Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo Mining Company  (Read 96132 times)
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 10:14:59 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 11:19:22 AM by DiabloD3

Active shares: 6,734

Assets held:
106 BTC-MINING
1000 BTCMC
655 ASICMINER

Dividends:
73.30219625 BTC from ASICMINER

Progress:
1691 to 1966 BTC paid into DMC over 20909 shares
1015 BTC returned for 9,330 shares (0.108 each)
8.95 BTC returned for 186 shares (0.048 each)
54.57 BTC returned for 620 shares  (0.087 each)
18.93 BTC returned for 98 shares (0.193 each)
638 BTC returned for 3,501 shares (0.182 each) (AM trade, 2 BTC a share)
73.30 BTC returned for 163 shares (0.449 each)
252.79 BTC dividends paid

Original investment repaid, 95.54 to 370.54 BTC (4.85% to 21.91%) profit, 32.20% of shares left.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:46:18 AM

https://bitfunder.com/asset/DMC
Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

Looks like you have a long way to go.

I don't know why you keep posting useless numbers.  The correct numbers are 20,909 and 6,897, respectively.

https://bitfunder.com/asset/DMC#pane_profile  had those number when I posted this.

20,909? Bitfunders shows 11,579 shares issued. Where did those additional 9330 shares game from?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 11:17:44 AM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

I don't know why you keep posting useless numbers.  The correct numbers are 20,909 and 6,897, respectively.

https://bitfunder.com/asset/DMC#pane_profile  had those number when I posted this.

20,909? Bitfunders shows 11,579 shares issued. Where did those additional 9330 shares game from?

Never re-created on Bitfunder, were bought back on GLBSE.

SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:57:19 PM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

Hey ,Diablo did you receive my PM ? you just bought some shares from me , isn't ?
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 02:27:01 PM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

Hey ,Diablo did you receive my PM ? you just bought some shares from me , isn't ?

I received your PM. 690 shares of DMC will get you 63 shares of AM.

After you transfer the shares to me on BF, PM me the email address and BTC address you want Friedcat to have.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:16:50 PM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

After you transfer the shares to me on BF, PM me the email address and BTC address you want Friedcat to have.
Can I get P-T shares ? ?? I want to get transaction more easy..
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 03:41:02 PM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

You can transfer real AM shares into PT shares, but you'll have to do that on your own.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:13:38 PM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

https://bitfunder.com/asset/DMC#pane_profile  had those number when I posted this.

You can transfer real AM shares into PT shares, but you'll have to do that on your own.
Ok ,I will transfer the shares to you when you issued the dividend for June,but only 558 shares left..I think you just buying some shares from my ask order.
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 04:16:07 PM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

https://bitfunder.com/asset/DMC#pane_profile  had those number when I posted this.

Ok ,I will transfer the shares to you when you issued the dividend for June,but only 558 shares left..I think you just buying some shares from my ask order.

No dividends are being issued for June. All of it was used to buy back shares. It may have well been from your ask, but BF doesn't list order ownership.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:25:41 PM

No dividends are being issued for June. All of it was used to buy back shares. It may have well been from your ask, but BF doesn't list order ownership.

This really surprising me... So I will transfer my shares today ,and I will send you my email address and BTC address used to received dividend from FC..
Can you tells me how to transfer the shares in BF to you? which users name you use? or we made it simple, you can just give me equivalent BTC by I set my ask order at the price same as PT shares in BF...which way you prefer?
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:53:24 PM

This really surprising me... So I will transfer my shares today ,and I will send you my email address and BTC address used to received dividend from FC..
Can you tells me how to transfer the shares in BF to you? which users name you use? or we made it simple, you can just give me equivalent BTC by I set my ask order at the price same as PT shares in BF...which way you prefer?

hi, Diablo, please send me your users name in BF, then I can transfer the shares to you ,and try to make I can get tomorrow's dividend from AM. Cheesy
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:02:37 PM

hi, Diablo, please send me your users name in BF, then I can transfer the shares to you ,and try to make I can get tomorrow's dividend from AM. Cheesy

Already PM'ed you that. Just waiting on you now, PM to friedcat waiting for me to press send.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:19:07 PM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

I those were bought back on GLBSE, how are those even relevant?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:55:42 PM

Already PM'ed you that. Just waiting on you now, PM to friedcat waiting for me to press send.

Share transferred, please PM to Friedcat...
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 02:45:00 AM

This is a surprise to all of us who have been waiting patiently for our accumulated June AM dividends.

DMC's listing on Bitfunder says "Pays Dividends   Yes" so that should be complied with or changed to "Pays Dividends   No" or perhaps "Pays Dividends   Maybe, depends on how Diablo feels today."

Investors should be informed of such important executive decisions before they are enacted, not afterwards when it's too late.   Undecided

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:31:34 AM

if divs are retained to buy shares i assume those shares are destroyed , thus increasing the equity of all the remaining shares.
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 05:56:37 AM

Share transferred, please PM to Friedcat...

558 DMC traded for 51 AM, current AM share price 5.0 BTC (woah wtf, srsly? when did this become a thing?)

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 05:58:55 AM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

Because its still part of the buy back effort. 20909 is the maximum of shares ever issued, thus the correct number. You try to manipulate numbers harder than a Fox News anchor.

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:16:42 AM

This is a surprise to all of us who have been waiting patiently for our accumulated June AM dividends.

DMC's listing on Bitfunder says "Pays Dividends   Yes" so that should be complied with or changed to "Pays Dividends   No" or perhaps "Pays Dividends   Maybe, depends on how Diablo feels today."

Investors should be informed of such important executive decisions before they are enacted, not afterwards when it's too late.   Undecided

Its basically this. The shareholders, the few of you that are left, are split into two camps: 1) they want to trade in your DMC shares for AM shares, but the DMC/AM price ratio isn't favorable enough yet, and 2) they want to hang on to the end because they were an early investor.

We have crossed into profitability, so the amount of BTC that has been paid out finally exceeds what went in. 100% of the dividends this month, and until the end of DMC, have been and will be used for share buyback. Either way, shareholders get 100% of the dividends, the question just is how they are split.

Using 100% on share buyback doubles the speed of the buyback on dividends alone, and will end this much sooner. If we continue at the rate of approximately 500 shares per month (combined buyback and AM trades) it should take about 13 months. Without AM trades about 42 months, or three and a half years.

Everyone who is going to trade for AM, please consider doing it this month. The sooner I get this done, the sooner I can focus on post-DMC 1.0 ventures.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:09:27 AM

Shares Total   11,579
Shares Issued   7,174

Because its still part of the buy back effort. 20909 is the maximum of shares ever issued, thus the correct number. You try to manipulate numbers harder than a Fox News anchor.

wtf are you blathering on about now? I did not make up those number, I copy/pasted those from Bitfunder.
From the day you listed on Bitfunder, you have bought back 11579-6176=5403 shares. As of today, BF shows 6176 outstanding shares.
You yapping about 20909 shares and 9330 nonexisting shares makes you look like a Fox News, not me Smiley

At the moment, there are 2663 shares for sale at Ask, for 2531 BTC Smiley . Maybe you need to use your personal stash and not DMC's coin to buy those shares back and end this circus for good.

What is the DMC to AM exchange ratio at the moment?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: