Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUNDED] Loan: 230 BTC for 2 months  (Read 1031 times)
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 10:42:17 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2012, 02:38:43 PM by bitlane

Hopefully someone can help me out with this, as it might be difficult to do this with 2 or more people unfortunately.

I am currently looking for a loan of 230 BTC over a payback period of 2 months.

As far as interest rate goes, I am open to offers. I have good credit on the forum and am invested into the BTC economy in a couple different places.
For Lenders that allow me to list them, You can see my forum loan history here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67666
As you will see, I am not an OTC user, so I use that thread as my Credit Reference/History.
I also maintain a 6GH Mining Farm at home, which I am constantly looking to add to.

Here's essentially what I am looking to get:
- 230 BTC for 2 months.
- 1st month, set interest rate, regular MPR.
- 2nd month, daily interest rate, so that I have further incentive to get the loan paid off early.
- During this period, I will be making payments.
- At the 30 day mark (or 1 month as lender decides), have the total re-evaluated and subject to a non-compounding daily (or weekly) interest rate from then on.

Why the difficult terms ?....lol
1) I know I can pay off early, but most lenders want a guaranteed return for their troubles. This way, they atleast know their return for the first 30 days.
2) As I said above, this gives me further incentive to pay back early.

Example: (using my amount above @ 10%, your interest rate offer may vary, this is just an example)
230 BTC Loan @ 10% MPR.
At 30 days, total payback is 253 BTC, regardless of early payoff or not.
(if 130 BTC paid off during 1st month)
100 BTC remaining at 0.33% per day (10%/30 days).
Remainder paid in 20 days ? (20x0.33% = 6.6% Interest total)

106.6 BTC final payout, 20 days.

As further incentive to make the second month a daily interest rate, I am willing to pay an additional percent or 2 above the first month's interest rate for the trouble.

Hopefully this all makes sense and I look forward to hearing back from potential Lenders.

Thanks,
bitlane.

<EDIT>
I would ask that my prospective lender provide me with a new and unique BTC repayment address that I can make small/oddball payments to regularly and track on Block explorer....and doesn't have a problem with multiple small payments during the first month from my mining income. I will try to make it as painless as possible for repayment and interest calculations for the second month in a larger or larger payments during the daily interest preiod.
thanks.
bitlane.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:01:54 AM

I have my coins locked up until the 30th, but may be interested.

Some questions:
  • Will you be able to pay back in the unlikely event of your miner completely failing?
  • What will the coins be used for?
  • Would you be willing to supply personal information?

hashking

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:38:41 AM

Pm'ed
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:06:49 PM

I have my coins locked up until the 30th, but may be interested.

Some questions:
  • Will you be able to pay back in the unlikely event of your miner completely failing?
  • What will the coins be used for?
  • Would you be willing to supply personal information?

I am going to use part of the loan to consolidate another small loan which is due on the 29th, so unfortunately your offer of the 30th or later would not work.
I appreciate the offer though.

As far as what I plan to do with it, well, a small consolidation as I said above along with a bit of equipment to add to my farm/network.
I also have no problem supplying further info. I have however already been verified by the larger lenders on the forum, but no problem either way. I have nothing to hide.

Fortunately mining makes up a very small part of my monthly BTC revenue, as most comes from other investments and dividend payments etc, which I normally re-invest and just take loans to 'spread the wealth'. I enjoy 'stimulating' the BTC economy Wink

I have since replied to hashking's PM and will await whatever decision we come to in regards to terms etc.

Thanks again.
bitlane.

mcorlett
Donator

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:17:11 PM

I see. I am able to get the coins out this Monday, but it would take a particularly appealing deal. Let us know if you cannot come to terms with hashking!

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:22:16 PM

I see. I am able to get the coins out this Monday, but it would take a particularly appealing deal. Let us know if you cannot come to terms with hashking!

I too have one of those 'investments' that pays on Mondays, so if you are like me...you would rather keep that BTC in there (if we are talking about the same 'bank'), as I doubt I could match the return that you would get from keeping it in there until the 30th or later if you are able.

I have a history with hashking and have borrowed before, so I can't see any reason for us not to come to terms, but again, I do appreciate the offer.
bitlane.

mcorlett
Donator

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:30:58 PM

I too have one of those 'investments' that pays on Mondays, so if you are like me...you would rather keep that BTC in there (if we are talking about the same 'bank'), as I doubt I could match the return that you would get from keeping it in there until the 30th or later if you are able.

I have a history with hashking and have borrowed before, so I can't see any reason for us not to come to terms, but again, I do appreciate the offer.
bitlane.
Well, I have been meaning to get out of that particular investment; just give me a reason!

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 02:38:25 PM

Loan has been covered.

I will update my Loans thread if the Lender allows me to list it in public.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67666

thanks to all who made offers.
bitlane.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: