Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COWARD lajz99 tried to FUD NRS and failed.  (Read 654 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:53:26 PM

lajz99 started a thread spreading FUD and trying to discredit the NoirGroup and me here:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771865.msg8706131#msg8706131

After we started responding, he locked the thread and ran out like the coward he is. He first started off using sockpuppets and after we called him out on it he was forced to use his main account. Locking his account is his admission of fault and because he wont let us respond to his accusations, he lacks any credibility.

I am opening this thread to warn people that before they feed into the hysteria of scam accusations, please get some facts. some members around here nomatter how long they have been here are just trolls. They try to use their status as "X" member to get you to believe they know what they are doing or to buy in to what they are selling. Others go as low as to open and maintain a number of accounts just to support their views , opinions and ideas.

Do it yourself is the best advice i can give. Read up and gain some notes of your own. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: