1) How do you know there's 30M people involved in this (website info doesn't seem too credible..)
There is no method to count participants directly but indirect estimations tell it is likely true:
- #19 Rank in RU and #705 in the world according to Alexa stats
- Youtube is full
of success withdrawals amateur video. And nothing about failures.
- In my xUSSR country there are A LOT of advertising around
- Also in my country everyone know what is it, not depending they are participants or not.
2) Do you know of anyone making any estimates on to when this is going to collapse? When are you prepared for it?
Estimates started along with MMM and predict its failure on every day, then every week, now they predict collapse every month
3) How does withdrawal work, which currencies (banks, countries) are supported? I am specifically interested in SEPA tranfers (EUR and PLN)
Depending on your manager/foreman. If you use invite code pent
you will get manager from Warsaw (Poland). He accepts Liberty Reserve, bank transfers, Western Union, Cash. I help him to accept Bitcoins also. But Bitcoins go via me, as he don't understand how to deal with them. I dont know what is SEPA, but probably yes.
4) Why does the website look like it was written in 2000 (not the code though but quite a few errors there)
- MMM is more offline structure. All data kept at manager PC locally and periodically synced with global database and displayed on the website only
for confortable reasons. As website can be shutdown at anytime by gov or hacked or whatever - Internet is not the first face of MMM.
- MMM is just started going west, all just starts here
- MMM grows exponentally and seems that devs don't have enough time for all
- Most managers create their own sites for advertising MMM and they looks better
I am developing such