Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoetnik Altcoin Observer  (Read 6662 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:30:53 AM

Hi, I am Spoetnik. Welcome to my thread on altcoins. I have been a Bitcoin owner since 2011 but never owned any alts, until I bought started mining LTC last year.

The rules of this thread are very strict, as always in my threads:

- There is no freedom of speech. The topic is altcoins, but I also want that it stays in a level that is possible and interesting to read for a busy Bitcoin holder that does not care about alts. I know how it feels to be a busy Bitcoin holder, so I steer the discussion to the maximum benefit for me, and for my readers.

- Which alts can be discussed, is up to me. Mentioning an alt after that specific alt has been banned from a thread results in a ban for you. If you do not obey my ban from the thread, historically you have had 100% chance to be banned from the forum as a result. Don't try your luck.

- Posts may be deleted for whatever reason. Deletion does not necessarily mean that the post was offensive. It may also have been too long quote (in which case either the original, or the reply may be pruned), repetition of yours or somebody else's point, or anything else.

- Moderating actions are written in red. Others are not allowed to use red.

My take on altcoins

Real simple
Scumbags like this guy and his power tripping self moderated flood of shill topics are drowning this forum in one sided garbage scam coin advertising.
see this bullshit.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.0

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:48:39 AM

so where would you like to start. will you have a running tally in the OP of thoughts on coins like rpietila? or do you want to talk about the tech alts are achieving? or just the coin(s) of the day as discussed by anyone.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:50:49 AM

How do you really feel  Roll Eyes
noelmal

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:53:23 AM

- Which alts can be discussed, is up to me. Mentioning an alt after that specific alt has been banned from a thread results in a ban for you. If you do not obey my ban from the thread, historically you have had 100% chance to be banned from the forum as a result. Don't try your luck.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.0

A statement like that alone should be the one thing that gets the author a ban on any forum based around an open source community.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:53:59 AM

Hi, I am Spoetnik. Welcome to my thread on altcoins. I have been a Bitcoin owner since 2011 but never owned any alts, until I bought started mining LTC last year.

- There is no freedom of speech. The topic is altcoins, but I also want that it stays in a level that is possible and interesting to read for a busy Bitcoin holder that does not care about alts. I know how it feels to be a busy Bitcoin holder, so I steer the discussion to the maximum benefit for me, and for my readers.

- Posts may be deleted for whatever reason. Deletion does not necessarily mean that the post was offensive. It may also have been too long quote (in which case either the original, or the reply may be pruned), repetition of yours or somebody else's point, or anything else.

My take on altcoins

Real simple
Scumbags like this guy and his power tripping self moderated flood of shill topics are drowning this forum in one sided garbage scam coin advertising.

Please get me banned from the forums

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:21:59 AM

A statement like that alone should be the one thing that gets the author a ban on any forum based around an open source community.

i copied it and pasted it from that dicks link..

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:25:43 AM

My take on altcoins

Real simple

I got you banned before at Cryptsy for spamming / advertising.. you shouldn't talk LOL
I do recall you threw a fit and cried like a baby about it too cocky tough guy.
want me to go dig up the posts here about it and show everyone mouth piece ?
how about some of your other deceitful / manipulative "antics" ?

anyway congrats on getting the sarcasm of this topic certified "Mensa Genius"
if you click the link you will see i copied the whole topic from that link i posted pretty much word for word, so go mouth him off ?
Or is it only a problem if i say copy it ?

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

Do you have $1,000,000,000,000,000... and a 12th century castle?

Have you written the 122,785th book on silver that nobody read...
And claim that your knowledge of Stone Age money translates to the complexities of crypto?

Do you captain the McRisto Pump Mothership circling the sun... and control Alt Markets in your sleep?

Most importantly, is your ego bigger than your massive bald head?

Oh, never mind... you are Spoetnik... N/A
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:52:30 PM

What makes LTC special over other alt coins? Why you find it interesting enough to invest your money in?
Thank you for your answer in advance.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:41:43 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 06:14:08 PM by iGotSpots

My take on altcoins

Real simple

I got you banned before at Cryptsy for spamming / advertising.. you shouldn't talk LOL

if you click the link you will see i copied the whole topic from that link i posted pretty much word for word, so go mouth him off ?

You should see how bad the mods make fun of you. "We only are going to ban you so he stops crying ok?"

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:01:13 PM

Spoetnik,

I am interested in an Alt-coin index of some sort or maybe an informational wiki on all contender alt coins. This would include:

Date established
Code Base
Open source details
Number, size of exchanges
Market cap
Trade volume
Mining strategy, mining outlook
Premine, other nefarious concerns
POS (proof of stake not piece of s***)
Developer community details - lead developer history, contributors
Proven technology advantages
Game plan for usage penetration in the real world
Non-dev community assessment (Reddit, facebook, bitcointalk, cell phones in Africa)
World domination spin
Why it won't work
Why it will work

I would be willing to donate bitcoin to get such an information page started.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:48:18 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 04:33:22 AM by Spoetnik

My take on altcoins

Real simple

You should see how bad the mods make fun of you. "We only are going to ban you so he stops crying ok?"

The mods KNOW for a fact i don't care what they think but i treat them with respect.
I try an conduct myself here with a minimum level of maturity something you do not not do. (no blatant Trolling)
hence your comments on this topic.. an example of your never ending incessant Trolling on me personally.
You could have chosen to leave me alone a year ago ..but you don't !
you sit in the dark and look for a chance to pounce.. then i make you look like an idiot
via the same old tried and true method of casting a mirror on your own ridiculous behavior.
..you do it to yourself buddy LOL
Actions speak far louder than words and your actions say it all.
ALL i have EVER done is highlight them.. and if you have buddies that are mods here or anywhere then they are idiots.
Because you are the most deceitful mentally ill shady manipulative lunatic in all of crypto !
and i would sooner invest my life saving in Gox 2.0 than hang out with you or do business with your etc
And of the guys who teamed up with you to make coins like the Cryptsy back room boys who made TIX/Tickets are fools
for seeing your behavior first hand and then afterwards deciding to get involved with your shenanigans.
Your a clown period .
And all you ever do is run your mouth. and Troll.. usually on me, or you TRY anyway but i laugh at you LOL
Seriously guys look at his post history.. that says it all right there !

Oh by the way for a guy who was caught bragging on Cryptsy chat last year
about being an officially *certified Mensa Genius you really are putting on a clinic of stupid here HHahha
I thought it was obvious to begin with and then even after telling you out right my topic was a sarcastic joke
You and the other brain dead twats STILL don't get it LOL
So let me try telling these sooper duper "unbannable" genius's for the 3rd time..

I made this topic to make fun of the Monero fanboys reptiela mainly for his insane topics.
If you go read the link i posted and read my topic title carefully you will see they are a parody of that other guys topic.
Congrats on getting the joke guys LOL

oh and what's up with this new found "You can't ban me" cockiness now iGotSpots ?
And what is up with Spots the coin ? you said you would never abandon it ..remember ?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:39:16 AM

This is not a NAZI style topic designed to defend unfairly released coins like NXT or Monero etc etc

And don' be scared of the Rules guys.. feel free to post your long winded walls of text proclaiming bad shit coins are actually good
cough cough -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.0

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:10:29 AM

Fuck you Spo, you really make me laugh in this one!  Cheesy

Can I pump NXT here?
Cryptobro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:24:08 AM

I try an conduct myself here with a minimum level of maturity something you do not not do. (no blatant Trolling)

Did you seriously just say that in an obvious troll thread you yourself started?

What a joke
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:29:27 AM

My take on altcoins

Going by previous form Spo, this'll be an exceedingly brief discussion.

Spoetnik Altcoin Observer:
"I observe that Altcoins are all shite and the people who buy them all idiots and/or scammers".
This message has been brought to you by the letters F and U.

Grin

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
noelmal

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:01:22 AM

i copied it and pasted it from that dicks link..

Yes I know, hence the addition of the link in my quoting of you (as I was referring to that dicks attitude not yours).
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:18:48 PM

What makes LTC special over other alt coins? Why you find it interesting enough to invest your money in?
Thank you for your answer in advance.

It seems my question was overlooked. Soi bump it again. I wonder how come you decided LTC is worth mining and buying?
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:59:12 PM

I am interested in an Alt-coin index of some sort or maybe an informational wiki on all contender alt coins. This would include:

Date established
Code Base
Open source details
Number, size of exchanges
Market cap
Trade volume
Mining strategy, mining outlook
Premine, other nefarious concerns
POS (proof of stake not piece of s***)
Developer community details - lead developer history, contributors
Proven technology advantages
Game plan for usage penetration in the real world
Non-dev community assessment (Reddit, facebook, bitcointalk, cell phones in Africa)
World domination spin
Why it won't work
Why it will work

I would be willing to donate bitcoin to get such an information page started.

Yeah, we're on it.

We can't meet all of your requirements in terms of information spread and detail but we've made a start with DOACC (Description of a CryptoCurrency).

DOACC is a(n inconsistent) collection of metadata for an extensive range of altcoins. The metadata is persisted as an RDF graph, self-describing with the aid of an accompanying OWL ontology: (https://github.com/DOACC/doacc). The index currently runs to a total of 1550+ entries: (https://github.com/DOACC/individuals) and rising relentlessly, ofc.

The dataset is intentionally highly amenable to further processing. For example, we present a user-friendly version on Minkiz (ninja launch mode, see sig.) and offer a SPARQL endpoint for querying the dataset. For example, this SPARQL query:

Code:
PREFIX skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#>
PREFIX doacc: <http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#>
SELECT ?node ?label ?symbol ?incept WHERE {
 ?node skos:prefLabel ?label .
 ?node doacc:symbol ?symbol .
 ?node doacc:incept ?incept .
 ?node doacc:protocol ?prot .
 ?prot skos:prefLabel "cryptonote"@en
} ORDER BY ?incept ?symbol

pasted into the form field here: http://minkiz.co/sparql will return a list of all the altcoins that use the cryptonote protocol. ... optionally in JSON. I'll just dump the results here by way of illustration, just stand back a little further, if you would ...

Code:
{
  "head": {
    "vars": [
      "node",
      "label",
      "symbol",
      "incept"
    ]
  },
  "results": {
    "bindings": [
      {
        "incept": {
          "datatype": "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string",
          "type": "typed-literal",
          "value": "2014-04"
        },
        "label": {
          "type": "literal",
          "value": "BitMonero",
          "xml:lang": "en"
        },
        "node": {
          "type": "uri",
          "value": "http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#D714a2b9a-1c99-4dcc-b733-982e43d70cbe"
        },
        "symbol": {
          "value": "BMR"
        }
      },
      {
          "value": "2014-04"
        },
          "value": "Monero",
        },
          "value": "http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#Dcc87ddf9-d138-48d4-ab89-18f36c6fb5b9"
        },
          "value": "XMR"
        }
      },
      {
          "value": "2014-05"
        },
          "value": "Fantomcoin",
        },
          "value": "http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#D24204952-b71b-414e-9728-014258fb916a"
        },
          "value": "FCN"
        }
      },
      {
        },
          "value": "MountCoin",
        },
          "value": "http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#D69f0628a-c8f3-4583-9bac-fbcbb8db4122"
        },
          "value": "MNT"
        }
      },
      {
        },
          "value": "QuazarCoin",
        },
          "value": "http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#D24d3f414-6bc9-4a89-a1a0-724122c08e26"
        },
          "value": "QCN"
        }
      },
      {
          "value": "2014-06"
        },
          "value": "MonetaVerde",
        },
          "value": "http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#D563f9b93-4dfc-498c-967f-c2a621847e92"
        },
          "value": "MCN"
        }
      },
      {
          "value": "2014-07"
        },
          "value": "Dashcoin",
        },
          "value": "http://purl.org/net/bel-epa/doacc#D8eb61f7d-b494-46ee-ae03-0adf90aa44d9"
        },
          "value": "DSH"
        }
      }
    ]
  }
}

Obviously, that's not the full roster. I'm in the middle of a sizeable update, backfilling a few dozen altcoins that we missed recently.

We're using Minkiz to present the data sliced and diced, for example; a pair of lookup tables for names to symbols and symbols to names. We also provide in-depth support for hodlers via the HodlerScope but that may not be the kind of analysis you seek Smiley

If you're prepared to re-examine your wish list and pare it down to a set of practicalities (e.g. swapping out four paras of rambling opinion in favour of a rating of 1-5 on the "does it smell okay?" scale and similar value-enum array choices) then we could be in business.

Cheers

Graham
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:30:27 PM

Hey my topic is better..

that other NAZI topic control freak douche bag deleting people comments can STFU.

i stopped reading fucktard reptiela Noob garbage when he said "i never used any altcoin until Monero"

sorry but your a noob and your full of shit and you don't know fuck all about altcoins repltiela noob
and all your little faggy nazy censorship topics to hype and push your shitcoin Monero won't help you  Cheesy

who in the flyin' fuck do you think you are starting a Monero spam topic here and spouting off about YOU FORUM RULES ?

eat a 1,000 bags of dicks noob and come back and talk when you have REAL altcoin experience
until then stfu with your walls of dipshit text topic bumping / advertising bullshit every 20 minutes noob..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: