Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [KPS] Coinsortium is down. Shareholders, contact me immediately.  (Read 1110 times)
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:46:00 PM

Dear Sharehodlers;

Unfortunately coinsortium is down, but do not fear.

Contact me immediately with any kind of proof whatsoever that you owned KPS shares. For example;

• Send me the e-mail (with FULL HEADER i.e. the original source e-mail) that you were sent for dividends.
  • A screenshot
  • Transaction numbers that show money going into or out of your coinsortium acct. to buy KPS shares
  • Anything else you can think of

I will transfer your shares to the NXT AE free of charge.

I'm sorry about what is going on with Coinsortium, it SUCKS, but for you and me there is a better way. Just thank God you didn't invest in anything else on Coinsortium. And if you did, sorry to hear.

printshop@kongzi.ca -- all shareholders e-mail me IMMEDIATELY. This offer will expire at the end of this year, with stronger proof being required as time goes by.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:23:44 PM

Coinsortium.co  appears up from my end. May be it was down temporary or you may have some issues from your internet access.
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:19:30 AM

Coinsortium.co  appears up from my end. May be it was down temporary or you may have some issues from your internet access.

To put it in all the places where people might be panicking,

I've received the info and decided to give coinsortium another week to see if things can be resolved Smiley

I was panicking because I was accidentally not sent an e-mail and I didn't know what was going on.

TBH it still looks suspicious but, it's justifiable.

In short: Panic over.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: