Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why URO thread get locked? Cant keep up the lies?  (Read 8818 times)
longrun

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:43:14 PM

Short question (so I don't need navigate your whitepapers Smiley
Were is "all 4 Urea trading company board members of the Uro Foundation on 09/06/2014"
Do you any one now they store, so I can make an order with URO price?
each one covers a region, GES in hong kong would probably ship anywhere,  crown team is for china, Pillay is for south africa, and urea trading india for india.
they do not have store fronts. if you place an order with them, they would order form the manufacturer and have it shipped to a port near themselves. you would send a ship to be loaded with 12500 metric tons or more and they would fill it up. you would be responsible for cost of shipment from their port.
sorry this is the abridged version. the uro.io website has the protocol which is a few pages and outlines the entire process.
Ah, Thank you for your answer.
I will look it closely now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinasaur (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:45:29 PM

Ok, i just got off the phone with Eric from InterContinental Hotels @ 1888 ICHOTELS.

Talked to him and he confirmed that there is no event scheduled for sep 29th in either of their HK locations under the name UROSE, GES, BohanHuang, or Nilesh

SO WHATS UP NOW???

Quoting your post before you edited it.  Trying to change your story, I see.  Again.

Did you call?  Or is this a misrepresentation like earlier in the thread where you said *you* called?  You lied then, why would we believe you now?

In any case, Sherlock, you still got the date wrong.

Oct, not Sept.

go you.

OK now I just got off the phone with Cris at Intercontinental HK and he confirmed that there is no event called UROSE on OCTOBER 29 either

He evne expanded search dates to include one month before and after oct 29, and has no info about UROSE, GES, Nilesh Nair, Bohan Huang or Urocoin

SO YA< WHATS UP NOW?  call m yourself if you dont believe me, tell them you are trying to verify an event taking place at one of their two HK locations, they willl search by dates and names  
1888 ICHOTELS
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:46:59 PM

just call, its free and takes less than 5 minutes to prove to you fools that the event is not happening which proves you are all being lied to
longrun

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:51:41 PM

This conversation makes me little worry.
if this is really and price is locked with URO. This is genius (free warranty market).
Is URO only bounded crypto or is there any other warranty type currencies? Did not found any.
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:55:15 PM

just call, its free and takes less than 5 minutes to prove to you fools that the event is not happening which proves you are all being lied to

You certainly would know about lying to us, since you did it yourself right here in this thread.

Assuming you did call, which is doubtful since you're a known liar at this point, asking about Nilesh or Bohan is silly.  They won't be the contact people, it will be someone in HK.  Duh, genius.

just take the same amount of time it took you to post that and you could find out the truth for yourself.

They also need the name of the event to provide people with packages for rooms for said events, and they have nothing associated with UROSE, Green earth systems or anything/anyone related to URO in their records. I had them see if either of those names were associated with it to expand their search from UROSE and GES to a broader field in case we were missing something. So unless then are calling the event another name than the one we were told :UROSE, then there IS NO EVENT
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:56:44 PM

seriously just call the number if you dont believe me, maybe youll believe a representative of the venue...   1888 ICHOTELS
longrun

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:57:52 PM

This conversation makes me little worry.
if this is really and price is locked with URO. This is genius (free warranty market).
Is URO only bounded crypto or is there any other warranty type currencies? Did not found any.
任何人
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:58:12 PM

You certainly would know about lying to us, since you did it yourself right here in this thread.

Assuming you did call, which is doubtful since you're a known liar at this point, asking about Nilesh or Bohan is silly.  They won't be the contact people, it will be someone in HK.  Duh, genius.

Why not just call instead of calling him a liar
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

Why not just call instead of calling him a liar

He's a verified liar no matter what I do or don't do.

He lied right here in this thread and he got caught at it.

Ok but regardless, if anyone is actually invested in URO, it would be foolish to not take 4 minutes to call quickly and confirm his story.
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

Ok but regardless, if anyone is actually invested in URO, it would be foolish to not take 4 minutes to call quickly and confirm his story.

There's a reason I'm so confident he's lying and he's wrong.

Wink
Well if your actually invested in URO your a dumbass for not confirming. k thats all
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:13:11 PM

There's a reason I'm so confident he's lying and he's wrong.

Wink
Well if your actually invested in URO your a dumbass for not confirming. k thats all

Whoosh!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Q: Is there anything in specific we should know regarding UROSE?

A: Yes, we can now confirm that UROSE 2014 will be held on 29 October 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel, Hong Kong, and that we expect around 100 people to attend.

All you need to know is the name of the function or event to have it verified by venue staff. They are calling the event UROSE 2014 here :
http://bitcoinist.net/exclusive-interview-with-the-uro-foundation-urose/

this is all the information you need to use when you call them and verify that there is no event taking place at either of their locations on OCTOBER 29th, it is quite simple. He would rather call me a liar then call and get proven wrong
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:23:07 PM

He would rather call me a liar

You stated you had called when you had not.

Yea, maybe I did lie about calling the first time, but I am most definitely not lying about the other 2 calls I made. The "us" I referred to in my first post was really just gugli from his post here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684972.msg8711693#msg8711693

which lead me to investigate deeper because immediately after he posted that the moderated thread got mysteriously locked with no explanation...

So I dug deeper and found actual proof, which you refuse to even acknowledge since I jumped the gun for about 5 minutes before I called them myself .

If you have never told a lie in your life then maybe you have the right to try to persuade them that I should not be listened to, but we all know that every person on earth has lied at some point. So by your logic, nothing anyone has ever said is true since they told a lie once... 
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:24:27 PM

just call and find out for yourselves people. THERE IS NO UROSE EVENT ON OR AROUND OCTOBER 29TH 2014

1888 ICHOTELS
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:26:22 PM

I dont think their 888 number is to helpful. whoever calls to verify should call the hotel's number and should speak to someone on property. its 7:30am there, wait an hour an det in touch with event staff. you internet detectives are horrible at your jobs.

*edit heres their number for whoever feels like jacking up their international calling for the month..
InterContinental Hong Kong
Address: 18 Salisbury Rd, Hong Kong
Phone:+852 2721 1211

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:29:22 PM

I dont think their 888 number is to helpful. whoever calls to verify should call the hotel's number and should speak to someone on property. its 7:30am there, wait an hour an det in touch with event staff. you internet detectives are horrible at your jobs.
which property? there are 2 ICHOTELS in HK. If you guys gave clearer, more concise details about your events this wouldnt happen. but its obvious that you keep it vague because when people find out youre facts dont add up you can always alter them

so tell me, which of the 2 HK properties the event will be held on and I will do exactly as you suggest. If you dont I will consider your post a deflection, which is what you URO people are best at
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:30:18 PM

its not my event dick
deflection enabled
*edit i only see one IC hotel in HK per my googler by the way.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:35:18 PM

deflection continues...
the only way i can believe that the event is not happening is if coinasaur, truthful, gugli, or chang show me a reciept that they paid to rent the conference center Oct 29th therefore disallowing UROSE to take place in that location

Tongue Roll Eyes Grin

Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:37:16 PM

its not my event dick
deflection enabled
*edit i only see one IC hotel in HK per my googler by the way.
call their 1888 ICHOTELS and they will verify that there are indeed 2 HK locations, sorry you cant find the 2nd one on google.

But the people on that 800 number support team have access to all the same information that the front desk/event staff has at the actual hotel. I worked for OMNI hotels for 4 years. If its on the server for any branch, the support team is able to view the information

I cant make that international call right now, the number provided gave me some reply about invalid country code or something
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:39:47 PM

sounds legit. i worked for non chain places where information is scattered more than well hell i donno, something quite scattered.

Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:40:51 PM

deflection continues...
the only way i can believe that the event is not happening is if coinasaur, truthful, gugli, or chang show me a reciept that they paid to rent the conference center Oct 29th therefore disallowing UROSE to take place in that location

Tongue Roll Eyes Grin
all it would take was for you to pick up the phone, but it looks like youre
afraid that if you make a simple 1800 call that your life will unravel from supporting something like this for so long?

Anyways all they have to do to fake proof of this event taking place is have another 50$ banner made up and go stand by it in front of the hotel, which is most likely why the event is invite only... oct 30th I bet this is what we get to see

but seriously why cant you guys who keep trying to discredit me just call the number? Why would I make that up if it is so easy to prove if one of you would just call
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: