Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: satoshin@gmx.com is compromised  (Read 152227 times)
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:42:06 AM

This hacker fool is the exact same guy that posted this on p2p, pretty sure.

"Permalink Reply by Satoshi Nakamoto on March 7, 2014 at 1:17
I am not Dorian Nakamoto."

He has had access to this account for quite awhile and realized Satoshi did not have anything SOLID on the email that proved who he was.

The person who compromised this account also realized satoshi has not even bothered to chase after the account control or even communicate with him. Giving him even more reason to believe what ever is on this email is not important enough.

So this person is trying something else, " Why dont I fool the world that I just hacked his account by resetting the password again & taking a screenshot of it, so it looks like it just happened and then pretend I found an email that has his address on an invoice, then threaten the BTC community by claiming -  "if I do not receive 25btc from Satoshis loyal minions I will reveal him to the world", Hoping some idiots fall for his trick and pay the money.

As you can see Satoshi clearly doesnt give 2 fks about this, If it was real I think he would have made contact with this hacker a long time ago behind closed doors, but the hacker cannot get in touch with him so this hacker is trying something new. Photo-shopping or VERY basically editing an email to make it look like an order from satoshi.

The only people eating this story up for breakfast, lunch & dinner are the media and they will twist it in any light they can. I call this guy out as a Bluff, I do not believe one single bit he knows who Satoshi is.

lol The best thing to do is act like it is no big deal, no feeding the media more BS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:45:28 AM

If the markets and media see this as negative news for Bitcoin, then the timing linked to Apple announcements of a new payment system is very suspect.

Don't use that...Use this.
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:50:45 AM

This hacker fool is the exact same guy that posted this on p2p, pretty sure.

"Permalink Reply by Satoshi Nakamoto on March 7, 2014 at 1:17
I am not Dorian Nakamoto."

He has had access to this account for quite awhile and realized Satoshi did not have anything SOLID on the email that proved who he was.

The person who compromised this account also realized satoshi has not even bothered to chase after the account control or even communicate with him. Giving him even more reason to believe what ever is on this email is not important enough.

So this person is trying something else, " Why dont I fool the world that I just hacked his account by resetting the password again & taking a screenshot of it, so it looks like it just happened and then pretend I found an email that has his address on an invoice, then threaten the BTC community by claiming -  "if I do not receive 25btc from Satoshis loyal minions I will reveal him to the world", Hoping some idiots fall for his trick and pay the money.

As you can see Satoshi clearly doesnt give 2 fks about this, If it was real I think he would have made contact with this hacker a long time ago behind closed doors, but the hacker cannot get in touch with him so this hacker is trying something new. Photo-shopping or VERY basically editing an email to make it look like an order from satoshi.

The only people eating this story up for breakfast, lunch & dinner are the media and they will twist it in any light they can.

This is not necessarily true (March post was compromised) for 2 reasons

1) The screenshot shows a p2pfoundation password request email from yesterday when the hijacker first started public vandalism of a couple of important bitcoin sites.
2) The March story was followed up by media and they had reached out to Sepp@p2pfoundation who confirmed that it was the real Satoshi based on the facts that the tracks were covered just like Satoshi used to and there had not been any password reset requests prior to the March posting.
toinew

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:55:22 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 12:08:10 PM by toinew

I swear to god that i checked the satoshi profile just 3 minutes before this screenshot, and i swear to god that it said last active: 2014
I dont intend to mislead you, it means satoshi connected today.
it also mean the admins of this forum are intentionally changing the last active date, in other words, they lie to us. they protect satoshi by displaying false information

i swear its not a joke, for 5 minutes, it said last active: and it was today date.

!!!

edit : maybe i just got confused with "local tyme" and got trolled..
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:58:07 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 12:11:05 PM by superresistant

I swear to god that i checked the satoshi profile just 3 minutes before this screenshot, and i swear to god that it said last active: 2014
I dont intend to mislead you, it means satoshi connected today.
it also mean the admins of this forum are intentionally changing the last active date, in other words, they lie to us. they protect satoshi by displaying false information

i swear its not a joke, for 5 minutes, it said last active: and it was today date.

!!!

Yeah I saw it too.

Grin

Roll Eyes

EDIT : OMG !! I think I saw Satoshi on the streets just just now !!
He wanted some money to buy alcohol.
I gently offered him some Satoshis but then he put on a sad face and told me he don't want that crap...
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:58:18 AM

This is not necessarily true (March post was compromised) for 2 reasons

1) The screenshot shows a p2pfoundation password request email from yesterday when the hijacker first started public vandalism of a couple of important bitcoin sites.
2) The March story was followed up by media and they had reached out to Sepp@p2pfoundation who confirmed that it was the real Satoshi based on the facts that the tracks were covered just like Satoshi used to and there had not been any password reset requests prior to the March posting.

I heard that it was compromised and some guy admitted that he sent that message. Not sure where I read this.. But what if he did not do a password change as he realized there is nothing in the email worth taking. And Maybe he was hoping for satoshi to jump back online to change his passwords so he can at least be ruled out that his not dead who knows.

If they said the march post was satoshi because he left no tracks , thats pretty stupid, because satoshi apparently left LOTS of tracks in this so called email with invoices leading you to his real home address

Maybe the original guy that hacked the account got so bored, he didn't do it for bad reasons but more to see if he could do it, and then he realized shit Satoshi doesn't even give a shit, he has not even come on here to change his password, he has definitely disappeared. So he got so bored he ended up selling the credentials to another person who decided to do something with the account (Instantly change the password and try make some money of it,by creating some fake email invoice.

LOL Wink

OR Satoshi is not that smart at all and doesn't know how to protect his identity. Who knows...
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:59:41 AM

How does anyone buy this story? These types of screenshots are so easily faked. The picture is not of something with complicated blending of colors and shapes. It's all text, basic unison colors, and simple lines. A quick crop job of the "hacker's" email with his own made up text is enough to make that screenshot.

For someone that has tried so hard to remain anonymous, do you really think Satoshi would use such important email account to place orders that can be used to trace back to him?

qq520

Activity: 312

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:03:46 PM

who sent "FUCK YOU HACKER, RAHAT BIRAK LAN SATOSH?Y? !! ADAM B?TCO?N? BULUYOR SEN HEKL?YON! G?T FEYSBU?U HEKLE DEL? PARA ORDA OLM",  real satoshi?
https://blockchain.info/address/19pta6x1hXzV9F5hHnhMARYbRjuxF6xbbV

i love btc.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:05:41 PM

How does anyone buy this story? These types of screenshots are so easily faked. The picture is not of something with complicated blending of colors and shapes. It's all text, basic unison colors, and simple lines. A quick crop job of the "hacker's" email with his own made up text is enough to make that screenshot.

For someone that has tried so hard to remain anonymous, do you really think Satoshi would use such important email account to place orders that can be used to trace back to him?

It smells fake.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:06:57 PM

who sent "FUCK YOU HACKER, RAHAT BIRAK LAN SATOSH?Y? !! ADAM B?TCO?N? BULUYOR SEN HEKL?YON! G?T FEYSBU?U HEKLE DEL? PARA ORDA OLM",  real satoshi?

the real satoshi.

he has more than just a few wallets.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:07:11 PM

It means :

"FUCK YOU HACKER, LET HIM ALONE !! DUDE FOUND BITCOIN YOU HACKED HIM! GO HACK FACEBOOK, THERE ARE CRAZY MONEY!"

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

That order is obviously a red herring, but it is clear his account has been hacked.

It seems that he wasn't stupid enough to leaves any breadcrumbs otherwise this would have played out differently.
CryptcoMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:08:06 PM

Maybe you saw this - Local Time:   September 09, 2014, 12:06:26 PM Cheesy
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:10:57 PM

It means :

"FUCK YOU HACKER, LET HIM ALONE !! DUDE FOUND BITCOIN YOU HACKED HIM! GO HACK FACEBOOK, THERE ARE CRAZY MONEY!"

yeah, a Turkish put this silly note and sent some BTC.
swansong

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:11:01 PM

lol triangle watches
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2068

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:13:40 PM

the real satoshi.

he has more than just a few wallets.

So, Satoshi knows Turkish? It didn't surprise me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
toinew

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:13:47 PM

Maybe you saw this - Local Time:   September 09, 2014, 12:06:26 PM Cheesy

yes, that actually proves that the brain reads what it wants to read.. and not what is actually written. facepalm
qq520

Activity: 312

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:18:37 PM

google translate:

delivery only 298 yuan point like a pen, pen camera yan li pu, i eventually lead to better test the election market tou shoot camera 1+dv

Thanks, appreciate it, so its just a spam-message.
just a ad, 298 yuan  a Video pen
maybe hacker changed the email server date , then rev this email

i love btc.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:23:49 PM

turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

I think, what this story shows, is that you don't have to be a genius for hacking. It's enough to just randomly notice a security flaw.

I don't think, there is any vital information in that E-Mail-account. Why would SN use his fake-identity-account for anything regarding his real life? It's not like, it is difficult or expensive to make a new E-Mail-account.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: