Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: → Loans service by s1lverbox ← ♦♦♦ Localbitcoins/paxful/ loans for brokers ♦♦♦  (Read 12266 times)
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:24:36 PM

0.1BTC loan for 10 days.
5% interest.
No collateral.   Cheesy

You may reject it. Tongue

Loan can be accepted but account as collateral.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

Could use another 0.1 15% 3 days

1NVsaKbGxXpCVcJRu81iRtXmbiwHr8UvrY

Thanks

accepted. btc will reach u as soon as possible

Please use 19gpBtK8VgeEhkcZRoqbC3DVVoCJiD49ia  instead...put in thread as requested, thanks

Loaned

Tx: https://blockchain.info/address/19gpBtK8VgeEhkcZRoqbC3DVVoCJiD49ia
Sickler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:52:00 AM

Loan amount: 0.02

Interest: 10%

Loan duration: 36hrs MAX

Collateral:  None atm

Would like a loan of 0.02 while I wait for my BTC to come in.  Returning 0.022 tomorrow afternoon PST (36hrs MAX).

BTC ADDRESS: 1FnqxQWZPoJsAdYdmxP5RsSPkDTyfFSn8z
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:00:32 AM

Loan amount: 0.02

Interest: 10%

Loan duration: 36hrs MAX

Collateral:  None atm

Would like a loan of 0.02 while I wait for my BTC to come in.  Returning 0.022 tomorrow afternoon PST (36hrs MAX).

BTC ADDRESS: 1FnqxQWZPoJsAdYdmxP5RsSPkDTyfFSn8z

Loaned

Tx: https://blockchain.info/address/1FnqxQWZPoJsAdYdmxP5RsSPkDTyfFSn8z
Sickler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:14:48 AM

Returned REAL early and with a little extra dust for trusting me there.

TXID: 110865e290d41a803df8dae6ab9a41a1eebc8fda3d584b04c5321cb9c5b88063

Thanks again for this!
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:02:04 AM

I need the account. 21 Sept is due date for loan repayment.

can u lend me without collateral?

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:36:43 PM

Trying my newbie style here :

0.99฿ for 1.39฿ this friday. Kind of reputation building and more investments on btcjam and other loan sites, I never borrowed any btc I have 0 debt and about 10-12 payments coming in every day from my investments. Also got btc's on all major trading sites.

I want this to buil a name in this forum and maybe loan some other people/trusted members if they ask.

I might be new but i'm everywhere already with about 5฿ investments already, started with a lot less and playing on faucets for fun when I began learning and it's been becoming better and better each week. So I keep investing and I would pay back this Friday the 26th. I'm airwalk666 on OTC and btcjam and on almost all sites.

I will also loan if you get tired of collecting the interests Wink just tell me if I can help hehe. I am also building a website for people in my region to help them/make them aware of bitcoins i'll put it in my profile soon.

Great day to you(if interested pv me in the forum I would use the funds for investment, trade, lend, etc with my coinbase adress and not blockchain(the one in my profile) Wink

Declined.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:30:38 AM

Need to loan 0.1฿  for 7 days interest rate %15

฿ Wallet address: 137rE7qMr2s9CNcgXnZhXepN4qsQnY7m6D

Declined

Loaning to get rep is bad idea. I will not fund this from now. Sorry but you doing something which don'st bothers me but i don't won't to be associated with scam...which will happen eventually as your approach fits the picture.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:51:19 AM

Some people are still trusting me and offering small amounts like 0.02 and this time you are blaming them as being my alt accounts Smiley Tell me what the heck is wrong with you?

This have nothing to do with trust.
They just sending you small amount because if you default this will not change to much in there lifes.

GUYS can you make sure you leave this thread as this is purely for loans not jibba jabba...

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:52:58 AM

Some people are still trusting me and offering small amounts like 0.02 and this time you are blaming them as being my alt accounts Smiley Tell me what the heck is wrong with you?

They just sending you small amount because if you default this will not change to much in there lifes.

GUYS can you make sure you leave this thread as this is purely for loans not jibba jabba...

As far as I can see its something wrong/ something to blame once I accept small amounts as well Smiley
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:43:47 PM

As far as I can see its something wrong/ something to blame once I accept small amounts as well Smiley

If you provide validness for loans we can deal again. As no one was called scammer or caught red handed.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

Hi , I am looking for a loan I would need it for about 3-4 days and would pay interest on it , I do not have any collateral but I could provide my real Id.

It would be max. 0.3 , I am asking for this loan because I spent my coins on rig rentals for new launching coins which failed and now left me with a bunch of coins that i cant sell or use , not even withdraw (sterling).
I think I have  a very good investmentwhich could easily get me my coins back.

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:40:55 PM

Hi , I am looking for a loan I would need it for about 3-4 days and would pay interest on it , I do not have any collateral but I could provide my real Id.

It would be max. 0.3 , I am asking for this loan because I spent my coins on rig rentals for new launching coins which failed and now left me with a bunch of coins that i cant sell or use , not even withdraw (sterling).
I think I have  a very good investmentwhich could easily get me my coins back.

What's going on with your trust? All negatives?
exoton

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:48:58 PM

I think I have  a very good investmentwhich could easily get me my coins back.

I never received or gave out loans so there are no real possibilities to give out positive trust  , about my trust , the only times I used it was when I had a misunderstanding with someone while i was still a newbie and when marking scammers , since I am just trading there is generally no need for me to give out trust.

I do not think i ever received negative trust , if you are reffering to the negative things on my trust rating site , those are the ones I was giving out to others.
with 2 of those I have given a reference link , dank should be pretty well known in this subforum and etheraldev was not online since 1 month.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:53:30 PM

I never received or gave out loans so there are no real possibilities to give out positive trust  , about my trust , the only times I used it was when I had a misunderstanding with someone while i was still a newbie and when marking scammers , since I am just trading there is generally no need for me to give out trust.

I do not think i ever received negative trust , if you are reffering to the negative things on my trust rating site , those are the ones I was giving out to others.
with 2 of those I have given a reference link , dank should be pretty well known in this subforum and etheraldev was not online since 1 month.

Feedback above you sent is the one which was given from others.so it seems that 6 different accounts gave you negative trust.
exoton

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:00:04 PM

Feedback above you sent is the one which was given from others.so it seems that 6 different accounts gave you negative trust.

didnt even know about that Tongue at one point I tried to sell my account and got blackmailed

Check your trust

I will continue to flood -rep so you not sell it

Pay me .1 and i remove all the feedbacks

I cant prove it but if you check all the people that have given me negative trust it is pretty appearent that it is one person ( all newbies , negative trust and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358934 )
They also all got negative trust for scamming by several people and all give negative trust to the same people

Also if you were to check my history , I almost never posted in any other subforum then altcoin anouncements and certainly never tried to sell anything anywhere
thono

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:12:58 PM

Loan amount required: 0.03
Term length: 4 days
Interest: 20%
Collateral : my account

18gX8NRxXEtq9qHx97SyXU9KiiwcBmgiaP

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:18:21 PM

I can loan this but account as collateral.

If happy we can proceed.
thono

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:20:05 PM

I can loan this but account as collateral.

If happy we can proceed.

ok

exoton

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:21:20 PM

I could also give this acount as collateral + the corresponding twitter account https://twitter.com/exoton11 + my supernova account with 177 sterlingcoin + a bunch of vortexcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: