Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Advertisements] Deathbylollipop S Fla. Bitcoin Ad Campaign  (Read 2623 times)
highlevelminer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 10:42:39 PM

Okay I just released a video on youtube on my personal account describing the non profit IPO I am looking to promote as far as advertising bitcoin as well as the various services it can be redeemed for.

I am hoping to begin listing Deathbylollipop as an IPO on www.glbse.com and more than likely expand from there. There will also be an announcement regarding the company made in the forums.

Not a bad video if I do say so myself.

I am currently looking for investors who are interested in assuring the long term development of the bitcoin as a form of online currency as well as promote their own business.

Any donations will come accompanied by a video or series of videos where we promote your company in the description and more than likely have a few "club scene" fellows and gals talk about how great your company is.

These videos will then be placed on youtube under a Deathbylollipop channel for the whole world to see!

Here is the link to the Deathbylollipop initial ipo release: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l8TX57t8vQ

Also please follow us on twitter @deathbylollipop

Much love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:30:31 AM

Cutting people's faces in half is a cinematic technique I have not seen before...

"We're trying to host a channel on Youtube"

That sentence made my day. First of all, you're not hosting anything - Youtube is. Secondly, "you're trying"? If creating a Google account is a significant challenge, I might recommend a change of priorities.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 03:52:07 AM

Well the premise is to have attractive young night lifers to get involved in the promotion of bitcoin and bitcoin enterprises.

Organizing groups of possibly intoxicated people to say orchestrated lines on camera can present a bit of a challenge.

Besides I want to attract large groups of viewers so perfecting my pr techniques is a priority.

Besides its not a matter of simply having a channel on youtube. Ideally the organization would like to have some names to back them up before we attach our name to the project.

I would also like to state that we highly support the bitcoin and bitcoin based enterprises so doing this would be an absolute pleasure.

I'm at Flannigan's Boca Raton right now if you guys would like a promo ad...

haha jk
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 04:09:07 AM

Well the premise is to have attractive young night lifers to get involved in the promotion of bitcoin and bitcoin enterprises.

Organizing groups of possibly intoxicated people to say orchestrated lines on camera can present a bit of a challenge.

Besides I want to attract large groups of viewers so perfecting my pr techniques is a priority.

Besides its not a matter of simply having a channel on youtube. Ideally the organization would like to have some names to back them up before we attach our name to the project.

I would also like to state that we highly support the bitcoin and bitcoin based enterprises so doing this would be an absolute pleasure.

I'm at Flannigan's Boca Raton right now if you guys would like a promo ad...

haha jk

Attractive young night lifers promoting Bitcoin enterprises. This just gets better and better. I think these forums have just become a valid source of Friday night entertainment.

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 04:16:52 AM

So you've decided that you can't scam people with a root kit so now you are going to try and raise funds and run?

Interesting business concepts. Seems like you are on a roll.

If I am wrong them I am sure you will verify you glbse.com account.
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 04:38:45 AM

So you've decided that you can't scam people with a root kit so now you are going to try and raise funds and run?

Give him at least a little credit, this one's even more hilarious!

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 05:06:11 AM

I absolutely will.

After a good nights sleep and provided all links work (already signed up on the new 2.0 site) I will be on schedule for ipo release ASAP.

Considered I've already had about 4 shots of vodka and a shot of goldschlager I doubt I am in the proper condition to make sound choices on the promotion of the bitcoin or its supporters.
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 05:16:42 AM

I absolutely will.

After a good nights sleep and provided all links work (already signed up on the new 2.0 site) I will be on schedule for ipo release ASAP.

Considered I've already had about 4 shots of vodka and a shot of goldschlager I doubt I am in the proper condition to make sound choices on the promotion of the bitcoin or its supporters.

Pro tip: Don't launch/advertise/promote companies when you're drunk. Stunningly enough, it doesn't help your cause.

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 09:57:57 PM

Okay Deathbylollipop is officially listed on the dev.glbse.com. The ipo is scheduled for release on April 23 at 9 am

I'm going to be announcing the placement on my facebook and twitter pages as well as on various media site such as youtube.

Only problem is I am having trouble withdrawing some funds from my account. And I'm not exactly sure how to verify my account!

Oh well hopefully with this promotion campaign will attract some investors who will donate to us directly and we can let the ipo be traded openly.

Either way the startup company is up and running.

Please support us! Its for the future of the bitcoin!

follow us on twitter @deathbylollipop
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 10:02:05 PM

Okay Deathbylollipop is officially listed on the dev.glbse.com.

lulz
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 10:23:33 PM

Okay Deathbylollipop is officially listed on the dev.glbse.com.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:01:18 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2012, 11:50:54 PM by psy

OMG, i gotta reply just to sub. This is gonna be epic!

After all they're gonna advertise Deathbylollipop on:

BitcoinTalk.org
TheBotnet.com
BlueLight.ru
Facebook.com
Twitter.com
DogsOnAcid.com <--- My favourite
SomethingIcouldn'tUnderstand.com
EliteTrader.com

Also notice as highlevelminer uses the exact same way to refer to bitcoin as spooky snacks: the bitcoin. lol
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2012, 11:09:53 PM

He's having trouble withdrawing those 1000 free bitcoins that everyone gets when they sign up to dev.glbse.com

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:27:17 PM

Deathbylollipop, I'm not sure about your prospect for running an advertising business, but you would make a fortune as a comedian...

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:36:04 PM

kk thanks for all the support guys!

I just uploaded a new video encouraging outside investors to get involved with Bitcoins and the Deathbylollipop cause

Here is the link for further info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAx-uzdoUoE&feature=youtu.be
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 11:51:28 PM

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 01:40:29 PM

^ Nice!

After releasing there is an initial ipo creation fee of 8 btc I began looking into filing for legal non profit organization status for my corporation.

If I do so then investors will be happy to know I will follow up buy releasing an actual IPO on the New York Stock exchange.

I am currently looking to private investors to hopefully build revenue in order to impress upon the community the urgent need for quality representation and support for the Bitcoin and its respective enterprises.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 01:53:25 PM

^ Nice!

After releasing there is an initial ipo creation fee of 8 btc I began looking into filing for legal non profit organization status for my corporation.

If I do so then investors will be happy to know I will follow up buy releasing an actual IPO on the New York Stock exchange.

I am currently looking to private investors to hopefully build revenue in order to impress upon the community the urgent need for quality representation and support for the Bitcoin and its respective enterprises.
What are your plans for dividends and such? Your contract has issues, not the least of which is spelling errors.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
TheHarbinger

Activity: 378

Why is it so damn hot in here?

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 02:44:15 PM

The only good thing to ever come out of south Florida was cocaine in the 80's.  Beyond that, everything else should be packed up and sent back to Cuba.

12Um6jfDE7q6crm1s6tSksMvda8s1hZ3Vj
lodcrappo

Activity: 616
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 03:22:57 PM

About damn time a nonprofit media entertainment group sold advertising that leverages the south florida nightlife to demonstrate to young, intelligent people everywhere that bitcoins are the key to living a hollywood lifestyle.  It makes so much sense that I really can't believe no one else has already done it.   What business wouldn't want to advertise new technology directly to drunks while they are trying to have a good time?  This is a no brainer folks.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: