Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Pickaxe question and more  (Read 4358 times)
HAfusion (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:54:43 AM

Alright so im a n0ob, to the max.

1.) Is E-Pickaxe a good mining contract company? Im thinking of buying their 1GH since its only 48 $ and im kinda iffy about spending more. Is there profit in this? I figure if i just gain 1 BTC thats roughly 370$ and thats a profit, correct me if i'm wrong.

2.) IF E-Pickaxe is a good reliable and trustworthy company and i should decide to buy that contract, what wallet would you recommend to store my BTC safely without having to worry about some thief stealing my $$$.

3.) How would i exchange BTC to cash? as i have no clue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:06:07 AM

Never heard of them.  Probably a scam.  Search this forum and see if anyone has done business with them here. 

Caveat emptor. It is insaney easy to make a website promising someone the moon and once they pay Bitcoin there is no getting them back.

How did you learn of them?
HAfusion (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

I just google searched contract mining companies and that one popped up, i also saw cloud hashing but as i said before im a bit iffy about spending that much, and if i do, i want to be sure that i do receive some BTC.

here is the website if you want to check it out   http://e-pickaxe.com/

it looks legit from the outside but as you said it can very well be a scam.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:11:12 AM

Well @ $48 per GH/s it doesn't have to be a scam.  You have absolutely no hope in breaking a profit.  Miners paying <$10 per GH/s are questioning if/when they will turn a profit.

If you would prefer to lose 75% of your funds send them to me and in 6 months I will randomly send you back 31% to 50%.  That will probably be more profitable then renting hahsing power at those ridiculous markups.

I would strongly encouraging absolutely nothing for the next two weeks and spend that time just reading.  The fact that you considered buying hashpower in something you know nothing about, at a price that is laughably bad, without even having registered here means if you do something right now you will probably lose.
HAfusion (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:18:13 AM

I guess im better off just reading and pool mining meanwhile with my 4 Mhash/s slow lappy.. see where that gets me lol..
how else can i obtain a full bit coin? would purchasing a good gaming pc help increase the speed?

i need some guidance here lol
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:28:34 PM

Hello,

I have been waiting some weeks before I post again about the mining contracts.

Many many not to say everybody said bad things about this business model.

I just want to show the real numbers

E-Pickaxe customers of first batch payed u$s 42 per GH and 7 weeks after starting the mining process they made u$s 47.86 per GH.

In 6 weeks they recover the investment.

Regards

TMC

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jones31

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:58:45 PM

Hello,

E-Pickaxe customers of first batch payed u$s 42 per GH and 7 weeks after starting the mining process they made u$s 47.86 per GH.

Regards

TMC

Stop posting this spam on all the threads that contain accusations of your "company" being a scam and write some real answers.
These walls of text don't help your image too much.
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 12:15:40 AM

Hello,

Regards

TMC

Stop posting this spam on all the threads that contain accusations of your "company" being a scam and write some real answers.

Is not a spam or an off topic post.

If you have any proof that  is a scam please let me know.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jones31

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:26:43 AM

Hello,

Regards

TMC

Is not a spam or an off topic post.

If you have any proof that  is a scam please let me know.

You posted the same text wall in all the threads that contain the name of your company ,but you ignored all the question and problems.
That is called spam.
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:38:52 AM

I would just say no from what I've read about the company they are now trustworthy and you should use their services and keep your money until you find a better option. 

topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 01:11:59 PM

1.) Is E-Pickaxe a good mining contract company? Im thinking of buying their 1GH since its only 48 $ and im kinda iffy about spending more. Is there profit in this? I figure if i just gain 1 BTC thats roughly 370$ and thats a profit, correct me if i'm wrong.

2.) IF E-Pickaxe is a good reliable and trustworthy company and i should decide to buy that contract, what wallet would you recommend to store my BTC safely without having to worry about some thief stealing my $$$.

With the new price drop is for sure a good option http://www.epickake.com from $25 to $19 per GH

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:36:27 PM

With the new price drop is for sure a good option http://www.epickake.com from $25 to $19 per GH

You don't really read those posts, do you?
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

Don't invest in mining right now. Unless you want to look here. I think they have had some shares become available and believe that may be the only profitable option at the minute.

If you have a good PC, mine a scrypt coin, like litecoin. The difficulty hasn't pushed GPU's out of the market so much on these.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

If you have a good PC, mine a scrypt coin, like litecoin. The difficulty hasn't pushed GPU's out of the market so much on these.

It seems we may have scrypt ASIC soon...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421921.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424987.0
CryptoTrader2014

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:35:33 AM

e-pickaxe seems to have gone dead.  Paid late every single period, then two weeks, now going on 3 weeks with no contact, no response to tickets, no e-mail and not BTC.ß
Deville

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:38:26 AM

Same with me Cryptotrader2014. Not answering emails etc. and no BTC for 3 weeks. Very spasmodic payer and not what was promise. Have had 15 payments of very small amounts considering the money I invested. Unless something dreadful has happened to him I have to come to the conclusion he has done a runner. I suggest not giving money to this miner. His site is still up and running and he is advertising 1 TH for $5000 if I am correct. Steer clear if you value your money.... Angry
Testing123

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:47:27 AM

e-pickaxe seems to have gone dead.  Paid late every single period, then two weeks, now going on 3 weeks with no contact, no response to tickets, no e-mail and not BTC.ß
Same with me Cryptotrader2014. Not answering emails etc. and no BTC for 3 weeks. Very spasmodic payer and not what was promise. Have had 15 payments of very small amounts considering the money I invested. Unless something dreadful has happened to him I have to come to the conclusion he has done a runner. I suggest not giving money to this miner. His site is still up and running and he is advertising 1 TH for $5000 if I am correct. Steer clear if you value your money.... Angry

Sorry to hear your losses.
This is not the first cloudmining site to go down, and this will not be the last one either...

vga

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:40:30 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 04:54:33 PM by vga

E-pickaxe has stopped any payouts for me. They were paying fine for the first few months of my contract but now I get nothing. They post about the latest payouts on their website but I no longer receive any payouts. They will not respond to emails and do not and do not fulfill their contracts. Does anyone else share this experience??
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:10:36 PM

E-pickaxe has stopped any payouts for me. They were paying fine for the first few months of my contract but now I get nothing. They post about the latest payouts on their website but they I no longer receive any payouts. They will not respond to emails and do not and do not fulfill their contracts. Does anyone else share this experience??

Judging from the above posts by CryptoTrader2014 and Deville, it seems you are not the only person having problem with the site.
The feedback doesn't look good as well on http://www.cloudminingreviews.com/e-pickaxe/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: