Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin repeat what Silver did?? (Chart)  (Read 2395 times)
Foerster (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:47:38 AM

It's happening.
Next stop 370-340$.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:19:56 AM

It's just because people are buying psychology

twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:35:48 AM

You know JP Morgan was accused of manipulating the silver market when Blythe Masters was head of their commodities trading group.

That's wife of Daniel Masters founder of GABI fund.  "Vampire Squid"

The story is they amassed a buttload of physical silver and shorted the hell out of the futures.  Thats how they crashed the silver price

If GABI gets together their $200M fund expect the same strategy.  

All the amateurs here dont know how markets work
Foerster (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:14:49 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:11:58 AM by Foerster

I traded precious metal futures and stocks for a long time.
Even the holders of some pansy ass mid-cap stock scream manipulation when the price doesn't go into their direction.
While there for sure is "manipulation" (btw. what's the definition for manipulation?? Every buy & sell, bid & ask is manipulating the price.) happening in the financial markets I know for certain that charts never lie.

When you do not have much money you can only trade passively, need to observe what the chart does, where the important levels, inflection points & divergences etc. occur and then act accordingly. This is because you are low in the food chain.

The opposite is true if you are the apex predator and have loads of cash. Then you are always! "manipulating" the market, simply because you are so big. At your buy & sell levels the price tanks or rises, you create and shape the significant levels in the order book and others need to observe this behaviour or get slaughtered.

I'am sure that the investment funds that are getting involved in crypto currencies might have incentive to try lowering the prices by fat block orders, or it might just be the case that some random people want to sell large quantities of Bitcoin and create sell pressure, but whatever it is that makes the price drop, when I observe this kind of stuff in a weak market I try to get out of the way. (Of course this is always easier said than done Wink )
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 08:59:01 AM

I believe there are similarities in btc when compared to silver- both went through bubbles and both have hard-core hodlers/stackers that expect the price to go to the moon.

Even some of the TA out there is overly optimistic. I expect a bottom at $340 or so in the worst case, but I'm no professional. There is even a small chance we could go lower than that with sentiment the way it is.

Watch the silver market over the next couple/three months to see what a real capitulation might look like and ask yourself where is the capitulation with bitcoin? Barring exogenous events that my cause panic buying/selling.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█