Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QuitGamble.com - Free Help for Problem Gamblers  (Read 3425 times)
jcojci

Activity: 723
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 11:50:21 AM

Your website have some quality content that can guide a compulsive gambler to become a normal and responsibile gambler. Sometimes, members in this forum always seek for ways to stop gambling addiction which I have usually offered my own opinion but I can suggest this topic for them and my own opinion too.
When compulsive gamblers want to become normal gamblers, they need to make serious efforts because it is not easy to change their gambling habits. They have to really learn it and practice it until they can do it. Members of this forum always try to give their best advice to people who need advice and will help them until they can change their gambling habits. Reading many interesting topics from this forum and other places can help someone change their gambling habits. It will help them to reduce their gambling activities.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:30:40 AM

Those who are later looking for help and fighting gambling addiction are certainly at fault, it's from the beginning that they should have avoided that to avoid wasting themselves and their finances away. Many would not learn about gambling but just dabble into it, they never knew how it is being engaged wisely, the dos and don'ts of a good gambler and many more, but will just start because they believe they could try their luck since it is easily accessible, but instead, they start losing and exhibiting a very bad behaviour regarding it. Well, it is never too late for anyone and every gambler could be healed whether they want it or not, that is why they need more external help if they can't help themselves.

And yes, it will be nicer, easier and quicker if the gambler has the Willpower in them, it may even make them heal all by themselves, but when they cannot after trying many times, external help is the key. This may start with their friend, family and loved ones, before moving to the expert level if such close external help does not work. And if it's the experts in the field of psychological healing like psychologists, psychiatrists and therapists, they can unlock the Willpower that you guys think is impossible, so that the gambler can control his consciousness and fight within as well. That is the first goal of all experts even if the gambler or the addict seems uncooperative and unwilling to be cured.
I don't think anyone would willingly get themselves in trouble, so those who get into gambling don't realize that they are going to get addicted to it and then become reckless gamblers spending so much time and money on it. Most people just want to try their luck with gambling in the beginning with a small amount, but they don't stop right there when they lose that money, they keep trying so that they might win something at some point, and eventually get addicted to it.

Then there comes a time when they don't gamble only for the gains but they do it because they can't be without it, though they also want to win some money but the addiction is barely for that because I have seen gambling addicts winning in gambling and not stopping but trying to win more after that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:33:43 AM

Your website have some quality content that can guide a compulsive gambler to become a normal and responsibile gambler. Sometimes, members in this forum always seek for ways to stop gambling addiction which I have usually offered my own opinion but I can suggest this topic for them and my own opinion too.
actually this it not just for compulsive gambler but also a best way for new gambler to know what can gambling bring them as a warning and  a guide , reading this whole thread will give them more knowledge to what can do and not in terms of gambling.
because we knew nowadays that this area of fun bringing is also a place where you can lose everything if not knowing what you are entering and engaging.

GxSTxV

Activity: 784
Merit: 622

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 12:01:55 PM

The challenge here or the hard part arises when a gambler is either unaware of their addiction or not willing to stop gambling voluntarily. When a person acknowledges the excessive and increase of their gambling activity, that is the first positive step in my opinion as well as in my experience, perhaps a lesson learned from realizing the amount of money and time lost chasing that adrenaline rush, only to see it vanishes for absolutely nothing.

Platforms like yours could really assist and help a lot of individuals who are seeking help, especially in countries lacking or not having any rehabilitation centers, like my case. For those straggling with addiction in our countries it's often a harder battle with limited resources and knowledge. I believe such services should be promoted alongside the gambling industry and its advertisements. If gamblers struggling with addiction stumble upon this platform it might prompt them to recognize their addiction and take another direction to open up and seek help. However, I also find your monthly fees subscription to the platform a very good price for some gambler who spends double the amount in one blackjack hand or a slot spin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███