL UP!

Cant solo mine?

Use scrypt, sha256, x11 or x13 and choose to get paid with EXCL!

http://thepool.pw/EXCL/

sciakysystem

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:31:16 PM

EXCL MULTIPOOL UP!

Cant solo mine?

Use scrypt, sha256, x11 or x13 and choose get paid with EXCL!

WHAT A FUCKIN GREAT DEV HERE !! this is great!!!!
sciakysystem

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:37:38 PM

i'm mining wiht my ASICs on port 7777 (sha256) and it works perfectly!!
sciborg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

EXCL MULTIPOOL UP!

Cant solo mine?

Use scrypt, sha256, x11 or x13 and choose to get paid with EXCL!

Great!    I pointed 2 TH over there a few hours ago.. When can I expect first payment ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: